TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Apocalypse - The card

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
... @ TNT

I'm using that spot on you or Ash now... so you know.

Don't choose, JD. You can certainly fit two feet in a blender.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Hmmm... I better get out another blender for the nuts though...

Maybe I should tie there dicks together... then do it.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Oakly777: ...so, is it like...just a dumster sitting by the stage...or is it actually de-elevated, like underground, like a bomb shelter? like is it just a dumster, or placed in a ditch sorta, to look like it's a bomb shelter?

HvilleThugg: you know what??? i have absolutely no freaking idea

HvilleThugg: i don't know what stubby was thinking on this one

Oakly777: lol

...would SOMEONE clear that up?

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Yes, the Bo/LDP match should be Last Man Standing, and that's partially my fault, as I should have reminded Stubby about it yesterday. I'll be PMing him if someone hasn't done it already, unless another mod would like to fix the card.

ICTV contendership is a nice addition though. In fact, it's perfect for Pete. If Pete can defeat Bo, he gets another shot at Wilson. I'm liking this.

Bo, please remember that Pete is now wearing knee braces in addition to his normal wrestling gear. I'm not adding this to my stats since it's a temporary angle.

Rest of the card looks kickass. Play on, boys.

Guest Kibagami

I'm assuming my match with Annie is a hardcore match, since it's for the Hardcore contendership and all...but it DOES say "singles". Could somebody clear this up for me/us?

S.

Guest Perfect_Bo

Hmmm, this match should be a good one...Last man standing too, that's just what I needed...

LDP, yes I do know about the knee braces, oh, and if I win then I can face Wilson who I and him have a bit of a history...

Another thing that I have to point out is that Wilson might be world champion as well, hmmm, interesting...without even trying...

:D

Bo

Guest AnnieEclectic

Yes, I'm going to have a nice huge chunk of time tomorrow to possibly get anywhere from three to five thousand words in... and before i start I'd like to know exactly what the rules are.

...I think Silent and I would both prefer as HC match, seeing as we were assuming that first, and that it -is- for the #1 contendership to the HC belt...

-Annie

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Quit your freakin' bitching Danny.

If all you want to write is a scientific match, kill your opponent with arm bars then drag them over to the bomb shelter and toss them in. Christ...it's not that hard. Oh...and it's basically just a dumpster match with a different name that suits the Apocalypse card better.

Annie vs. Silent isn't hardcore.

Mothernature says, any other questions?"

Guest Beingz0wningj00

The Danny part was settled earlier Stubz...

The other question would be LDP/Perfect Bo... Last Man Standing? Since that's how they hyped it.

Guest AnnieEclectic

.....Wow... because on Smarkdown... I challenged him to a -singles- match.... you know... because i'm called the fricken Singles Queen aren't I?

And now I have to fight an opponent that has no-sold my finisher... in a REGULAR singles match??? :(

... I'm soooo incredibly fucked now....

-Annie

Guest Longdogger_Pete

I've PMed Stubby, so hopefully he'll fix the LDP/Bo match on the card today.

Here's a suggestion for music: "Halo" by Soil.

Guest redbaron51

WAR PIGS!!!

wait we used it allready....um...

The End by the Doors

Guest Tod deKindes

It's The End Of The World As We Know It And I Feel Fine by R.E.M

Hey, it worked for ID4!

Guest redbaron51

okay on to the match itself

dumpster/bomb shelter match i don't really care for much either, but i would rather have it near the ring, than hauling my ass up to the stage (i'm lazy).

though danny sent me a pm before the card was up, and what he had was freakin amazing

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Ah... heh...

Yep, I'm going all out for this match, question is...

how do you make someone who just recently cleanly -no sold your finisher- into your personal bitch for all time? It's an interesting quandry, but I've always -always- been better as the underdog. Let's get it on...

-Annie

Duh, Annie. Hit the move six times and then stab him in the face.

Man, you people always try to think of the *complicated* solutions...

The "complicated" solutions.....

and the PPV needs a theme song....

BAH GAWD!

Eddy Boy has figured it out!

The theme song for the PPV can be...

"Complicated" by Avril Lavigne

ITS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! :P

Guest Ash Ketchum

Once more:

"Prayer" by Disturbed should be the song. PLEASE!!!

STUBBY IS A E-WRESTLING GOD!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

...or a true legend Ash, he's flexible on what you call him.

