TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rrrsh

TSM Fantasy Baseball Keeper League II

Guest Rrrsh

I know that more than 20 poeple wanted to get into a Fantasy Baseball Keeper League, so I started another one in yahoo. If you want in, post here. 12 players are the max. Once we get the 12, we can vote on roster spots, H2H/Rotis and such.

I'd gladly be in, but since i'm already in the H2H league people that missed out on that one should probably get first preference here. If there's any spots left over after that i'd take one.

Don't mean to BUTT in here, but I'm in a league that's looking for people as well, so anyone still looking for a league can PM me for details. It's a 12-team Yahoo rotisserie non-keeper.

Guest Rrrsh

Made the league. Here is the info.

rock

If your TSM name the same as Yahoo name, post it here so I know who is who.

I am Kliq Allstarz

Guest Rrrsh

We now have 8. Make sure to tell all your TSM friends about this league, as I know most people dont satrt thinking about Baseball untill March.

Guest Rrrsh

We have 8 teams. A vot among you guys I think is in order. Do we A: Keep just the 8 guys and add ore roster spots. Or B:Wait and try to get 2 or 4 more TSM'ers to play.

Guest Rrrsh

Ok, we are going with orginal 8, with 4 extra roster spots. Check the league for the details.

The draft is set for for next Friday (the 10th) at 3PM Pacific. Id like to have the majority of you there, so if it doesnt work AND we can find a time that does work for most, we will change it. If not, it stands.

And Changes you want made, bring them up in this folder. If not, let the games begin!

Guest Rrrsh

Someone quit, but I got a backup. Canadian Chick agreed too. She will join tonight. She is a fan and knows her sports, just never posts in the sports folder. She will be active too.

Guest OKCoyote

Whoops. I might not be able to make it to the live draft after all.

But I'll try.