Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chris Brown
TSM Forums > Pop Culture > Music
Pages: 1, 2
YourKock'sReallyGreat
Chris Brown was arrested at the Grammy's for assault. The rumor going around is that he beat up Rihanna who cancelled her performance.
The Niggardly King
Fuck Chris Brown, I'll snap his neck Segal style for this disgrace.
YourKock'sReallyGreat
http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/58851675

The rumor going around is that Chris Brown punched her for giving him herpes. She lied to her people that she received a black eye from a car accident.
JaMarcus Russell's #1 Caucasian Fan
Damn, not even 20 yet, and he's hitting bitches. Not a good start young Chris.
Jaxxson Mayhem
QUOTE (still fly @ Feb 9 2009, 01:29 AM) *
Damn, not even 20 yet, and he's hitting bitches. Not a good start young Chris.

Don't bring him into this.

Mik
If she gave him herpes and he punched her in the face then she still did worse to him.
2GOLD

Damn, guys named Chris just can't seem to stop punching women in the face.

Of course, I don't see anything in the report he punched her or anyone. So maybe it was one of those "Bitch, I'll fucking KILL YOU!" arguments and one of the neighbors made a call. Until more comes out, I'll reserve judgment. But if he just punched her with no cause other than he was mad then fuck Chris Brown.
ZGangsta
When I saw an article titled "Brown misses Grammys, arrested on assault charges," my first thought was 'What? Why would they invite Bobby Brown to the Grammys?'
Jaxxson Mayhem
New York Daily News is reporting that Chris Brown sent Rihanna to the hospital because she confronted him after he received what the kids call a "booty call text".

The explosive fight that landed sultry singer Rihanna in the hospital ignited when singer Chris Brown got a text message from another young woman, a source said. "He got a booty call. He got a text. Rihanna saw it and she got upset. They started to argue. She got out of the car. He wanted her to get back in, so he grabbed her," the industry source said. "She pulled away. That's when she's told people he hit her." The Barbados-born beauty had "visible injuries" when cops arrived, and she's been cooperating with the investigation ever since, while freezing out Brown. "Chris has been trying to contact her. So far she hasn't taken his call," the music business source said. "Her family is on their way to be with her. She has some close girlfriends looking after her."

No one knows exactly who the other woman is, but two days before the assault Brown was exposed to whore. OK! Magazine says:

.....at the Verizon & BlackBerry Storm Grammy party [eds. note: on February 6th] at Boulevard 3, where Chris chatted up Paris Hilton while Rihanna performed. "He and Paris went outside together," a witness tells OK!. Back inside, they got closer. "Paris was all over him," the partygoer says. "Rihanna caught wind of it and spent the rest of the night glued to him."

From IDLYITW
snuffbox
Exposed to whore?
CBright7831
QUOTE (2GOLD @ Feb 9 2009, 09:18 AM) *
Damn, guys named Chris just can't seem to stop punching women in the face.

uh oh.

sad.gif
Black Lushus
Please don't tell me Brown is screwing around on Rihanna with goddamn Paris Hilton...
2GOLD
QUOTE (Black Lushus @ Feb 13 2009, 07:07 AM) *
Please don't tell me Brown is screwing around on Rihanna with goddamn Paris Hilton...

Well then I guess he wouldn't be able to blame Rihanna if he got herpes then.

But who wrote that article? "What the kids call a booty call text"
The kids? Seriously? Did Letterman write the update?

Black Lushus
Come on, if I had herpes and didn't know it and gave it to a girl and she freaked out on me about it, I'd totally be like "Shit, bitch, how do I know YOU didn't give it to ME, ya whore!"
snuffbox
Oh, that's what that means.
2GOLD
QUOTE (Black Lushus @ Feb 13 2009, 09:26 AM) *
Come on, if I had herpes and didn't know it and gave it to a girl and she freaked out on me about it, I'd totally be like "Shit, bitch, how do I know YOU didn't give it to ME, ya whore!"

Yeah, but would you then literally beat the shit out of her for it? Especially when you know you are the one without question who has been fucking other women, some of them you know better than to stick your dick in.

Sure, yelling and blaming as deflection is standard argument material. Punching, not quite standard.
At Home
The Niggardly King
So apparently he beat her so badly that she might need plastic surgery.
Kinetic
I hear that he doubled his pleasure, doubled his fun with his fists. Tell you what, though: A bitch Ron Mexico-ed me? I'd get that shit checked out at Planned Parenthood. And then, if necessary, I'd kill her.
The Niggardly King
Nigger Ron Mexico'd himself.
2GOLD

Let's hope the her needing plastic surgery ain't true. Cause if Chris Brown messed up her hotness, then he can go fuck off and die.
mfn
Maybe she's getting plastic surgery to reduce the size of her huge forehead.
Giuseppe Zangara
Shut up. Her forehead is a perfect canvas for semen.
mfn
QUOTE (Giuseppe Zangara @ Feb 14 2009, 05:12 PM) *
Shut up. Her forehead is a perfect canvas for semen.

