TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Dude, everyone's dying.

Like, everyone's all dying and shit. Like, Bossman died and some assholes were like "SERVING DEEEEEEAD TIME" and that wasn't cool. Then Christopher Reeve is all dead and it's a bummer and stuff. Like, Sharon Osbourne died and it might be a fake. I have no idea what the story is there.

Next thing you know, Ken Caminiti'll die and shit.

So did Reeve ever learn to walk again? Because if he died without ever putting one foot in front of the other without the aid of special effects in television commercials, then that bastard wasted all my time with the tugging at my heart strings with all his being paralyzed and shit. I mean, boo hoo that sucks and all, but I didn't get any washed-up celeb sympathy when my at-the-time girlfriend gave me mono.

The only thing dying in here is the credibility of the "big name" posters, who have raped "Hardcore Discussion" of it's former crediblity and left it open to me, the new leader of the forum. For I may not have the "lame insult tactics" of some, but I do have a larger dick and thus, better seminal attributes in starting cooler threads, and posting much better pictures than the choke-on-cock artists here could have ever dreamed.

Fuck Christopher Reeve.

And speaking of dying, my doctor told me that I had cancer. But he did have some good news.

He said he saved 15 percent on his car insurance by switching to Geico...

*audible groan is heard from almost all the TSM posters*

Between Caminiti and Reeves and Mariano's two relatives, the reaper must've been pissed this weekend

And Nevermortal made me choke on my cereal. Hilarious in that "guilty pleasure laugh" way

Guest Vitamin X
Like, everyone's all dying and shit. Like, Bossman died and some assholes were like "SERVING DEEEEEEAD TIME" and that wasn't cool. Then Christopher Reeve is all dead and it's a bummer and stuff. Like, Sharon Osbourne died and it might be a fake. I have no idea what the story is there.

You're high, aren't you?

There's a pretty good Reeves joke, but you need to see it for it to work.

Question: What's this?

*make wheelchair motions x 3*

*slap head*

*slap head*

*slap head*

Answer: Superman hurdles.

Doesn't quite have the same effect in print.

I just posted this in the other Reeves thread, but what the hell.

Why'd Christopher Reeves fall from his horse?

The saddle was made of Kryptonite.

Whoa there slugger, slow down. Take it at different rates, like Baskin Robbins and shit. 31 flavors.

The only thing dying in here is the credibility of the "big name" posters, who have raped "Hardcore Discussion" of it's former crediblity and left it open to me, the new leader of the forum. For I may not have the "lame insult tactics" of some, but I do have a larger dick and thus, better seminal attributes in starting cooler threads, and posting much better pictures than the choke-on-cock artists here could have ever dreamed.

Dude, you're all talking and I'm all (closes hand like a mouth) and you're all "gabgabgabgabgabgab" and shit and I'm all (closes hand like a mouth) and you're all talking. Get it?