TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Chris Brown

Damn, guys named Chris just can't seem to stop punching women in the face.

Of course, I don't see anything in the report he punched her or anyone. So maybe it was one of those "Bitch, I'll fucking KILL YOU!" arguments and one of the neighbors made a call. Until more comes out, I'll reserve judgment. But if he just punched her with no cause other than he was mad then fuck Chris Brown.

New York Daily News is reporting that Chris Brown sent Rihanna to the hospital because she confronted him after he received what the kids call a "booty call text".

The explosive fight that landed sultry singer Rihanna in the hospital ignited when singer Chris Brown got a text message from another young woman, a source said. "He got a booty call. He got a text. Rihanna saw it and she got upset. They started to argue. She got out of the car. He wanted her to get back in, so he grabbed her," the industry source said. "She pulled away. That's when she's told people he hit her." The Barbados-born beauty had "visible injuries" when cops arrived, and she's been cooperating with the investigation ever since, while freezing out Brown. "Chris has been trying to contact her. So far she hasn't taken his call," the music business source said. "Her family is on their way to be with her. She has some close girlfriends looking after her."

No one knows exactly who the other woman is, but two days before the assault Brown was exposed to whore. OK! Magazine says:

.....at the Verizon & BlackBerry Storm Grammy party [eds. note: on February 6th] at Boulevard 3, where Chris chatted up Paris Hilton while Rihanna performed. "He and Paris went outside together," a witness tells OK!. Back inside, they got closer. "Paris was all over him," the partygoer says. "Rihanna caught wind of it and spent the rest of the night glued to him."

From IDLYITW

Please don't tell me Brown is screwing around on Rihanna with goddamn Paris Hilton...

Well then I guess he wouldn't be able to blame Rihanna if he got herpes then.

But who wrote that article? "What the kids call a booty call text"

The kids? Seriously? Did Letterman write the update?

Come on, if I had herpes and didn't know it and gave it to a girl and she freaked out on me about it, I'd totally be like "Shit, bitch, how do I know YOU didn't give it to ME, ya whore!"

Come on, if I had herpes and didn't know it and gave it to a girl and she freaked out on me about it, I'd totally be like "Shit, bitch, how do I know YOU didn't give it to ME, ya whore!"

Yeah, but would you then literally beat the shit out of her for it? Especially when you know you are the one without question who has been fucking other women, some of them you know better than to stick your dick in.

Sure, yelling and blaming as deflection is standard argument material. Punching, not quite standard.

I hear that he doubled his pleasure, doubled his fun with his fists. Tell you what, though: A bitch Ron Mexico-ed me? I'd get that shit checked out at Planned Parenthood. And then, if necessary, I'd kill her.

Let's hope the her needing plastic surgery ain't true. Cause if Chris Brown messed up her hotness, then he can go fuck off and die.

Shut up. Her forehead is a perfect canvas for semen.

Hey now, I'm not saying she isn't attractive or anything like that... I'm just pointing out that she has a big forehead.

0219_rihanna_photo_beating.jpg

I believe it is a real pic BTW because:

nm_rihanna_080623_ssh.jpg

As a Emergency Room nurse said "She spent a long time in X-ray and her injuries are bi-lateral, so he was throwing combo punches at her. The blood around her mouth means she has injuries inside her mouth too."

0219_rihanna_photo_beating.jpg

I believe it is a real pic BTW because:

nm_rihanna_080623_ssh.jpg

As a Emergency Room nurse said "She spent a long time in X-ray and her injuries are bi-lateral, so he was throwing combo punches at her. The blood around her mouth means she has injuries inside her mouth too."

Right about now, Chris Brown makes Ike Turner (another famous woman beater) look like the Dalai Lama. :P

I like how Chris's dad described this as "he tripped up". Looking at her face if that's her, that motherfucker did more than trip. That motherfucker thought he was going 10 rounds with Lennox Lewis. God fucking DAMN.

And Terrance Howard got his dumb ass dragged into this and now everyone knows he beat the shit out of his wife a few years ago. Nice job Terrance.