TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

A Few Things...

Guest crusen86

Welcome to the new SJL!

Alright folks. Straight off the bat, we won't be taking any newbies just yet. We need to get back in the swing of things. So, new characters and newbies, hold off just for now. I'd say a week at the most. Once the joining thread is back up, go for it.

New up, Crimson (which will be renamed Metal) is due Wednesday at 2pm, SMARKS BOARD TIME. If my calculations are correct, these boards are only two hours faster than IGN. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Edwin will be posting the show this time, so send everything to him. After that, the shows and days will be exactly the same.

Remember, it's the SJL. Not the IGNJL. The card will be reposted shortly for all involved.

Big point... You can post your own promos on the board! Yes, rejoice! BUT... If it's a short promo not really worth posting, please save it for the shows. We don't want the boards cluttered with two paragraph promos. Post something short and Edwin and I will kill you. Were both mods now! Muaha! Well, sometime soon we'll be anyway.

Finally, don't clutter this board with anything but shows, promos, and strictly JL related happenings. If you want off topic stuff, head over to the community board. Try not to post new threads here unless it's substantial either.

Ok, that covers it all...

Welcome to our new home, people.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

And hidey-ho, JL crew, for here's your commissioner.  My Smarks ID is, as you might have imagined, Edwin MacPhisto, so let that guide you.

We will be getting something special together in honor of the big change-over, too...kiyahahaaha...

Guest Zero_Cool

This is Munich, from the old boards.  MunichWF if you're wondering further.  Anyway, I'm here.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

*knows what that special something is... but who doesn't ;) *

Ah, so finally we have our new home... the SWF! This will be the start of a new era, alright... and probly the return of the ML if we're lucky... or not

But nothing makes things more exciting than the JL's having its own board! We're no longer damned to the JL promo thread for eternity! :D

Party time... let the drunks and hookers in! And lets all center around the wide-screen TV for a good lesbian foursome voyeur (referring to this, er, "special night")

Guest CED Ordonez

The formerly known as cordonblue here. Screenname's Nagata Lock since I've already had a logon name at TheSmarks Board before the move.

So who's my match marker now? Edwin? Only my second match in and all of this entertaining crap happens to confuse me further...

Guest HVilleThugg

Ahh, the new home of the JL!  Welcome.

Here I am, your friendly JL marker and ruler of all things ghetto.

Actually, I just posted so that you JLers have somewhere to click to send me your matches instead of having to hunt down my username.  So here I am, large and in charge.

Da "loving the new home of the JL" H

Sign in to follow this