TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Hitman Returns

Bunkhouse Buck Is My Neighbor

Guest The Hitman Returns

Just thought I'd share this with you, but 2 days ago I got a new neighbor. It was no other than col. Parker's own Bunkhouse Buck. I got the chance to talk to him today and he seemed very nice. He said he stayed in touch with his former co workers and plans to have a couple of BBQ's before summer is over. He and Harley Race are great friends and hope to get to meet him also.

What does his hair look like when he's not wrestling? I remember he always slicked half of it foward and then brought it to a point on his forehead.

That would be cool to have a wrestler for a neighbor.

Guest The Hitman Returns

Sorry I put this in the wrong spot. He has a normal haircut and it looks clean!!

Guest bob_barron

Bunkhouse Buck is the shit.

His selling is great- watch him v. Dustin- Slamboree 94

Guest HartFan86

That's awesome you have a neighbor whose a former wrestler....I'd so totally pee my pants for that one.

Guest Hitman Jebus

Ask him why he ALWAYS used to knock the poor poor cameraman down on his ass when going to the ring...I LOVED that!!! :D

Guest The Hitman Returns

I have'nt been invited yet, I do not want to seem like I'm a stalker or something. I talked to him for a few minutes today, but I hate to bring up wrestling. I will ask him the questions you want and post them here. I will also try to get some pictures.

Guest The Masked Avenger

I mark for Bunkhouse Buck!

If you get a chance, tell him he's got fans in Norway, and that someone (yours truly) recently swiped his patented "I'm trapped in a full nelson, so I'll just put both feet on the top rope, thus forcing my opponent to let go, arn't I clever" spot for a house show in the Norwegian Wrestling Federation.

Bunkhouse was maybe not the greatest technical wrestler ever, but his facial expressions and selling was right up there with the best of 'em! :headbang:

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Watch his matches vs. Dustin at Spring Stampede and Slamboree '94. He and Terry Funk MURDER Dustin after the Slamboree match. Never, EVER watch his PPV match against Hacksaw Duggan. I think it was Superbrawl V from 1995, but never ever go near it :ph34r: