TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Damaramu.

So yeah, dude got suspended from the board because he turns anything that tries to differ with him in the Sports folder into a pissing and wailing contest, followed by brute force as though his body mass will seep through the keyboard if he hits it hard enough and pop up in your monitors to hit you with a beefy fist.

So anyway, dude starts IMing me and asking me to give him PK's "AIM address" so that he could protest his suspension, claming it was all "fucking bullshit" and he wasn't going to take it anymore.

Please, Dama. Stop.

And if you don't care about Dama, this can entertain you: Chaplin gon' get raped.

Guest Princess Leena

Why didn't we do this in like November when his favorite teams were playing.

He's just gonna take this out on the people at the library.

He suffers from a severe persecution complex where he believes everyone in the Sports folder is against him.

Okay we are but only because he's brought it all on himself. I really don't understand why he continues to post when he feels everyone is against him. Sometimes I think he does it on purpose. I have him on ignore but that only partially works as you have to be logged in and then you end up reading his posts when they are quoted by others.

What's funny/scary/sad that this was hardly his worst meltdown and he's actually much better behaved than he was two years ago. His meltdown then lasted a month. Just search for the old college football threads from December '03 and you'll see some hilarious/sad meltdowns.

I got a MySpace message from him requesting the same thing. Unless his "meltdown" was something extremely severe (I didn't see it) I have nothing bad to say about the guy. Sure, he has his issues, and his OU rants can be annoying, but there are plenty of people here who are far worse than him. He's a decent guy in my book... not that anyone cares.

So anyway, dude starts IMing me and asking me to give him PK's "AIM address" so that he could protest his suspension, claming it was all "fucking bullshit" and he wasn't going to take it anymore.

Please, Dama. Stop.

My AIM name has been in my profile for two years. Dama really needs to take up smoking weed or something to mellow him out. Guy gets too worked up over piddly crap like this.

Damaramu's inability to understand all things sports will probably land him a job on Cold Pizza one day.

What happened to that Kit chick on that show, anyway?

Please, Dama. Stop.

My AIM name has been in my profile for two years. Dama really needs to take up smoking weed or something to mellow him out. Guy gets too worked up over piddly crap like this.

Weed don't work on Dama

Guest Princess Leena
What happened to that Kit chick on that show, anyway?

Not on TV, anymore.

Cold Pizza is the worst show on television. And damn them for removing the only slight positive they had, Thea Andrews. But, nobody is hot enough to sit through that Hollywood whatever show with Zack Malibu's SBTB boyfriend.

Damaramu's inability to understand all things sports will probably land him a job on Cold Pizza one day.

I initially read that as "Damaramu's inability to understand all things sporks" and I started laughing hysterically. I'm not high.

Cold Pizza is the worst show on television.

I get the impression that the network has already pretty much given up on it, but is somehow locked into some terrible contract that obligates them to keep it on the air. They don't really advertise it, they bumped it off of its morning timeslot to televise a radio show, and the one segment that they do advertise from it (1st and 10) is replayed in the afternoon with almost no mention that it's originally from Cold Pizza in the first place.

Guest Heel Turn

I think Cold Pizza is a great show.

Oh THAT'S RIGHT! HEEL!!