TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Apocalypse - The card

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Whoops...so I did Dawg.

Oh, and kindly shut up Silent. I don't have to explain anything, or jump through any hoops for you.

I explained why I booked it that was to Annie since she sent a relatively polite PM, but since you prefer swearing and insults you can forget it.

And you know, most newbies who have gotten the kind of immediate hype and push you have would show some gratitude either to the bookers or the many people putting them over in matches and promos, but I've yet to see either from you. In fact you've been the #1 pain in my ass since getting bumped.

So just write the freakin' match I booked and if you don't like it, I'm sure someone else wouldn't mind a shot at the hardcore title.

Mothernature says..."

Guest AnnieEclectic

Your PM explains why you booked it singles. Fine. Doesn't matter.

My match will be Hardcore. I'm ignoring the singles stip on purpose. Like to know why I'm blatantly ignoring your stip? Reaaaaal simple.

I challenged Silent to a Hardcore match for a damn good reason, two actually.

1) It's for a shot at the HC belt, this... SHOULD be logic enough.

2) I wrote Silent no-selling my finisher.

#2 was my idea, but it would only make sense for me to fight him..... in a HARDCORE match afterwards. Why fight someone who no sells your most dangerous move without any type of advantage? You don't.

Stubby, I have literally Zero chance of winning singles in this match. Period. So, if I have zero chance, fuck you and the stip, I'm writing this damn thing hardcore. And I think I have a damn good reason why.

There were plenty of matches on this card that could be regular matches Stubby. Saying that you "Wanted a break from the stips" is a seriously shitty reason.

So, enjoy my hardcore match. I have NO FUCKING SHOT AT WINNING OTHERWISE.

EDIT: When the fuck did you become the Stephanie McMahon of the SWF? Because seriously.... this is some fine shitty booking for this PPV.

-Annie

Guest SupaTaft

Stubby's boobs aren't as arousing.

If I might interject, perhaps part of Stubby's reasoning is that since both Silent and Annie want a shot at a belt that has a gimmick match attached to it, they should prove themselves worthy by fighting in a regular match. Proving that they are ready for the bloodshed and destruction of a Hardcore match by proving that they have all the other bases covered.

If you can win a Hardcore match, I believe you are expected to be able to win a simple singles match. Or perhaps their setting you up for bigger and better things. Maybe they want to see if you can win a normal match, so after you win that match, then you'll be ready for other titles. I'm just throwing out ideas.

Don't bitch at Stubby. He's the marker, your not. He made the decision for his own reasons, you guys aren't the ones to argue about it. If you have a problem, you stay here longer than almost everybody else and earn yourself three dump trucks full of credibility. Be nice and write the match that you were booked in.

-Taft

Guest Kibagami

I'm sorry, leaguer? Who the fuck asked you?

And why in the hell would I be grateful to you, Stubby? You've not done a damn thing to help me. Whether or not you've seen me be grateful for anything doesn't have anything to do with the original question, which would be what the hell were you thinking when you made the Hardcore contendership a singles match. Like Annie said, she has NO shot at winning a singles match.

And for someone who used to think that "Mr. Woman" was a clever thing to say, I'm frankly not impressed by your condemnation of "swearing and insults". Please.

S.

Guest Renegade

Silent, i know your pissed, but that was just cold.

Guest AnnieEclectic

Taft: Maybe you missed it but the challenge was -for a hardcore match- not a singles match. Just following the plotline itself means it should be hardcore.

And I have no shot at beating Silent singles. He no sold my finisher -because we were setting up a hardcore match between the two-.

Stubby, you're the Commish, but that doesn't mean you can go and fuck up the work we did leading into this angle. I mean, hell, if you can change the direction of any of -our- characters without us having a say in it, then there's no reason anyone should be writing at all!

-Annie

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Word.

Guest Lerrin Breggan

Hey Annie, Silent, You guys have been booked in a singles match. Just live with it! The more you bitch, the more its going to ruin the storyline you've already set up.

Silent, I've seen people say that in passing as a joke, but not as a direct insult. You have no right to say that to someone, or I could just say why the fuck should one of the greatest writers of our fed ever listen to you, BUMPEE? You need to realize that you do not run this fed, and you have to roll with the punches sometimes. As for your attitude, that really makes me sick and I hope it changes soon.

Annie, I understand your pain of setting up the storyline to being hardcore, but him noselling your finisher isn't the end of the world. There are plenty of different ways you can finish him off, I mean did you ever watch Austin(heel) vs Angle(face)? How many stunners did Angle take in a single match? You just have to be more intelligent about your pacing, and how you work your psychology, but I know you can do it.

So everyone, be thankful that you're even booked. PPVs have got to be one major pain in the ass for our markers, so just try and appreciate what they do for us. And if the match isn't the stip that you want, this isn't the end of the world. Life goes on, you'll get another shot in the near future because if you have one now, you definately deserve to come back again.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Taft... Denver... right now... you don't know what you're talking about exactly...

Remember what I told you to do? :)

Good.

:P I brought you into this fed and I can take you out! :P

But in seriousness: I see Annie's point here, and yeah, it sucks. Sadly, I'd try to help if I could, but I'm not sure I could do much.

I'll try to help if I can.

But now, I must get writing. I'm far behind. ^_^

and for the theme, just put "Prayer" by Disturbed in ther already, because I wrote it into my match

Guest Beingz0wningj00

This thread makes less sense then an Ash Ketchum match...

I feel a little bad about the hardcore match, because it was my idea... I don't know Stubby's reasoning for the Singles match, but I'm not in the mood to argue.

You can easily win the match Annie. So don't act like it's because of the lack of hardcore.

Guest kelloggs

Word.

Wow I check the card and see this. We all know your pissed but Rene and TNT are completely right. Thats just cold. I'll just take my ass back to the Juniors and act like the lowly leaguer I am too. That shit ain't cool, just to let you know. I would say more but I think it's time for me to go back to the JL.

And Breggin's right on everything here so read his post and chill.

M. "Am i really seeing this" Francis

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

After thinking about what I said, I have realized that it is pointless flaming, and it just wastes everybodys time.

I am sorry for waisting this post.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Wow... as we're in the process of trying to defend Thor's offering his most likely credible advice, I see a Hollywood cheapshot flaming to Thor. UGH... just drop it already!!!

EDIT : And he removed his flame, so maybe people *won't* expect his 60 other ones in the near future.

...and why all the fucking attitude all of a sudden? So there were a few mistakes here and there around the card, just work around it. Just about nobody here has had everything go their way. IMO, Annie could still believably win a nonhardcore match over Silent. It can't be as hard to work with as you are leading yourself to think it is.

Guest Ash Ketchum

True.

I'm sorry for acting so dumb, guys. My bad.

And Spike, dude... you did the right thing there removing the flaming part.

Taft, you're right. It's not impossible, but sadly, it does make some stuff harder to do, and it doesn't help any plans Silent or Annie had.

*runs off to go write 11,000 word match because Tom is writing a 10,000 word match and I have to beat him!*

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Wow...you two just don't quit do you?

It's one damn stip...it's not a big deal. You can very easily win a normal match Annie...write the better match and you will. This "he kicked out of my finisher" crap is meaningless.

If you two want to bitch about what a horrible job I'm doing, why don't you step up and run the fed? No? Too lazy? Okay then shut up.

But hey...fine. Write the wrong stip and screw yourself out the title shot your character has been working towards for a month. Won't hurt my feelings.

Oh...and that's right Silent...no need to show any gratitude to anyone. I mean...you're Silent.

Mothernature says locked due to stupidity..."