TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

On wildpegasus

Guest DRH 502

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Come on with Pegasus this cat is calling you out.

Oh, this is (hopefully) going to be sweet

Guest Princess Leena
Oh, this is (hopefully) going to be sweet

It won't. :(

He'll no-sell it like he does every single time, and derail the thread into nothingness.

I don't need no fuckin viruses, the only virus in this place is the one that I'm going to inflict on yo ass.

Just sign up, motherfucker, so everyone can be a witness to these bombs that I'll be droppin'.

Guest wildpegasus
I don't need no fuckin viruses, the only virus in this place is the one that I'm going to inflict on yo ass.

I don't trust you. If you really went out of your way to make a whole message board just for my pretty a** than that would indicated you're an obsessed person. Obsessed people can do crazy things. Crazy things such as putting virus links up on a webpage. On top of all this you are also apparantly upset which would indicate you're trying to get me somehow so I hope you can see from my perspective why it'd be foolish to click on that link. Nothing is worth the risk.

Why the fuck would people want to be obsessed with you, you metrosexual failed abortion?

It's a fucking message board, you bipolar lump of cock spatter.

Guest wildpegasus
Why the fuck would people want to be obsessed with you, you metrosexual failed abortion?

It's a fucking message board, you bipolar lump of cock spatter.

yy

Because I'm nice, helpful, goodlooking and smart?

But I'm just guessing somewaht since of course I'm not in other people's minds. Maybe I should ask you why people are obsessed with me because you obviously are.

So let's get the answer from at least one person. Kingofthe909, why are you obsessed with me?

Do Canadian schools have a good record of teaching their students reading comprehension? I could swear that the statement above implies that I'm not obsessed with you, but that I really dislike you. You can't do anything right. Can't get laid, can't grow up, can't spell, and can't read. I'd ask you to kill yourself, but you wouldn't be able to do that right. WP, you suck at life.

One last note, if you were any of those things you listed above, you would have been able to get laid by now. I created a messageboard just for the two of us, because this little thread isn't going to be able to contain the all-out fucking assault that I'm going to bring.

Guest wildpegasus

Do Canadian schools have a good record of teaching their students reading comprehension? I could swear that the statement above implies that I'm not obsessed with you, but that I really dislike you. You can't do anything right. Can't get laid, can't grow up, can't spell, and can't read. I'd ask you to kill yourself, but you wouldn't be able to do that right. WP, you suck at life.

One last note, if you were any of those things you listed above, you would have been able to get laid by now. I created a messageboard just for the two of us, because this little thread isn't going to be able to contain the all-out fucking assault that I'm going to bring.

Hmm, out of curiosity sake what do you consider obsession?

I "can't" get laid because I'm shy. I am however carefully planting the seeds on the board here for future sex with some of its members.

I can spell. I just tend not to look over my posts when I type them up. I won the grade 3 spelling bee when I was in Elementary school.

I can read. If I couldn't, I wouldn't be able to respond to what I presume are partially drunk rants.

Can't grow up? Hmm, perhaps in some ways but that's kind of funny coming from you.

Can't kill myself? I know how to do it. I have thought about it before because of my depression I've suffered through since I was a young kid. I actually almost had to when I went through an extremely excruciating painful headache peroid back in 2001 but there's just something inside of me that won't allow me to do it. I am thankful for that.That was a life changing experience.

Suck at life? I don't think so. I've saved some animals' lives and I have made Leena type "lol" before so I disagree with that. The facts speak for themselves.

Guest wildpegasus
Peggy, I clicked on it and it's fine.

You're a gimmick though, so of course you won't go.

You just might not have noticed the virus yet.

I am however carefully planting the seeds on the board here for future sex with some of its members.

Suck at life? I don't think so....I have made Leena type "lol" before so I disagree with that. The facts speak for themselves.

Two choice quotes right thurr.

I "can't" get laid because I'm shy. I am however carefully planting the seeds on the board here for future sex with some of its members.

