TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Season 7

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I was terrified that they would ruin Spike for me now that he had his soul...

but damn if I don't like him more now.

He's a tremendous actor with ranges I didn't know he had.

Guest Ripper

James Marsters is the MAN. That was quite possibly the best performance I have seen on television in the end of the last ep.

And I laughed out loud at the little Alias jab in the begainning, and it might be that the guys are killing off all the slayers before they are called so that when they kill Buffy there will be noone next in line. Which will eventually lead us to Miss Dusku...I guess.

It was a pretty good show, but it was all about James Marsters last night and I can watch that over and over.

Cavi, what kind of capture card do you have that you get those damn DVD quality stills. I get mine looking close to that after playing with them in photoshop for a while, but still, nothing that crisp.

Guest Cavi

I actually don't cap off of TV, Ripper. I will either receive the episode on a burned DVD from my sister or I will download it from Kazaa. They have caps around 450 MB, so those are the ones I get. I can just take the video file into PowerDVD and capture whatever frames I want. Then into Photoshop for some work, and I'm set.

Guest Kagato Otaku
And I laughed out loud at the little Alias jab in the begainning, and it might be that the guys are killing off all the slayers before they are called so that when they kill Buffy there will be noone next in line. Which will eventually lead us to Miss Dusku...I guess.

Maybe, but I thought the CoW kept potential Slayers on a very short leash. Of course, we don't know what marks a girl to be in the Slayer-line to begin with, or even how they're located.

And WTF is with Buffy punching and bitching out Spike after he hits Anya in the Bronze? Somebody needed a good round of pummeling there, and it wasn't William.

Anya has just done a very *evil* thing and has been doing very evil things for quite a number of centuries. She's probably caused more mayhem and bloodshed than Angelus and Spike put together. She's certainly done more than lesser Big-Bads like Adam and Warren, and she's been around far longer than the Mayor. Why does she get off with no more than a slap on the wrist?

Guest Ripper

They didn't keep Faith on too much of a leash considering all of what she had been through in her life.

ANd if they kill enough of the slayers, the line might not end but eventually they will be out of slayers that have already been born. If they kill enough, maybe eventually it will be a while before another is born.

You know what I would love to see. The lines "William, you are beneth me" and the "It won't be you, Spike...You're beneath me." come into play in this whole from beneath you it devours thing. It would be so much cooler if Spike were actually evil.

BTW, in my seasonal "Somebody gonna die" watch, I think this could very well be it for Xander and or Spike. Those are my picks. Xander or Spike will die.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Spike will die saving Buffy at the end of the year.

He's got some atoning to do...and that's how he's going to get it done.

It's also why he's cooler than Angel.

Guest Youth N Asia
It's also why he's cooler than Angel.

I thought it was the accent...

Not every year has major deaths. (only counting babyface main characters)

Season 1: No main deaths

Season 2: Jenny Callender (minor/major), and Kendra (minor)

Season 3: No main deaths

Season 4: No main deaths

Season 5: Joyce (major)

Season 6: Tara (major)

So only 3 major characters have really been done in...but I could really see Xander biting it this year, Spike too, or Anya...everyone's fair game really, since SMG isn't going to come back for season 8

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

yeah...it's the accent too.

Giles could always bite it too.

The person I want to die most (well unless they were to bring shitty Rilley back and kill him for my amusement...BWAHAHAHAHAHA) is Dawn.

But she aint dying. Fuck.

Guest Kingpk
So only 3 major characters have really been done in...but I could really see Xander biting it this year, Spike too, or Anya...everyone's fair game really, since SMG isn't going to come back for season 8

Willow, maybe?

Maybe she'll sacrifice herself to save the world ala Buffy after Season 5?

Guest Youth N Asia

You cannot kill Willow!

I forgot to add BUffy to that list of people who died...but she dies and comes back a lot...so no biggie

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I have no clue what the hell everyone is talking about.

Last episode I watched was when Buffy jumped off the building because the girl from Pete and Pete was the key or something.

That seems so long ago.

Guest Youth N Asia

Well...that was the last episode of season 5...this Tuesday will be the 3rd ep in season 7...so it was a while ago

Guest Kingpk
I missed a WHOLE SEASON? Jesus christ...

Well, you didn't miss much, save for EVIL WILLOW~!

Guest Youth N Asia

Plus a kick ass musical and (I'm going on record to say) Buffy's best season final.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I didn't even like the final episode!

I liked the season up until the finale.

Guest Youth N Asia

I strongly disliked the season untill it got near the end...funny, eh?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

How could you like the final?

It was so lame!

"I love you"

OH BOO HOO HOO

"I love you"

OH BOO HOO HOO

BLAH

Guest Youth N Asia

Damn your black heart, BPS21!

That was some good fuckin tv...the season ends just about coming full circle with the Xander and Willow characters, I like that they ended the season with the two characters that have been through so much together...brings back some camp vibe.

And don't start in on Dawn...I hate her as it is

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Blah.

Although I like the idea of Xander saving the world "in theory"

I much preferred the way it was done in season 3 when he saved the school in the Zeppo.

And nobody even knew.

That's character development, baby!

Guest Youth N Asia

Xander's good in these kinds of situations where he does, um, nothing, then comes through in the clutch.

The Zeppo was funny though...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Speaking of season 3...

exactly 3 months until the region 1 DVD release on JAnuary 7th.

WOOOOO

Guest Youth N Asia

And I will have it!

Then I can watch The Wish in perfect dvd quality...at least the dvds are moving along at a reasonable pace.

Since Angel started at Buffy's season 4 will Angel 1 come out at the same time?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I hope so..like 4 of the eps are 2 parters!

Also...that's when both shows started filming in widescreen...so they better release them that way.

Not the P&S they put on TV.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

They gave the characters growth and not everything was happy go lucky so everyone else shit all over it.

I liked it.

Guest Youth N Asia

Go back a few pages and read the 8+ page Buffy thread, that should get you caught up.

Sign in to follow this