Hey now, I'm not saying she isn't attractive or anything like that... I'm just pointing out that she has a big forehead.
CBright7831

I believe it is a real pic BTW because:

As a Emergency Room nurse said "She spent a long time in X-ray and her injuries are bi-lateral, so he was throwing combo punches at her. The blood around her mouth means she has injuries inside her mouth too."
Jaxxson Mayhem
Whoever that is got fucked up baaaaaaad.
At Home

Success.

TMC1982
QUOTE (CBright7831 @ Feb 19 2009, 07:11 PM) *

I believe it is a real pic BTW because:

As a Emergency Room nurse said "She spent a long time in X-ray and her injuries are bi-lateral, so he was throwing combo punches at her. The blood around her mouth means she has injuries inside her mouth too."

Right about now, Chris Brown makes Ike Turner (another famous woman beater) look like the Dalai Lama. tongue.gif
Giuseppe Zangara
haha, yes, TMC 1982!
2GOLD
I like how Chris's dad described this as "he tripped up". Looking at her face if that's her, that motherfucker did more than trip. That motherfucker thought he was going 10 rounds with Lennox Lewis. God fucking DAMN.

And Terrance Howard got his dumb ass dragged into this and now everyone knows he beat the shit out of his wife a few years ago. Nice job Terrance.
Sideburnious
Are we sure she was beat up? I mean she always had big lips. And her fringe hid the klingon forehead. All I see is a scratch on her cheeck which she could have gotten from walking into a door frame or dropping a cup from a shelf.
Maybe she just looks really bad without makeup
Perfxion
Or maybe it looks like someone beat the shit out of her and two people called the police to confirm said beat down. I personally see this as the end of his upstart career. Its hard to keep a fan base of mostly females when you beat the shit out of one, and that one is the second biggest female star currently out there.
2GOLD
QUOTE (Perfxion @ Feb 21 2009, 06:35 AM) *
Or maybe it looks like someone beat the shit out of her and two people called the police to confirm said beat down. I personally see this as the end of his upstart career. Its hard to keep a fan base of mostly females when you beat the shit out of one, and that one is the second biggest female star currently out there.

Most of his female fans are already coming out in SUPPORT of him and stating that he's too hot not to forgive. When it comes to rich famous men, a lot of women are fucking crazy. Hell, some of them are probably saying "Oh he can beat me like that all the time if it means I'm with him!"
They are not a sane bunch.

If his record company doesn't drop him, his career will be fine.
UZI Suicide
He might be able to enjoy modest success if he gets a hit single out, but he's never going to be as popular as he already was/was going to be. There's just no way the mainstream media will accept him after this.
At Home
Haha, you are so wrong.
Twisted Intestine
Well I had no idea who he was before this, and still have no idea who he is musically, so maybe it'll only widen his exposure.
Cuban Linx
This will just help his street cred.
Kurt Angle Mark
This is not about the fans, because people are idiots.

The question is who in the music industry will be willing to work with him after this?

He didn't beat some random girl, he beat up someone else in the business.
mfn
So did she give him the herp? I heard something about attempted murder?
milliondollarchamp
If he got herpes I would say he got it from fucking Paris Hilton
Czech please!
That "Wall to Wall" song is still pretty cool, and I won't resent him for busting her grill. As everyone has said, she still came out ahead.
Copper Feel
John Lennon used to beat women up as well. He's taking influence from the greats.
geniusMoment
Well, I guess they're back together now. The world seems right again.
Lord of The Curry
I can't wait to her Rhianna's first post-beatdown interview where she tries to justify sticking with Brown. Did she consult Tina Turner for advice or something?
snuffbox
She should have just followed Tina Turner's (evenutual) example. After she finally left Ike, she toured stadiums and he got to putter along in the old bar/club circuit.

I thought you were done trying the Kinetic jokes, Czech.
Czech please!
Hey, I made that post before I announced that.
CBright7831
QUOTE (geniusMoment @ Feb 28 2009, 01:05 PM) *
Well, I guess they're back together now. The world seems right again.

They're back together?

2GOLD
Guess she has learned when Chris comes home from a long day of singing and dancing, dinner cannot be pizza. It better not be pizza and she better listen. And make sure to walk four steps behind with her head down, cause Chris doesn't like being questioned when he's checking out the non-beat up sexy ladies.
snuffbox
She'll have to support him financially, as well, since he'll be touring venues known more for their buffet tables than their evening entertainment.
2GOLD

Nah, her taking him back will give the record companies and his fans the justification to stay fans and purchase his cd. There might be more of a backlash against her than him now. Cause yeah, the battered women associations did not need a high profile female going back to her abuser with full national coverage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.