TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

?????

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Man, the JL board seems dead... you can't all be busy writing matches for two days straight.  Anyone awake in here?

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be continuing to post the SJL rankings and title histories as normal.  I'm sure you're all thrilled.  You can thank me later.

EDIT: Uhh, okay, my bad.  Apparently, a few people did actually post in here yesterday, and they just didn't show up on my computer for some reason.  Odd.  Anyway.

Guest Christian_Fury
EDIT: Uhh, okay, my bad.  Apparently, a few people did actually post in here yesterday, and they just didn't show up on my computer for some reason.  Odd.  Anyway.

*Waving frantically from the sidelines*

YYAARRGGHH! See my post, or may your computer go "Bzzt Bzzt" in the night and spit CDs at you...

Or something like that... Anyway...

*Stumbles away*

Guest Christian_Fury

Uhm... At the moment, it's dead silent, sitting in storage.

But yes, usually. :P

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

I'm still here. I'm going to be returning soon, grades are back up and I'm ready to go. I'm still plotting my EEEEEVVVVIIIILLLL return...to take a line out of Sacred's book. ;)

Guest Angry, Pissed-off Dan

Well I'm writing right now... only because I've been tired the whole week, had tons of work and waited on my mom to give me the goddamn computer... selfish b*tch thinks I'm wasting HER time!

Hopefully the rest of you are off better... I know K-Os just *started* writing :(

Guest Chaos

(Ssshhhhhh, Dan.  I look better when they don't know I'm scrambling for a match.)

*looks around, sees the entire SJL*

.......... dagnabbit.......... uh, Flexx said you all suck!

*runs off screaming*

Guest Zero_Cool

Well, I sent my match into Edwin already, because I think that he is posting the show.  Now the waiting game...

*falls asleep at the comp.*

Sign in to follow this