TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrEvil

Sentence association thread

Guest Big McLargeHuge

ram me with that steel chair?" Stunned, Monsoon turns to heenan who is...

Guest Tony149

Stone Cold Steve Austin appeared. Hitting everybody with a steel chair. Stone Cold asks...

Guest gthureson

Meanwhile, Vince Russo laughs in the background, shouting, "Its me!  Its me!  I've been writing this all along!"

Guest The Great Wesuke

plunges from the rafters on a steel cable amidst thunder and lightning... it is STING!

Guest gthureson

Trish throws her hands in the air, shouting, "This is the most overbooked sex scene ever!" She then....

Guest Tony149

excited. Vince asks Chuck & Billy if they would like a bigger push. They say yes. Vince tells them to go meet Pat Patterson and give him...

Guest areacode212

analingus. Trish wakes up in a cold sweat. "Whew. I'm glad that didn't go any further." Suddenly, she hears a knock on the door. Trish slips into a bathrobe and bunny slippers, pads sleepily over, peers through the spyhole and opens it. "Ivory! What the hell do YOU want?"..

Guest TUS_02

"I'm surprised you remembered who I was," Ivory says, "I just wanted to let you know......

Guest Tony149

I'm in love with you, and would LOVE to have hot, steamy sex with you." Trish looks stunned and says...

Guest areacode212

"W-what? If that's true, why have you always attacked me and been mean to me in the ring?". Ivory, looking embarassed and awkward, replies...

Guest areacode212

Ivory's voice trailed off and she gave Trish a little smile. Trish opened the door wider and stepped aside, "Why don't you come in and take off that wet jacket?"

Guest Tony149

"Sure", Ivory said. As Trish closed the door, Ivory gave her a big wet kiss on the lips. Trish with a huge smile on her face started to....

Guest areacode212

...close the door so her neighbors wouldn't hear. After all, if news got out about two former WWF Women's Champions having an illicit affair...

Guest The Great Wesuke

The Shockmaster! He stumbles though the broken window, trips and falls. His mask falls off amidst all of this revealing that he is really just Tugboat. He gropes around in the dark, finds his gold sparkly mask, and puts it back on.  Trish and Ivory...

Guest areacode212

stare, shocked, the romantic mood shattered. Ivory grimaces at the fat, has-been wrestler and yells....

Guest VinceMcMahon'sAss

"Hey Shocky, would you like to join us? I'm turned on by guys with deep voices..."

Guest areacode212

"Um, Ivory, that was Ole Anderson's voice," Trish interrupts, "and I won't even give it up for that stud Test. Do you really think I'd let this idiot get a look at this?" She turns her back to Shockmaster, and opens her bathrobe to Ivory, revealing...

Guest WWF4Life

An nWo t-shirt..."That's right, i'm nWo 4-life bitch!!! I'm only gunna give it up for Hollywood!!" All of sudden, there was a knock at the door

Guest areacode212

"Shockmaster, go see who it is". Shockmaster, feeling ashamed after being called an idiot by a hot chick, slinks wordlessly to the door and opens it. He gasps in horror as he sees standing before him...