Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Storm card (August 2/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Here we go.

--------------------------------------------------------

Show: SWF Storm

Date: August 2, 2002

Arena: The Sovereign Band Arena in Trenton, New Jersey!

Due date: August 2, 2002 at 12PM (noon) central time.

NOTE: Send everything related to Storm to HVilleThugg...for he will be posting the show. Also, send all booking matters concerning Smarkdown to HVilleThugg as well. This will be the norm until otherwise noted, so please remember this even if it's not posted on the card.

SINGLES MATCH

Danny Williams vs. Xero

- Danny Williams requested this somewhat odd match-up. What could William’s motive be for challenging Xero?

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: HVilleThugg

TAG TEAM MATCH

Longdogger Pete & Tod deKindes vs. The Boston Strangler & Frost

- Longdogger Pete and Tod deKindes cost Strangler the ICTV title…plain and simple. This Friday Strangler wants to get some tag team revenge and his chances look good as he’s teamed with Frost, who’s been very successful in tag matches since arriving in the SWF.

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

Ced Ordonez vs. Mercury

- Mercury appears to have gotten some motivation and crossed over to the dark side, but what does this mean for everyone’s favourite face-ish curtain jerking tag team?! Ced will try and beat some answers out of Mercury on Storm!

SINGLES MATCH

Sacred vs. Annie Eclectic

- These two both made their returns at Ground Zero and Sacred interfered in Annie’s match against Jay Dawg. Shockingly Annie wasn’t overly pleased with what Sacred did and challenged him to this match.

Send to: BA_Baracus

NON-TITLE, NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Jay Dawg vs. Renegade

- Dawg has had problems with X force 9 lately and will take on their newest member, Renegade, this Friday.

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect. Submissions, pinfalls and knockouts only count within the ring.

Send to: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

Silent vs. Chris Raynor

- Silent’s debut in the SWF came at Ground Zero and while his stable is allied with the Carnival, he definitely has issues with the their leader Edwin MacPhisto. Edwin’s close friend Chris Raynor will test this potential threat on Storm.

Word Limit: 5000 words

4-MAN ELIMINATION LUMBERJACK MATCH FOR THE SWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Chris Wilson vs. Erek Taylor vs. Lerrin Breggan vs. Fallout

Lumberjacks – Outcast, The Boston Strangler, Tod deKindes, Annie Eclectic, Jay Dawg, Sacred, Thoth and Spider Nekura.

- The commish getting sick of the heavyweight championship being in Carnie hands and will attempt to determine a #1 contender by pitting 4 of the top wrestlers from 4 of the SWF’s stables against each other. The winner of this match will join Thoth in a 3-way match on an upcoming episode of Storm.

Match Description – DQ rules are in effect within the ring, count-outs are not. Once one of the wrestlers leaves the ring, the lumberjacks can do whatever they want to him…all rules are off. Once someone is elimated via pinfall, submission or knockout they must leave the ring and will become one of the lumberjacks. The last surviving wrestler is the winner.

Word Limit: 7000 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

----------------------------------------------------------

Mothernature says..."

Guest CED Ordonez

Stubby, I'd say something about you butchering my last name up several cards straight, but I already did earlier in this sentence, so nevermind.

Guest BA_Baracus

"If you had said something the first time I did it we wouldn't be in the predicament, now would we?

Mothernature says, no we wouldn't..."

Guest Ironman

Now that Silent's in the WF I can't be held down anymore. Wahoo.

Wait, Doggah is still marking. Damn.

Kidding LDP. <_<

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Cool beans, but Thoth is already the #1 contender.

Nice card altogether, though.

And I guess it didn't come across because M7 didn't really hit on the "sick bump", but...ah, screw it. Silent, PM Raynor and figure it out with him.

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Wow....wow. No rest for us bleeding and broken, eh Stubby? =) Nifty match. Equalness of lumberjacks and the Stables is a nifty idea.

Rest of the card looks very post-PPVish. JD/Gade looks to be a brutal match o' the night, though Strangler hurting the members of XF9 could be very lovely, too. Damn j00o0o0o LDP!!!1!1!!!

