TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tyler McClelland

A funny thing happened on the way to the forums...

Guest Tyler McClelland

TNT, you fucking waste of space... how in the bloody hell do you call yourself a US champion?

I was the first champion of this belt... and I'm shocked at how the quality of the writers for that belt have gone so far downhill...

Ugh...

Hopefully you'll lose it next week. I'm serious, dude.. you don't deserve a belt at all. You shouldn't have even been in that match.

You're not M7 material, and I'm sorry to say that in front of everyone... but it's true.

You know, the only reason you won was because Tom Flesher has a torn rotator's cuff. Otherwise, you'd have gotted fucking destroyed. Thugg disagrees with me, but he's a fucking dumbass too. Worst. Booker. Ever.

Why would Stubby even CONSIDER giving you one show per week? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard... you haven't booked a single coherent show since you've started. You're basically KILLING any heat the M7 angle had... I place the blame squarely on your shoulders for that. Stubby's been trying to keep it going, but you've done nothing to help.

Fuck... rant over.

Guest redbaron51

and sometimes i think why you should just keep comments to yourself.

Guest redbaron51

no it doesn't

but this doesn't mean that TNT is shit and no maybe not everyone can't compare to your damn ego Cast.

lighten up.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Er...fuck you. You always talk shit about how much you ruled, and your super win-lose record or whatever, but always seem to leave out the part about your random dissapearance and miserable return when you discuss your career.

At least I TRY, you hypocritical dumbass.

Guest Tyler McClelland

And yet, does it matter?

Hell no. When I was on... fucking nobody could beat me... I think a fucking toad jumping on a keyboard could write better matches than you. Do us all a favor and just quit.

You try to be funny, but it just doesn't fucking work.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Look TNT, I like you, but...don't fuck with Outcast.

Really. He has every right to complain, and especially about you--what, you get a US title shot because you happened to team with Frost? It could be anyone else on M7...you just got lucky, dude. You have a long fricking way to go.

Go eat a bag of dicks, TNT.

Guest redbaron51

Okay i do agree that TNT is not that high calibar in writing compaired to you 2, but lighten up. Tell him what he needs to improve.

We are here to help people not just to tell them they suck and should quit.

and no Outcast you were not the best, Stubby kicked your ass multiple times as i recall :)

Guest Tyler McClelland

He beat me a grand total of once in a night where I had two matches...

Fuck off, you don't know SHIT.

Guest HVilleThugg

Well, I guess when it rains it pours....

WTF?!?

Cast...let me start by saying shut the fuck up!! I'm sorry...maybe you didn't hear me...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

I'm just a little confused here...who are you again? And what right do you have to say anything about anyone here?? Didn't Mark Stevens lay your ass out in a flame a month ago?? Didn't you learn your lesson?? Jesus...

Onto the issues...

I'm not even going to get into the whole TNT thing...I'll let you and TNT work that out.

But a bad booker?? Yeah, ok Mr. I'm here but not really. Please explain to me how I have ruined the M7 angle...please? Cause all I've done is book around it, since it involves like everyone in the fed. And who are you to fucking judge me?!? Oh wait...that's right, you were one of the best world champs ever....oh, no, that's right...that was me. But wait...you worked your ass off for this fed for over a year....wait...no....me again. But wait...you still put in countless hours booking and marking matches for this fed, because you care enough to stay up till 4:30 am....no, wait....THAT'S FUCKING ME!!

What exactly have you done for this fed Cast...please tell me cause i"m dying to know. Cause, as far as I can remember, all you've done is bitch, complain, talk about the lawn, leave, come back, leave, come back, leave, come back to write promos, and then demand to have all this fucking respect and gratitude bestowed upon you because you decided to grace us with your presence again.

Well, I got news for you oh one-of-no-talent, you are nothing here. I didn't want to say anything, but your existance here is pointless. You manage a guy who can fucking beat you any day of the week.

I know, maybe I'm not giving valid logical points here, but neither did you by calling me out on some bullshit. BAD BOOKER!! WHAT THE FUCK?!? DO you have any idea how much time I spend trying to make sure this shit is right?!? Oh, wait...maybe you're mad cause you're never booked...no, wait....you're a fucking pussy who can't hack it here...and never could.

