TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

I dominate Forums Stuff

Guest Felonies!
KOAB runs the forum game

Nigga please. You think KOAB runs the forum game? He hasn't even gone plat yet, he has no street cred, and he can't write his own rhymes. You don't run the forum game with no three-period bullshit. That's re-damn-diculous. I run the forum game. I've been calling the shots for years now.

KOAB runs the forum game

Nigga please. You think KOAB runs the forum game? He hasn't even gone plat yet, he has no street cred, and he can't write his own rhymes. You don't run the forum game with no three-period bullshit. That's re-damn-diculous. I run the forum game. I've been calling the shots for years now.

I went gold, got da street cred from calling out some elite niggas, and I don't need to write my own rhymes. I create the beats... without me this place would go down da shitter.

Guest Felonies!
I'm the only one here man enough to type in pink

bold pink

at that

Dude, I typed in bold pink during the AIM chat last night. Seriously, ask CWM or Slayer. You really are a second-rate me.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

bold pink

at that

Dude, I typed in bold pink during the AIM chat last night. Seriously, ask CWM or Slayer. You really are a second-rate me.

I didn't notice. all the dice rolling distracted me.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Czech was using pink last night. He made me look at my chat logs.

bold pink

at that

He does beat you in the best thread on the board, and the only real reason to come here..................................the pictures I like thread.

bold pink

at that

i wont ask them because i avoid direct conversation with anyone here with a recognizable name. which means i shouldn't be talking to you, but you like to reply to every one of my posts, so.

i did say im the only one here man enough, i dont need the friendly confines of aim