Edwin, we tore his arm apart!!!!!

Guest AnnieEclectic

Memo to Sacred: I'm going to be changing my stats up slightly tonight so do not take my current stats as writ. Don't know if you'd even be writing tonight anyway but just to be on the safe side

-Annie

Guest Kibagami

Not to be the bitchy new guy or anything, but I have a bitchy new guy question. Raynor's on vacation for two weeks, and I'm not sure how he'd want me to handle this match storyline-wise. Is it at all possible for my match to be changed so that Raynor's unavoidably no-showing won't screw up any storylines I might delay or change with an injury to the Caveman?

S.

Guest chirs3

Leave it to me to find internet access in the wilderness.

And this is my fault - for all the people I PM'd saying I'd be gone for 1-2 weeks, Stubby is the guy I forgot. So direct all hatred to moi.

Silent, get check PM's momentarily, we'll work through this.

Sorry again.

Guest Muzz

New Stats for me too Annie, the moves are the same, just some notes about character ,stable, the usual.

Great card, I love Pre PPV cards.

Guest HVilleThugg

Oh, yeah pinheads...

Send everything for Storm to me or die the most grusome death imaginable...

yeah.

Da "posting the show" H

Guest AnnieEclectic

I haven't changed mine yet, about to right now, plus hopefully a promo before I go off to see Goldmember. Woudlv'e done it last night but

DDR FINALLY CAME IN!!!!!

WOOT!!!!

-Annie

Guest Beingz0wningj00

For the record people... Annie wants to make sweet loving with me....

AND DO NOT!!! I REPEAT DO NOT USE MATTY KIVELL AS A REF TONIGHT!!!

Guest Muzz

Was it always August second? Ah shite, I thought it was due the first. Better make this 2AM rush fest look and sound better.

Guest HVilleThugg

If I'm marking your match, and you intend to turn something in...you better have it in by 4:30pm eastern time. I have to go to work tonight, and won't be back until around showtime. So, I'm posting the show when I get back from work....

If you already PMed me, discard this note...but if you haven't, and you intend to write...better get something to me in the next few hours. That's all the extension I can give without forcing the show to be posted later.

So....

Get to it.

Da "extensions are scarce today" H

Guest HVilleThugg

Ok....for the sanity of me booking tonight, everyone who has a request for Smarkdown, send me a PM. I can't keep track of all you people who tell me over IM.

That means, if you have a match you want, or you want the show off...PM me! I've gotten a ton of IM's...I don't have the memory to remember all that shit. Except for you Danny...I know you can't write for Smarkdowns. But eveyone else...if you have a request...any request at all...even if you told me a week ago...anything....send me a PM today. If you don't, you run the risk of getting booked when yo can't write or you may not get the match you want.

Is Ash back yet?

Is Thoth back yet?

Someone drop me a PM answering those questions too.

Da "you better" H

PS - I'm serious...cause I have no idea who needs smarkdown off...so PM me!

Guest BA_Baracus

"Ash isn't back yet.

Thoth should be back.

LPD never writes for Smarkdown and neither does Tod. Raynor can't write either.

Mothernature says..."

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I can't write dude... But I will PM you... even though I did... BONG

Annie = teh tight. Wait... this is supposed to be common knowledge... hmmm.... Annie = teh slut. (Y) :)

Guest HVilleThugg

Thanks Stubby. LDP PMed me. I think Raynor did too, but I don't remember...but I knew that too.

Just so you know Stubbs...Danny doesn't write for Smardowns either...

Ok, the new policy is this...

If you have a booking request, SEND IT OVER PM!

My life is hectic enough as it is without me having to remember that so and so needs this show off or doesn't need this show but the next. If you tell me over IM, you run a 85% chance that I will forget when I book the card. I check all my PM's when I look at the roster for booking, so you're ensured that you'll get what you want (or at least it'll be considered and then thrown out cause I'm gonna do my best to hold you down :) )

So, yeah....PM your requests...DO NOT IM it. Well, you can...but you'll need to PM me as well.

That is all...

I think I have it all worked out.

Still waiting on some matches, so show not up for a little while longer.

Da "playin' some poker in the meantime" H