TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cran Da Maniac

Christy Released

WWE releases Christy Hemme

December 5, 2005

WWE and Diva Christy Hemme have come to terms on her release. WWE.com will have more details as they become available.

Guest Leelee

That's rather unexpected.

And, yes, might as well kill the Diva Search now, since they really can't get anyone better than Hemme from it.

That's rather unexpected.

And, yes, might as well kill the Diva Search now, since they really can't get anyone better than Hemme from it.

Agreed. That is why this news is out of nowhere. While she wasn't any good in the ring by any means, she drastically improved and gave a shit about doing good. She also had a ton of enthusiasm for what she was doing.

The Playboy curse continues. Except Torrie, and she'll be gone in a year or less, bank on it.

Guest Hass of Pain

This is sad news. Hemme had actually gotten really, really good in the WWE Diva roll and probably progressed as an all around performer as well as anyone since Trish Stratus. I feel bad for her, she was supposedly loving wrestling and really well liked.

WWE are just total morons when it comes to Tough Enough and the Diva Search lately. They offer these ridiculously large contracts to the winner with only one year guaranteed, and after the one year the salaries are such a poor value to WWE that they just fire the winner regardless of good they are or how much the fans liked them. Hemme would be great in TNA though, I think what Jeff Jarrett really needs to get over is a third former WWE Diva fighting for his attention.

From the way that it was worded, it sounds like a mutual decision, rather than a normal cash-cutting release. Maybe she wasn't as thrilled with jumping around the ring in her bra & thong as she thought she'd be.

WWE women aren't allowed to wear thongs anymore.

Get with the times, man!

This is the era of thongs underneath boy shorts. It absolutely doesn't look ridiculous, I swear.

Maria says "fuck you"+.

Guest JMA
WWE women aren't allowed to wear thongs anymore.

Get with the times, man!

This is the era of thongs underneath boy shorts. It absolutely doesn't look ridiculous, I swear.

This is the sad truth. WWE can't even do T and A right any more.

Christy was fun to see, I really didn't mind her. She was good on the mic when you compare her to Stacy, LITA and Torrie Wilson. She was hot. She posed for Playboy and made money for the company. She was hot. She was a fine manager diva. She was hot.

This is really sudden but I can't say it's bad. More women means more wrestling, I'm down with that. Might as well fire Ashley as well.

The Playboy curse strikes again!

I actually liked Christy.

Ditto. I always thaought that if she worked hard enough, she could have been a decent women's wrestler. Just my opinion though.

And Ashley is so much worse than Christy. Ashley has no personality at all and she's even more of a clutz in the ring.

Christy had a fireball personality and looked like she could at least be worked on when it came to her wrestling.

Honestly though, I could believe easily that Hemme was on speed or coke or something because of her amped up energy levels.

Guest Leelee

Maria says "fuck you"+.

Gladly. :)

Guest Coffey

She had a nice ass and seemed to be energetic. I don't know why WWE would get rid of her. Maybe she refused to sleep with Vince? Maybe she's the one that wanted to leave?

Who cares? I haven't seen her since she got traded to smackdown, I have not seen stacy either. Do they even have any divas on Smackdown besides Melina and Stacy?

Jillian Hall comes to mind