I've said it before, and I"ll say it again....I've done too much for this fed to be called out like that for no reason. I deserve more respect than that, and if you can't give me that Cast, then just fucking leave. I'm sure the majority of hte people here will show you the door!

Da "takin' the gloves off" H

Guest redbaron51

Cast you are becomming an immature kid who whines and bitches a lot.

Seriously grow up.

Guest Suicide King

Go Thugg. I more than ever want to unretire and team with you, cause you make sense and are nice to nice people. Rock on.

More importantly though, could we maybe get a new board solely for the insanely useless flaming that has been cropping up recently, so I might actually want to read general comments again?

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Cant we all just get along?

Fuck you Thor...

Wait, did I just answer me own question?

For us out of the loop, what exactly did TNT do to piss you off, 'Cast?

Win the US title I would assume.

Guest HVilleThugg

EDWIN?!?

Whoa....that's kind of surprising. You're usually the voice of reason. But where do you get off telling TNT to bow down to Cast?!? He won that title fair and square...and you two are doing like that?? WTF?!?

Edwin, I'm not one to say shit, or call people out...but it ain't like you weren't the beneficiary of someone else's misfortune. I do believe you have a title around your waist right now that wouldn't be there if it weren't for a certain someone retiring. Those in glass houses should not throw stones.

Da "can't fucking belive it" H

Guest Tyler McClelland

Who am I? I'm the mother-fucking best writer this fed HAS, Thugg... and you know that for the last three weeks, you've been BEGGING me to return in-ring. So, who the fuck are you trying to diminuate my role?

All you've done is book around the M7 angle? Could have fucking fooled me. Where's the Carnivan-M7 tag team matches? Where's the fucking handicap matches? Where's ANY good matches? Please show me one fucking good match you've booked, because I've yet to see it.

You? One of the best world champions ever? Maybe because your character was so ludicrously made that nobody but you could write "Thugg no-sells! Thugg passion! 123!" as well as you could? Give me a break... you sucked. You have no talent in writing whatsoever, and you can't deny that at all...

You've spent countless hours booking? Please, you've been booking for like three fucking weeks. On top of that, you could have fooled me... one would think that in spending so much time booking, you'd actually be able to book ONE FUCKING GOOD MATCH! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN DONE THAT!

I have no talent? Give me a fucking break. I write better than half of the authors in the world and Edwin is the only one in this fed that can stand toe to toe with me.

No, Thugg, you didn't make logical points... you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Respect? Don't make me laugh.

Guest chirs3
For us out of the loop, what exactly did TNT do to piss you off, 'Cast?

Win the US title I would assume.

Uhm... if TNT's winning the US Title is all that Outcast needed to post this crap, then I'm with TNT on this one.

Outcast is appalled at the quality of matches? Guess what - not everyone is you.

I'm not gonna say you're a bad writer, because I don't think you are. I think you're a fine writer. But not everyone in this fed is Edwin MacPhisto, or Thugg, or Outcast, or Stubby. Not everyone can write as well as they do. So its only natural that the US Title have very good writers, very bad writers, and some in between.

And, for the record, I think TNT is pretty darn good.

Guest Ace309

I wonder if Jason Lichtenstein knew what he was starting when he gutted me over my shoulder twice....

Listen, people, I wrote a match. It sucked, but it didn't suck because of my shoulder. It sucked because I put it off until I was exhausted, rushed it and wrote a grand total of two ladder spots in a 3100-word ladder match witha 5000-word limit. I personally don't see this as Bret dropping the IC belt to Jacques Rougeau because of his 104-degree fever. I see it more as Tom not writing up to his ability and TNT simply writing a better match. I'd post mine in the losers thread, but I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever want to look at it again, it was so terrible. There's no way Thugg could have marked it as a winner without me slipping him some cash. Hell, even if TNT had no-showed, I should have lost.

Guest SupaTaft

Jenkins, you usually get your posts deleted a moment or two after you send them, but here's where I draw the line.

[thormode on] Thou hast smited me for the last time. Thou hast tried in vain to bury anything I have ever done, whilest thine own accomplishments are miniscule at best. If thou doth really mean to imply that I am not qualified to be European champion, then thou hast best back it up in the ring this upcoming Metal.

