TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrRant

Bask in the POWER

Guest MrRant

THE POWER!

This sucker has a 3.5 liter capacity. It freaking took me over a GALLON of oil to get to the MINIMUM mark. And this sucker fries FAST. I recommend it to everyone.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I actually recomend getting a fryer that holds less oil because, if you were to fry something like fish in it, you wouldn't want to fry french fries in the same oil, so you have to spend the money for a gallon of oil to change it.

I like the small little fry daddy thing I have. Doesn't hold a lot of oil, and you cant fry a ton of stuff at the same time, but its not so bad having to change a little less than a quart of frying oil instead of a gallon of oil at a time.

And make sure you clean the oil out at least once every week or so, even if you don't use it. Oil goes rancid extremely fast when its in a fryer and you won't want to taste something fried in rancid oil, not to mention that you could get sick.

Guest MrRant

Oh believe me I know. I still have my Fry Daddy Jr. But this thing does rock. Usually if I am doing any kind of meat (ie chicken) I will only do chicken until I change it but fries, taquitos, etc I will do in the same oil.

Guest hardyz1

That's a nice looking fryer. About the same size as the one where I work (It's a small place so we don't need a bigger fryer).

Maybe we should look into this one when the current one craps out, which is inevitable. I despise french fries because the fryer doesn't last a year and the fry cutter lasts less.