Oh, and once again, I DEMAND "Welcome to the Jungle!" by Guns and Roses!

"Tame" by Pixies...

"Big Balls" by AC/DC...hell, ANYTHING by AC/DC.

"Territorial Pissing" by Nirvana, hell, ANYTHING by Nirvana.

Guest BA_Baracus

"LPD vs. Bo is now a last man standing match.

No more changes.

Mothernature says..."

Guest AnnieEclectic

Read your PM, and respond Stubbs.

Pardon me for standing up or some shit, but I personally don't like being fucked by the person that's supposed to handle this crap.

Telling us to all fucking read the show, then apparently not doing so himself, or else he'd know that the match was SUPPOSED TO BE BOOKED HARDCORE.

Plus the LDP/Bo mistake? I mean, christ, we're trying to make this stuff -easy- on you, setting up plotlines and stuff to logical match blowoffs, challenging each other... Silent/Annie and LDP/Bo were supposed to be gimmies...

what.... the hell.

EDIT: it doesn't seem like it, but I do know you changed LDP/Bo. Good job, but the fact that Silent and I dont get the same bit is a bit rough in return.

-Annie

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

"LPD vs. Bo is now a last man standing match.

No more changes.

Mothernature says..."

What about theme music? None? Bah.

Guest Kibagami

As much as I love questioning mods who also book my matches, I have to agree with Annie on this. LDP/Bo is a seperate issue that I'm not weighing in on since it's already been changed, but I *really* don't get why Annie and I are booked in regular, singles competition. Annie CHALLENGED me to a hardcore match, I accepted, we set it up nice and neat on Smarkdown...I don't know why it'd be a big deal to change it.

S.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Read your PM, and respond Stubbs.

Pardon me for standing up or some shit, but I personally don't like being fucked by the person that's supposed to handle this crap.

Telling us to all fucking read the show, then apparently not doing so himself, or else he'd know that the match was SUPPOSED TO BE BOOKED HARDCORE.

Plus the LDP/Bo mistake? I mean, christ, we're trying to make this stuff -easy- on you, setting up plotlines and stuff to logical match blowoffs, challenging each other... Silent/Annie and LDP/Bo were supposed to be gimmies...

what.... the hell.

-Annie

Yes, Hardcore #1 contendership SHOULD be a fucking HARDCORE match. You're supposed to prove that you're hardcore in order to get the hardcore SHOT, isn't that how it usually is?

Guest Coffin Surfer
okay on to the match itself

dumpster/bomb shelter match i don't really care for much either, but i would rather have it near the ring, than hauling my ass up to the stage (i'm lazy).

though danny sent me a pm before the card was up, and what he had was freakin amazing

Yes, that's my problem with the match. Hauling ass up the stage everytime. From what I've wrote I have the Dumpster beneath the platform, accessed by a trapdoor.

Since I don't want to give Frost/TNT any ideas, I'll post the PM and my original match outline after show so you'll can know what a great Fucking match y'all missed cause you would rather have the match be about a dumpster than wrestling.

And Stubby, I can bitch if I want to. There isn't any harm in it, it's not like I was personally attacking someone. But I can understand y'all not wanting it to consume the card thread, so next time I get pissed about the booking I'll just send a pm like I stated several posts down. Y'all act like it's so horrible if I state an honest opinion about a match that I'am going to have to write.

Guest Muzz

I look forward to facing Renegade again, our two styles work well together. I'm afraid he'll want revenge though. :/

Guest BA_Baracus

"Any more bitching and Annie's fighting cardboard Comet in a pudding match and the tag match is hide and seek.

Mothernature says..."

Guest Kibagami

Fuck you, Stubby.

Annie and I asked for a simple thing. A hardcore match at Apocalypse. This is not an illogical request, since it makes fucking sense for two wrestlers who are gunning for the Hardcore title to have a hardcore match. You decided to ignore that completely and make it a singles match, without telling us beforehand or asking for our input, and without any kind of reasonable explanation-hell, without any explanation at all. You've been more than enough of a pain in the ass already. You don't need to be a callous bitch when we ask why the hell you ignored our request. Don't act like a child because you either don't HAVE a good reason for it, or you're simply too lazy to answer coherently.

Cardboard Comet, my ass.

S.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Simple nitpicking here...

You described the rules for the Last man standing match as an Ironmatch.