Nobody on this board is going to let you fuck them, whether you're real or not. If by sex, you mean cybersex, well, I just don't know what to say.

I can spell. I just tend not to look over my posts when I type them up. I won the grade 3 spelling bee when I was in Elementary school.

No, you can't. You spelled psychology wrong something like 12 times.

I can read. If I couldn't, I wouldn't be able to respond to what I presume are partially drunk rants.

O RLY? I haven't touched a bottle, cup or drop of alcohol in months. I just think "wildpegasus" is really stupid. You are fucking annoying, nobody even wants you on this board. Well, they may want you on this board, but only to see me tear you apart.

Can't grow up? Hmm, perhaps in some ways but that's kind of funny coming from you.

I have plenty of time, but you, on the other hand, do not. If you really are older than 30, you probably shouldn't spend so much time here. Get a fucking life.

Can't kill myself? I know how to do it. I have thought about it before because of my depression I've suffered through since I was a young kid. I actually almost had to when I went through an extremely excruciating painful headache peroid back in 2001 but there's just something inside of me that won't allow me to do it. I am thankful for that.That was a life changing experience.

oh yeah ok.

Suck at life? I don't think so. I've saved some animals' lives and I have made Leena type "lol" before so I disagree with that. The facts speak for themselves.

Leena laughs at "you" because "you" are really stupid. What kind of animal did "you" save, an ant? Did "you" also save your dad's penis? Did "you" buy a new weight bench? It doesn't really matter, because "you" are fake. If "you" weren't fake, I'd feel really bad for humanity.

Just because "you" are hosted at eastlink.ca, doesn't make "you" cool.

Try to get ahead when I'm gone, because I plan on having a fuck of a time tomorrow.

Guest wildpegasus

Nobody on this board is going to let you fuck them, whether you're real or not. If by sex, you mean cybersex, well, I just don't know what to say.

WP -- Why not? I have a great chance with any woman on this board.

No, you can't. You spelled psychology wrong something like 12 times.

WP -- Uh oh, spaghettio

O RLY? I haven't touched a bottle, cup or drop of alcohol in months. I just think "wildpegasus" is really stupid. You are fucking annoying, nobody even wants you on this board. Well, they may want you on this board, but only to see me tear you apart.

WP --That's good that you haven't been drinking the last while. I'm proud of you as I've seen the dangers of alcohol one too many time.

Talk on a message board is cheap though. Meet me in real life and see if you can back up your words.

I have plenty of time, but you, on the other hand, do not. If you really are older than 30, you probably shouldn't spend so much time here. Get a fucking life.

WP -- Yada, yada, yada ad naseum. We all live in a glass house buddy. If we enjoy being online than that's what we should do and that my friends is called having a life. You will learn this as you get older.

Leena laughs at "you" because "you" are really stupid. What kind of animal did "you" save, an ant? Did "you" also save your dad's penis? Did "you" buy a new weight bench? It doesn't really matter, because "you" are fake. If "you" weren't fake, I'd feel really bad for humanity.

WP -- Leena likes me. So does CC and buffy. You're just jealous.

I've helped saved animals while they're being born. Some after they were born as well. The babies would have died if the mothers didn't have any help with the birthing process.

Just because "you" are hosted at eastlink.ca, doesn't make "you" cool.

WP -- ?? Don't understand what you mean with your last setence there. Anyway, if that doesn't prove you're obsessed than I don't know what does.

Guest wildpegasus

Sorry for the quote mixup. I'm tired and I don't know what's going on anymore.

Guest wildpegasus

Kingofthe909

Will you please hurry up with your response? I want to go bed now and you're keeping me up.

Thanks in advance.

I got that information from someone else. I didn't ask for it.

Why not? I have a great chance with any woman on this board.

If "you" have a chance with any of them, I'd be fucking them all tomorrow. Which also entails that neither of us have a chance, but I can admit it.

That's good that you haven't been drinking the last while. I'm proud of you as I've seen the dangers of alcohol one too many time.

