TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marshall

Board Invasion!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
You would see every classic thread being reborn. And the cousin fucker one is making an appearance.

ew....Time for me to register

Guest FrigidSoul

I would but I'm going to watch a movie or fall asleep trying. If you're looking for an invasion where you can post whore and piss them off then I'm not needed. If you're looking for an invasion that will traumatise the dumber sheep of the group then give me time and watch...I bet you by the end of this I get some heart felt sympathy and...hmmm...we'll say 2 girls willing to give me a shot at dating.

Oh, and nobody use Kinetic's picture because I have plans for it fuckers!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

FS' post about jacking off with MOTOR OIL = post of the day

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Check my Post in Gay/Les/Bi in the This will Turn You on topic.

This should be interesting...

<<Ben post whoring for 10 mintues on the other board

I stumbled on this thread and decided to start invading. I post as ImInDaRasslinBizness on the WWF board and as JohnnyIdol on the teen board.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I stumbled on this thread and decided to start invading. I post as ImInDaRasslinBizness on the WWF board and as JohnnyIdol on the teen board.

At least I know who that is.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Looks like we found out who the Cousin fuckers cousin is...

I'm a huge heel on the WWF forums. I feel so proud of myself.

As for the teen forums, well, I think it is time for the Internet Gangsta to make his return....

Someone said and I quote "guys Wrestling's fake" because I posted a 100 reasons why Big Bossman is better than Goldberg thread.The "which Gimmick of Ed Leslie would you have sex with?" is genius.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
You all suck at invasions.

Seriously.

You just don't know how to incite a board.

They deleted all fo my posts. I posted pics of dead bodies and told them that's what would happen if they had sex.

I got a reaction.

I tend to agree with Rant, though I have to assume he wasn't refering to me. A lot of you guys are just blatantly trolling. It's better when they really believe what you're selling them.

I tend to agree with Rant, though I have to assume he wasn't refering to me. A lot of you guys are just blatantly trolling. It's better when they really believe what you're selling them.

Indeed. I got most of them buying my ego the first day, although flaming legend Leemond didn't seem to buy it....until yesterday.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

You still have an ego? I thought I destroyed your sense of self worth a year ago.

Guest FrigidSoul

I got people believing the Motor Oil masturbation rash. Next step, show them Kinetic's pic and say that's me.

Edit: Added Kinetic's pic to the thread

Edited by FrigidSoul

Guest FrigidSoul

I've gotten like 8 private messages saying to go to the doctor's quickly~!. I can't find the private message function on there though to send'em

My post telling a gay kid to kill himself was deleted, even though the other posters agreed my point was valid. I said it convincingly.

I also told this chick to get pregnant to keep her boyfriend. Somebody told me not to give advice and go play with my Bratz dolls, to which I said;

I'm back from playing with my Bratz dolls. It was fun. One of them hooked up with my Cobra Commander. Can you imagine their babies? LOL!

I think that's one of my better comebacks.