TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

The Matter of Ryechnaia Sobaka

Haven't we already determined it's not Kotz though? And Kotz left on his own free will so even if it was him why would the mods do that? We demand answers from our intrepid team of mods!

I miss Kotz.

Guest Kyle Raymond Orton
Kotz himself said it's not Kotz.

So it's Leena.

No, it's not.

I don't understand what's going on.

I've talked to Pbone on AIM, he definitely isn't Kotz, unless Kotz keeps multiple pictures of the same teenager on his computer and has divised a Myspace page built around them.

I've talked to pbone on the phone (briefly). He actually has a deeper voice than Kotz.

I have this message from you saved in the archives of my phone:

"Yes, hello, this is Milky. I'd like to talk to you about psychedelic drugs. ... Are you on psychedelic drugs right now? Anyways, please give me a call."

Ryechnaia Sobaka has been on quite a roll recently. He's one of Kinetic's Ten Posters to Watch for 2008. His gameday contributions to the Week 16 thread stole the show.

With Sobaka, pbone and Nightwing, we've had quite the rookie class this year

On the other hand, we also have TaigaStar, who's shown herself to be our own personal Brady Quinn...

I would say I need a rookie who fell far below expectations, but she never had any in the first place.

Nightwing seems to post exclusively in the Current Events and Comic Books and Literature folder. I can't speak for the Comic Books folder but he brings the quality in CE and I'd say he's one of the better new posters we've had in a while.

I think the strength of Nightwing, Ryechnaia Sobaka, and pbone negates the shittiness of TaigaStar.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise
With Sobaka, pbone and Nightwing, we've had quite the rookie class this year

On the other hand, we also have TaigaStar, who's shown herself to be our own personal Brady Quinn...

I would say I need a rookie who fell far below expectations, but she never had any in the first place.

Brevity is key. "TaigaStar sucks."