Talk on a message board is cheap though. Meet me in real life and see if you can back up your words.

Yes, because I am flying all the way to "Antigonish" to see "wildpegasus". If I could, I'd reach through this monitor and break "your" glasses, "you" fucking snot. Moron. That's almost as bad as "meet me and fucking fight me".

Yada, yada, yada ad naseum. We all live in a glass house buddy. If we enjoy being online than that's what we should do and that my friends is called having a life. You will learn this as you get older.

I honestly do not understand what you're saying. Grammar, not grammer.

Leena likes me. So does CC and buffy. You're just jealous.

"You" are hilarious. This is much more fun than I thought it would be.

Guest Vitamin X

Playing the role of CronoT, Kingofthe909? Zuh?

This thread is kind of amusing.

Guest Felonies!
I am however carefully planting the seeds on the board here for future sex with some of its members.

Oh sweet Jesus Christ.

Guest wildpegasus
I got that information from someone else. I didn't ask for it.

Why not? I have a great chance with any woman on this board.

If "you" have a chance with any of them, I'd be fucking them all tomorrow. Which also entails that neither of us have a chance, but I can admit it.

That's good that you haven't been drinking the last while. I'm proud of you as I've seen the dangers of alcohol one too many time.

Yes, because I am flying all the way to "Antigonish" to see "wildpegasus". If I could, I'd reach through this monitor and break "your" glasses, "you" fucking snot. Moron. That's almost as bad as "meet me and fucking fight me".

Yada, yada, yada ad naseum. We all live in a glass house buddy. If we enjoy being online than that's what we should do and that my friends is called having a life. You will learn this as you get older.

I honestly do not understand what you're saying. Grammar, not grammer.

Leena likes me. So does CC and buffy. You're just jealous.

"You" are hilarious. This is much more fun than I thought it would be.

Your problem is a lack of confidence. Why wouldn't I have a chance? I'm in shape and can make people laugh when I want to.

Yawn. Words of a coward. I'd like to see you try to break my glasses. You'd have no chance Buddy, I was born tough. I had to be tough growing up. As a kid I had to work and work hard with jobs that would have grown alduts collapsing from exhaustion all around me.

Do you want part of that even if you are a great fighter? Let's say you are a great fighter who has an amazing reach that crack monitors and the space time continium to attack my glasses. Or even a terrific fighter. Still you have to consider the thought process that my years of torture as a kid has given to me -- Even if I can't win a monitor breaking contest I'm going to give it my all.. To beat me, you're gonna have to kill me. And to kill me, you're gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, you're gonna have to be willing to die yourself. I don't know if you're ready to do that Kingof909... I just don't know King of Talk.

Are you truly ready?

Your problem is a lack of confidence. Why wouldn't I have a chance? I'm in shape and can make people laugh when I want to.

Yes, the 30 year old virgin is telling me I don't have confidence. If I didn't have any confidence, I'd be in "your situation", only a younger version. I've had sex, I'm not the type to brag about it.

Yawn. Words of a coward. I'd like to see you try to break my glasses. You'd have no chance Buddy, I was born tough. I had to be tough growing up. As a kid I had to work and work hard with jobs that would have grown alduts collapsing from exhaustion all around me.

Do you want part of that even if you are a great fighter? Let's say you are a great fighter who has an amazing reach that crack monitors and the space time continium to attack my glasses. Or even a terrific fighter. Still you have to consider the thought process that my years of torture as a kid has given to me -- Even if I can't win a monitor breaking contest I'm going to give it my all.. To beat me, you're gonna have to kill me. And to kill me, you're gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, you're gonna have to be willing to die yourself. I don't know if you're ready to do that Kingof909... I just don't know King of Talk.

Quoted for hilariousness. "You" are cutting a promo on me. That's funny. Like I said, I made a messageboard. I don't even know how to make viruses or send them to someone else. I don't have the computer savvy. Just bring this war to a place that can handle it.