TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

African-Americans: Will Smith's New Feature Film NEEDS YOU!

willsmith.jpg

IC_button_S_click.gif

Casting Talented African Americans Now!

* WHO: The producer of "ATL" and star of hits like "Hitch" is now casting African Americans like you to star in the new action drama "I Am Legend."

* WHAT: Get cast with Megastar Will Smith in the upcoming Warner Bros. blockbuster hit. Get on set with Will Smith and Get Discovered Today!

* HOW: Start Now with InstantCast to find out more! This part is included in your Complimentary Trial.

IC_button_B_click.gif

Do not delay - Apply for this part today - People just like you are landing parts every day...why not you?

At InstantCast, we are committed to helping new faces break into acting by putting them in touch with casting directors who are looking to fill parts on an urgent basis.

This is a rare opening...

Don't miss out for another day...

Sincerely,

IC_signature.gif

Tyler Briggs

Director of Casting, InstantCast

P.S. The only way to break into the entertainment business is for auditioning for parts like these. So Click here to audition for these parts immediately.

IC_Header_other.gif

* Star in Kevin Bacon's New Movie!

* Work with Mike Epps on His New Film!

* Hit Show "Supernatural" Needs You!

I got to let all my fellow African-Americans know where they can find quality acting roles at.

Including myself and you, there are only 2 other black posters that I know of, maybe you should try finding quality acting roles for toothpick neck geeks, there tons of them around these parts.

Leave it to the blacks to ruin NHB. It was only a matter of time once those people move into the neighborhood.

On topic, I don't look forward to seeing how Will Smith butchers Matheson's classic story.

Leave it to the blacks to ruin NHB. It was only a matter of time once those people move into the neighborhood.

I think we have diversified the area... and for the better. This place was already in the slums, and were going to build it up into a fine community.

ATL was pure shit.

Is roller skating.....cool? WTF?

I think we have diversified the area... and for the better. This place was already in the slums, and were going to build it up into a fine community.

*looks around* What the.....how'd you build the liquor stores and KFC's so goddamn fast?!?!

I saw 2 churches chicken's within 4 blocks of each other in Kansas City. Thats when I knew I shouldn't stop my car.

...right...

Only way this shit happens is if you get that Uncle Tom ass Magic Johnson to come up in here and make some fuckin malls, movie theatres and a Starbucks or two.

Until then... keep dreamin

...right...

Only way this shit happens is if you get that Uncle Tom ass Magic Johnson to come up in here and make some fuckin malls, movie theatres and a Starbucks or two.

Until then... keep dreamin

How is Magic an Uncle Tom???

Popeyes and Churches

A friend and I were discussing this the other day and wondered which one is the preferred chicken of ghetto folk

Churches. Popeyes sold out with Lil Nicky.

Naw, man, you can't be eatin' that shit. Government-man be puttin' shit in that to make a nigga sterile. You gotta buy your yardbird somewhere else.

C'mon, I can't have been the only one heard that.

Popeyes and Churches

A friend and I were discussing this the other day and wondered which one is the preferred chicken of ghetto folk

They are owned by the same company...er..were..

Aparently Churches Chicken is now owned by a subsidiary of the First Islamic Bank of Bahrain..

hmm