TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

CWM Goes To War

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I might get caught tonight though because I'm slightly buzzed.

GOto the Underground Smarks chatroom to find out how buzzed!

Guest cobainwasmurdered
sigh.

People have NO imagination.

If you want to get even with neighbors take my advice:

While they are at work put a sign in their front lawn that reads "REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER".

They may remove the sign...but once people see it...the stink of sex crimes NEVER comes off.

BPS that's a good idea...better?

Guest T®ITEC
Send their name and address to the Mormons. They will pester them forever.

Say that they're homosexuals who need guidance... That'll do the trick!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Ok Guys, I got them last night with the Gnome Pictures. They're still cleaning them up now.

Tonight I am going to try something different. Bps Proposed it last night.

I am going to put a Registered Sex Offender sign on the lawn when they go out today.

Tonight I'll hit em with the gnomes again If I can.

Check this link out for Revenge Help

Link Provided by B-X who's been the reason I haven't got caught yet.

Guest oldschoolwrestling
Ok Guys, I got them last night with the Gnome Pictures. They're still cleaning them up now.

Tonight I am going to try something different. Bps Proposed it last night.

I am going to put a Registered Sex Offender sign on the lawn when they go out today.

Tonight I'll hit em with the gnomes again If I can.

Check this link out for Revenge Help

Link Provided by B-X who's been the reason I haven't got caught yet.

Man that website has got some great frickin ideas!!

Guest B-X

just remember with that text that protocols may have changed over the last 8 years since that text was written. Use with caution.

Guest Sandman9000

Yeah, I wouldn't do that "tell the airlines that there is a bomb on the plane" part.

Guest NazMistry

You should buy one big gnome, bigger than the rest. And set up a display of the smaller gnomes surrounding the big gnome, like they are the big gnome's army.

OR

You could use the bigger gnome to make very rare appearances which only one of the neighbours sees each time. Mind it would have to be the same neighbour everytime.

Guest Insanityman

Hmmm... my friends and I have had a few prank wars. We've done everything from shitting in backpacks to crapping in their yards at random places. My friend got caught and got in some trouble for surrounding their yards with smoke bombs.

You want to get a laugh? Use melted candle wax and make a pentagram around their driveways, it's great stuff. (Or when it starts to snow over their block the house in).

Guest Kotzenjunge

Dude, I really don't think you should go out there buzzed. If it's just to put a sign up, sure, but nothing else. This has come too far to be jeopardized, and you know a night of slience may just lull them into a false sense of security.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Sandman9000

Kotzen's got an idea here.

Every now and then, take a night or two off, just to freak them out even more. They will spend all of their time looking for something that doesn't exist.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm back after a day of no computer use (fuck YOU computer virus!).

Anyway I didn't get a chance to do the sign prank because they never went out.

So I'm modifying it:

The Sign gets planted on the lawn and then I phone the media, and everyone else in the yellow pages and have them show up at the house.

Tonight though I'll continue with my gnome stunts but I'll be keeping it fairly simple.

Guest Ravenbomb

what you should do, is let them throw away the gnomes (getting them out before they go in the truck of course) and don't use those gnomes again. At the same time, buy a HUGE gnome (like the size of a statue) and spray paint it gold. Then when they wake up, the Gnome Buddah is in their lawn, and he's angry~! For added effect, buy stage blood and add some tears of blood.

Guest crandamaniac
what you should do, is let them throw away the gnomes (getting them out before they go in the truck of course) and don't use those gnomes again. At the same time, buy a HUGE gnome (like the size of a statue) and spray paint it gold. Then when they wake up, the Gnome Buddah is in their lawn, and he's angry~! For added effect, buy stage blood and add some tears of blood.

you should also put little gnomes on there, maybe make it look like the gnome buddah sacrificed a gnome or something to really freak them out

Guest cobainwasmurdered

LOL. I can do that. I get some money tomorrow for doing some work for my family so I can buy the supplies for that.

Guest The Czech Republic

Here's an idea, cut the head off a gnome and have blood dripping from its neck, and have another gnome looking like its carrying the bloodied head.

Guest T®ITEC

Don't forget the goat's head and the burning white candles.

... Use a fake goat's head though, for the sake of Chris Benoit.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Well I mean I'd already killed the goat for supper...I mean doesn't everyone?

Guest T®ITEC

Oh, everyone does.

But Chris Benoit's going to be VERY ANGRY... :angry:

He's the God of Goats, y'know.

Guest The Czech Republic

If the gnomes are ceramic, crush one with a hammer and leave gnome crumbs scattered on the doorstep.

Guest T®ITEC

Shoot holes in one or two if they're plastic.

Also: Do they have necks? If so, you should hang one with a noose. Tie it in front of their door.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Subtlety is the key with the gnomes. Don't go all out with bloody sacrificial bits quite yet. Take a gnome, and spray it with some perfume, and put lipstick and fake eyelashes on it, then put a box of chocolates in its hand. That will creep them out more than any amount of stage blood.

Sign in to follow this