TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Risk

How long will the split last?

Guest Risk

How long do you think the split will last?  Do you think it will be successful or not?

Guest Tony149

It's still kinda early to tell if the split will work. If ratings start falling I think Vince will panic. I give the split a year to last.

pfffffft.  I give the split till summerslam max. You know how these "new direction" things go. And besides, with crap like last night, how long can Vince afford to have his flagship TV show at "Emeril" level bad-ness?

Guest alfdogg

Hey Tony, where'd you get your avatar?  I'm not gonna use it, I just want a picture of the old I-C belt for some reason

Guest dreamer420

The split will probably last until wrestling either declines even more, or until it picks up and declines again and Vince needs something new to get the ratings up.  Probably about a year.

Guest Will Scarlet

I give it 6 months, tops.  I doubt it will be successful, but I certainly enjoyed the fact that guys who were not on the show were not mentioned.  That was refreshing.  

Unfortunately, they decided that since they lack a great amount of talent that they are going to waste time with promos.  The problem was that, in my opinion, the promos went on way too long, and they seemed to painfully fall apart at the end.  They could have easily chopped off a few minutes from those promos and added another match or increased the match times.  If they can use time more efficiently, and keep recaps to a minimum, I think the split might work.  At least, I hope so.

Guest tazmission86

It will last until a huge roster fallout happens (probably at the end of the year) for some reason, and the WWF loses Nash, Hall, and Hogan because of contract disputes, as well as losing Undertaker and Austin to injuries/retirement, and The Rock to Hollywood. This leaves Kurt Angle to carry the WWF on his shoulders for a while until another mainstream media professional wrestling interest hits, and the cycle starts all over again.

Guest Tony149
Hey Tony, where'd you get your avatar?  I'm not gonna use it, I just want a picture of the old I-C belt for some reason

Here's the link.....

www.puroresu.com/titles/wwf/ic.html

If that link doesn't work then go to the following link, click english, click on title history and you should be able to find the IC title.

www.puroresu.com