TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

Web site, pictures, making an impact, whatever...

Guest Downhome

First off, with the internet playing such a force in Pro. Wrestling now a days, one would assume that NWA-TNA would have more material than they do so far up on their site. You can go to it by clickinghere in case you don't know the address. Their multimedia, links, columns, etc... sections have nothing there, and I would have assumed they would be trying to get some stuff up there so far. Also, in case you haven't see him yet, I give you Meatball "The Worlds Largest Midget"...

mb.jpg

...he's a friendly looking guy wouldn't ya say?

Now, I just want to say that I am looking forward to being able to watch these programs as soon as damn Dish Network begins to carry them. I am pumped up for all that I've heard about so far, from the World Title to the X Division to yes, even those damn HARDCORE MIDGETS! Seriously folks...

...if that doesn't equal entertainment, I don't know what the hell does!

This federation truly seems to be making an impact, and in my opinion they have what it takes to be around for good. All they need in my eyes is that one big angle, that one more huge superstar, that one more "thing" to really make them become noticed. You may not want a Goldberg or a Scott Steiner or a Mick Foley or a Steve Austin there, but the fact is that with star power like that, it will be that much easier for them to get an actual TV program, and that means FREE NWA-TNA for all of us!

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

If it were free, and I could get the channel its on, Id watch it in a heartbeat. That being said, I don't see myself paying 10 or 15 bucks for it.

Guest SuperTonyJaymz

Descarmbler baby!

3 weeks of work and it will be mine