TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

The Current Active Roster

Guest crusen86

Alright folks. I need to get a guage on exactly who is here. I realise that a heap of you have already posted, but I'm sure posting here isn't going to kill you. If you are here, post on this thread with your wrestler name, once. The roster will be eliminated down until no one is remaining. If people have been lost in the shuffle, this is the only sure fire way of finding out. ONLY POST IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST. I'll attend to returners later.

K-Os ©

Renegade

Low Brass

Xero

Ash Ketchum

Annie Eclectic

Erek Taylor ©

Insane Luchador

Flexxx

Mafia

NBK Josh Tupper

Thomas “TomCat” Menias

Mike Van Siclen ©

Shawn Brody

Kojack

Ced Ordonez

Wicked Style

Guest WarMachine

Hmmm. Not like it matters, since we'll find out anyway. But I believe I've seen everyone from that list here, except for Wicked Style, and I think Kojack.

-Mafia

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Flunkmasta Flexxx here.

And don't forget that Reaper (now "Dark Reaper" Ian Coull) has returned to the JL.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Mike Van Siclen is here, mi amigos, and Brody, if you're reading this, it's not too late for you to PM me your stats you bastard!

Guest Erek Taylor

I'm here, active, and hurrying to finish my match. Ash, you know you should put your stats so I don't have to say Ash's music hits! Bah!

And Siclen, VAN is supposed to be a middle name, you dork! But enough of this pointless arguing, I'll meet you in the middle and let's just say VanSiclen is your last name and that's that.

Guest TomcatMenias

I'm here, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a match in today. I'll be able to write later tonight. Will markers still be accepting matches?

Cutthroat is here!! No one else is thou. No one knows because no body ever told them that this board was up.

Sign in to follow this