TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pop Culture God

Randy Orton Must Die... So That My Sanity May Live

Guest Repo Man jr

2 other Rocky things they made him do. Use the top rope cross body and grow his hair a little so he can cut it off and look mean!

Guest Youth N Asia

I think I could like the guy if he started acting like the Rock circa 1998...

"The Rand says know your damn role! The Rand is a 3rd generation superstar! My daddy coule kick your daddy's ass."

He's too boring to be a babyface anyway...he should turn heel for that reason alone.

And where did all the hate come from...he's only got a 2 week push going so far.

Guest Repo Man jr

Thinkin about it he probably grew his hair to look more like a "Cowboy Bob heel" and less like a "OVW green which one is he again?"

Guest Spaceman Spiff
I think I could like the guy if he started acting like the Rock circa 1998...

"The Rand says know your damn role! The Rand is a 3rd generation superstar! My daddy coule kick your daddy's ass."

He's too boring to be a babyface anyway...he should turn heel for that reason alone.

And where did all the hate come from...he's only got a 2 week push going so far.

I'd go with "The Ort" myself

Guest Repo Man jr

And then Jericho can get his name accidentally wrong all the time and call him "The Wart" Sandy Olsen!

Guest subliminal_animal
he really is ripping off the Thriller's signature spot, going for a move and falling on your ass, then pausing and looking confused, then going for it again, then being booed as the announcer calls you the future of the sport.

LOL!!!

Hehehe--right, although I'm a Sanders mark--and sucks he's ripped off the 3.0.

I think sanders took it from Disco, who did it a few times. Who cares really...the move sucks. It looks like no impact because it doesn't make andy ring thunder.

NOTE: For all of you who were pissed when Kane beat the Un-Americans, at least Kane was 6'10 and a former World Champ, not some green as hell rookie.

Why did Kane beat them? I do not remember that at all.

Oh and at least Kane beat them in a handicap match (I'm assuming), where it's technically easier to win since you only have to pin one guy. Plus you go in knowing it's two-on-one. Orton won one match and then another he didn't even plan on having.

I hate Orton too, but a smile always comes over my face when you can hear a pin drop during his entrance.

Even the ladies don't cheer him anymore.

Damn, they weren't kidding when they said the Un-Americans were being depushed...

It's funny, because Christian and Lance's push was so sudden since they were Jakked jobbers the week before, and now they're back to that level the second their title reign ends.

Other then that I don't seem to hate the guy as much as everyone else...and I think Christian had as much to do with that move not going as Randy did

That's what I thought at first. I was all "Christian, you dumb fuckup. Say hello to losing to Shelton Benjamin in dark matches."

I don't have any problems with Randy's wrestling...I don't think he's a "Legend In The Making" as they're trying to sell him but he's not half bad.

I think he could be a legend, but one of the ones like his dad and grandfather. Lame ones no one could give a shit about.

Ex-Marine, ha.  He couldn't handle it and got dishonorably discharged.  I hate this guy.

There's nothing wrong with getting dishonorably discharged. And that was probably JR's call to hype his Marine background. I dobut Orton goes bragging about it because then they'd fly Bradshaw in from Texas to ambush him in the shower.

In about 3 weeks Randy will be sayin "Screw you people... Die Randy die?... thats all you could say when I was bustin my ass".

LOL at the interview.

I was thinking they'd wait months, like how it took them awhile to get the picture with Rock. But the WWE isn't much for build nowadays

Even though the people didn't say anything at all.

Yes they did. Half said "ZZZZZZ" and the others said "Uh oh, I'm running low on beer."

Then he becomes cocky and (wwe hopes) everyone grows to love him till he turns face. WWE have no new ideas.

It wasn't really their idea in the first place. It just happened. So this time they're manufacturing it, which I don't think will work out as well. Plus Orton doesn't strike me as having charisma. Or maybe Randy has hidden charisma only the BBQ Baron knows about.

Guest subliminal_animal

Oh, and when he's a heel, he should be "Candy" Randy Orton. He'll warn the crowd that his moves are sweet you can get diabetes if you watch his matches for too long. Then the crowd has another excuse to take a piss beak

Sorry, the name doesn't leave lots of possibilites.

Guest Anglesault
 Ex-Marine, ha.  He couldn't handle it and got dishonorably discharged.  I hate this guy.

There's nothing wrong with getting dishonorably discharged

Now, maybe it's me, but "dishonoraby" always struck me as "bad"