For after I defeat thou, varlet, I will have but one thing to say to thee...

I BANISH THEE TO THE UNDERCARD!!

[/thormode off]

Useless son of a bitch...

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

First off, fuck you Edwin and OC.

Sure, I'm not a great writer, I'm sometimes annoying, and I overall suck at promos.

But, I'm sure I'll improve, as I always TRY, which is important. I try, and believe that I will someday be somewhere up there with you guys ability-wise and card-wise if I just keep at it. This is fucking pointless, and both of you are just being jackasses. I'm about ready to quit at this point, and if my writing really does SUCK, then I will, as not to be a curtain-jerker forever. So fuck you, as you've basically just taken all of the fun out of this fed for me...but I'll see if I can keep writing, because as I mentioned, I TRY. If I don't improve, and don't meet your fucking expectations, then fine I WILL quit, if that makes you happy.

Guest TheSatanicAngel

Don't quit to make them happy. Quit to make you happy. (Since they're gonna be all bitchy and piss and moan because not everyone is like them (which really surprises me from Edwin ... ).)

Outcast, this was something that you should have kept to yourself.

Guest HVilleThugg

I"m still trying to find the point of you even posting this crap Outcast. Please tell me what it was. Was it to be a dick and try and demean our very talented noobs?? Or was it to piss me off, so you can ensure that you will never get back into this fed? Because you're doing a wonderful job at both.

BTW...thank you King....I try to give everyone the respect they deserve. But Outcrap doesn't seeem to deserve any.

Now, yes, I did ask you to come back...in fact, I asked you several times. But what yor failed to leave out is why I asked you to come back...what was the reason I said when we talked?? DO you remember, or has your memory failed you again. Well, I shall refresh then. We were talking about why everyone hates you and how come you're not getting over as a manger for Danny. And I told you that the reason is because everyone thinks of you as the guy who comes around when it's convenient and does some promos, starts something, and then disappears. I suggested that you come back so that you could squelch that reputation, and help get Danny over. Fuck, I even offered to come back for a month and help you....but you didn't want to do that. You didn't want to help Danny get over...you just wanted to promo so that everyone could say, "Oh...cast is great....cast is the man...cast is a great writer" without having to actuall y prove it in competition. But you know what Cast...a hearty fuck you because, while I used to respect you, you have killed that with this pointless, dumb fucking post.

And I was terrible?? Yeah, ok....i'm not even goingt o dignify that with a response because obviously, you're jtus trying to piss me off. I don't claim to be the best, but it's not like I was crap....and I think I did a decent job considering i held the world title for 2 record breaking reigns. And if you're so great...then what do you have to show for it. I'll admit that your'e talented...but please tell me where your titles are....what have you don? Nothing...nothing except bitch, complain, and make uninspired returns only to have them backfire in your face until you are run outta here.

Please, save it....outcast...because you haven't made a single point worth a damn. You're mad because no one gives a crap about you, yet you continue to post promo after worthless promo. Blow me outcast...

Da "fucking stupid...some people!"

Jenkins, you usually get your posts deleted a moment or two after you send them, but here's where I draw the line.

[thormode on] Thou hast smited me for the last time. Thou hast tried in vain to bury anything I have ever done, whilest thine own accomplishments are miniscule at best. If thou doth really mean to imply that I am not qualified to be European champion, then thou hast best back it up in the ring this upcoming Metal.

For after I defeat thou, varlet, I will have but one thing to say to thee...

I BANISH THEE TO THE UNDERCARD!!

[/thormode off]

Useless son of a bitch...

Shut Up.....

Loser....

Guest redbaron51

hmmm...

am i not to pick bones here...but when Outcast returned didn't he get his ass kicked numerous amounts of times and returned to his um...rp fed.

sorry Cast you are not the greatest writer that has graced this damn fed. There have been better. Cyclone Comet, Neilson of the Jungle, Stubb's Divefire, King, Edwin, Mark, Thugg, all those exceed you. Your promo's may be great, but i find its more of sensless ramble leading to no where, leading to no where. Sure it made people to a better in depth character view of themselves, but it rather took away the whole storyline angle setting up feuds.

