TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MikeJordan23

Diamond Dallas Page sues Jay-Z

http://nodq.com/wwe/135652687.shtml

Former WWE Superstar Diamond Dallas Page recently filed a federal lawsuit against rapper Jay-Z for trademark infringement. The "Diamond Cutter" hand symbol has been being used by Jay-Z on some of his products some including CD covers entitled "The Dynasty: Rock La Familia 2000" and "Jay-Z Fade To Black" DVD, which was released this past April.

When Dallas Page was in WCW back in 1996, its when he was first using the hand signal. Since that time he has been using it professionally for his wrestling and entertainment ventures. On the cover of Page's new book, "Yoga For Regular Guys" it also features the symbol. The hand symbol is kind of like a logo to him, hence the lawsuit.

Is he trying to argue that Jay Z made his living off that symbol? DDP must realize he isn't going any further then bit roles on tv movies and needs some new income.

Guest SavageRulz

I don't get why the wrestling business is turning into the lawsuit crybabies as of late? DDP releases a book about Yoga and then sues Jay-Z over a hand gesture?

His book isn't doing that bad, and DDP was supposedly one of the wrestlers that had money to burn after WCW closed. Unless Kimberly finally filed for divorce and wanted everything?

Not that I think DDP has any chance of winning this in court, but Jay could probably pay (Whatever the suit is worth) with his pocket change.

Or Jay-Z can plan a drive by shooting. Whatever works best.

Not that I think DDP has any chance of winning this in court, but Jay could probably pay (Whatever the suit is worth) with his pocket change.

Or Jay-Z can plan a drive by shooting. Whatever works best.

LOL. Y'all realize most rappers are pussy right? (Not saying Jay is, just saying).

Are you suggesting that a drive-by isn't pussy?

Anyway, Jay is a business man...a very rich business man. Thus, his lawyers will eat DDP's lawyers alive.

I'd sue him too, not that he'll win. If he did win though, I'd rush out and copyright westside. Make a fortune. Or the middle finger. Hey, Steve Austin should sue Eminem.

Are you suggesting that a drive-by isn't pussy?

Anyway, Jay is a business man...a very rich business man. Thus, his lawyers will eat DDP's lawyers alive.

Jay-Z could come out with a song and video were he's fucking Kimberly. Or they could have a match and Kimberly does a run in and helps Jay-Z win.

I wouldn't doubt Jay would bang Kimbo just to piss off DDP. He has done petty shit before.

"You know who, did you know what, with you know who"

Oh and

"Are you suggesting that a drive-by isn't pussy?"

Yes, yes I am.

Former WWE superstar Diamond Dallas Page was shot today...

Hopefully for this.

On the cover of Page's new book, "Yoga For Regular Guys" it also features the symbol. The hand symbol is kind of like a logo to him, hence the lawsuit.