TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Perfect Plex

The One and Only FUCK AVRIL Thread

Guest Perfect Plex

Is there anyone else out there who hopes they find Avril Lavigne raped and brutally murdered, laying in a ditch somewhere?

If so, you've come to the right place!

This is for people who have some taste in music to rant about this newest abomination from the teenyboppers. Sweet Christ, when will it end? "Punk Princess"????? There is NO ONE over the age of twelve with no major mental handicaps who considers this tripe Punk. The girls follow her because she's this "cool rocker chick" who's not all "fake" like Britney Spears. Guess what? You put Britney Spears in some cheaper clothes, and this is what you get. There is NO fucking difference.

Furthermore, all the male fans, by their own admission, like her solely for her looks. I'm not against jerkoff material playing music, but you will NOT be taken seriously by anyone with half a brain.

Sorry, but I felt like bitching, and I wanted to start my first "One and Only" thread.

Guest treble charged
Is there anyone else out there who hopes they find Avril Lavigne raped and brutally murdered, laying in a ditch somewhere?

Who's mind is in the gutter?

Guest bob_barron
Furthermore, all the male fans, by their own admission, like her solely for her looks. I'm not against jerkoff material playing music, but you will NOT be taken seriously by anyone with half a brain.

Sorry, but I felt like bitching, and I wanted to start my first "One and Only" thread.

I actually legit like her music. It's just fun to listen you- I couldn't give a fuck what genre it is- if it's good- I'll listen to it.

And I love Let's Go a lot and I play it all day. So yea- to me it doesn't matter if she's supposed to be punk, rock, ska, polka, classical- if the music is good, I'll listen

Guest Perfect Plex

Who's mind is in the gutter?

Heh, point taken.

Guest Perfect Plex
I wanna fuck Avril!!! This is a cool thread

NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Heh, I knew somehow this would happen.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Guest mesepher

first Metallica is the only topic around here in the music section, now it's this Avril girl. Makes me wish for another Metallica thread.

I took the title to mean what it really means... nothing sexual at all.

and calling her punk is anything but ridiculous... I mean, there's nothing rebelious about her.

Guest areacode212

I don't see the point of wasting so much energy in hating Avril Lavigne. She's far from the first person to be labelled "punk" that really isn't. Who the hell cares what twelve-year-old girls think anyway?

Guest KoR Fungus

Eh I like Avril fine. Let Go is a fun CD. Nothing amazing, but fun. The passion with which some of you love her/hate her is pretty funny, hehe.

Guest bob_barron

but who cares if she's "punk"?? I don't and I love her.

I think Bono is a fucking idiot half the time but that doesnt stop me from loving U2

Guest Perfect Plex

:(

I wanted something to bitch about, all right?

And Bob you did a fine job of defending her. At least you make sense, unlike most of her fans.

But still...DIE AVRIL DIE!

Guest Cancer Marney

That was way over the line, asshole, even for a joke. You want to see what that kind of shit involves, read this.

Guest Perfect Plex

That was way over the line, asshole, even for a joke. You want to see what that kind of shit involves, read this.

Wow! You think I could hire this guy?

I'm in Oregon too, maybe he's a neighbor of mine.

Guest Perfect Plex
Okay-

That was really really tasteless and pretty out of line

If I had a nickel for every time I'd heard that...

Guest Cancer Marney

Ditto. Seriously advocating the sadistic torture and murder of a real person is a bit much.

Guest Kotzenjunge

RECORD BOOK NOTE: First time I was ever about to PM a moderator about a poster.

Fo sickenin',

Kotzenjunge

Guest Perfect Plex
Someone's about to be banned...

Fo offendin',

Kotzenjunge

You think so?

I suppose its possible, though I hardly see what I've done wrong.

If it was just the whole graphic description of violence that I wished upon someone, I hope its taken into account how many times people have posted their Wish List of hideous things they wanted to happen to HHH.

Guest Cancer Marney

Yeah, first time for me too. I don't know who Avril is, I don't know what she sings, and I don't care, there's no excuse for this kind of crap.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Avril is way overrated.

What is all the hype about?

Guest bob_barron

Hey AC-

Did this poster 'displease' you?

NewsRadio references rule!!

Oh and thanks a trillion of course