EDIT: BTW this may not be the best talent right now, but its damn well good, and just like a lot products of wrestling there are really great periods and there are dismal area's. Hell we had a tremendous Pay Per View, and great storylines. Lets not be damn picky blame who and who, why is he champ. We are becoming smarks in our own damn fed. Leave that to the WWE Section for them to bitch. We do this for fun, not get criticized because not everyone can get a fuckin degree in English..

I'm sometimes annoying, and I overall suck at promos.

You Said It, Not Me :D

Guest Tyler McClelland

First off, to TNT:

When the fucking WORLD CHAMP thinks you suck, well, it's saying something, isn't it? Go ahead, quit, we won't miss you... you've annoyed the shit out of me since you started in the WF. Frost has always carried you... and now it's finally coming back to bite you in the ass. Good riddance.

As for Thugg... oh, it's on now...

First off, you've fucking twisted the shit out of that conversation. Sure, I'd love to squelch that reputation, but honestly... do you think I give a fuck? NO! You want me back because I can add more than any of you guys ever did... and that's a damn fact.

Frankly, my promos are here because I really DO want Danny's reputation to go up. However, shit... if people recognize me as the best damn writer in this fed, I'll more than take it. At least they're opening their eyes!

And Thugg... don't flatter yourself. If ANY of the former champions... whether it be Divefire, Rane, Stubby, or even fucking NTD... were still here, you'd have had that belt for a total of three days... long enough for you to lose it on the next show. You're not crappy, but you're certainly nothing worth writing home about.

Open your fucking eyes, Thugg... you are the scum that is bringing down this federation. We only hope Edwin can save it... he's the only hope you guys have outside of me.

Guest redbaron51

Outcast your ego is definitly inflating over your own damn eyes.

NO ONE frankly gives a shit what you did, and frankly no one really cares either. You bragg you did this that, but now you've become more of a sissy not challenging anyone because i think people like thugg, could actually beat you, hell if i put effort in it, I could probably kick your ass.

Its people like you 'Cast that makes this fed look bad, not TNT, not the JL, and not even me. Its the people who can't say anything positive about how a person writes a match.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
And I was terrible?? Yeah, ok....i'm not even goingt o dignify that with a response because obviously, you're jtus trying to piss me off. I don't claim to be the best, but it's not like I was crap....and I think I did a decent job considering i held the world title for 2 record breaking reigns. And if you're so great...then what do you have to show for it. I'll admit that your'e talented...but please tell me where your titles are....what have you don? Nothing...nothing except bitch, complain, and make uninspired returns only to have them backfire in your face until you are run outta here.

Please, save it....outcast...because you haven't made a single point worth a damn. You're mad because no one gives a crap about you, yet you continue to post promo after worthless promo. Blow me outcast...

Da "fucking stupid...some people!"

Fucking stupid is right.

Thugg, your title reigns are crap...you basically defended against X, and spend something like four months fighting just him, and why? So you could make him quit? Way to go.

I don't even think you defended the belt more than maybe once in your so-called "epic runs"...and the first one was really lucky.

Outcast didn't win the world title, but at least he didn't stick around and crap things up when he obviously didn't care.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Flesher said that he wrote a match. That match was beaten by TNT. If he can accept that, why can't others?

We do this for simple fun. It's a fucking internet game, and once you start putting this much stock into it, it's time to get your priorities straight...

From reading various other e-feds for some time before I joined the IGNWF, seeing idiotic bullshit like this destroy other feds is why I never joined any. Partly because of how immature it seemed, and partly because I didn't want to become a jaded e-fed writer who thought he was top shit because he could string together an rp or a match. Everyone calling out others on their ability and deluding themselves into thinking that they ARE the hot shit, and further more thinking as if it actually matters, grow the fuck up and get a life.

EDIT---

One more piece of business...

Not to add more problems to this sordid affiar, but this concerns Edwin's comment.

I like you Edwin. You were always willing to listen and help me out since I came in, but the comments to TNT were unneeded.

TNT was just trying to defend himself against Outcast... So to make these comments, after TNT had just gotten raped and spat on by him, was quite frankly, bullshit... Not something expected from one of the leaders of the fed. Try telling TNT what he needs to work on.