TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrTom

The One&Only DC/NC Gathering Thread!

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

So there are gonna be about four people coming from out of town? I live in Baltimore and would offer to let you guys stay at my house (and you could save the money you would spend on a hotel), but I have four roommates. If you think you would want to, just let me know and I'll see what I can do. Also, when are you guys supposed to be doing this? If it's really close to Christmas, I might be in New York.

Guest Incandenza

There's already five guys, including yourself, living there. Wouldn't upwards of four more people be really crowding it?

Guest DrTom

Thanks for the offer, Pinnacle, but I think it would be cooler to get a few hotel rooms, a lot of liquor, and booze it up until we all pass out. Or something close to that. Hotel parties were a blast when I was younger.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I've never had the priviledge of being part of a hotel party before. I look forward to it, mostly because I'm a very entertaining drunk. Example: Only when I am drunk can I do a perfect Robot.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Thanks dood, but im with these guys, unless we could get utter run of your house, which somehow i dont think you really want :), its best to get drizzunk in a hotel after going out for the day

we will not, i repeat, will not play a drunken game of "never have I ever" I do not want to know THAT much about you all

yeah, so theres a story behind that, and I really dont think you all want to find out why im a 47% pure individual

*smiles, his halo being propped up by devil horns*

Guest Kotzenjunge

You figured out an exact percentage?

I wanna figure mine out!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Incandenza

At this meeting, we will most likely have the following (based on people who've either said they were going or have expressed strong interest in going):

Guys: myself, Popick, Dr. Tom, Kinetic, Kotz and Jingus. Am I missing anyone?

Gals:: Alina (and Marney?).

This is going to be a total sausage party.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

And even w/ Marney, that's still just 1 hetero chick.

You guys are going to need some hookers, or something.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hey, I'm sure there's a booming prostitution market in DC.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hmm. I could always go see Erica(and grow a set this time) or bring along Mary-Keith or Jennie.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Incandenza

Depending on the amount of disposable income I have come December, I'm not entirely ruling out the idea of a prostitute.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Is that one of the props you need for the Juvi impression?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Leena
Hmm. I could always go see Erica(and grow a set this time) or bring along Mary-Keith or Jennie.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Depending on the amount of disposable income I have come December, I'm not entirely ruling out the idea of a prostitute.

Why do you need a prostitute? An attractive young male like yourself should have no problem finding a girl for a one-time fling.

Did you guys figure out when this is happening?

Guest Kinetic

I'm a noted DC area ladies' man from my days in Northern VA, so I don't think I'll be resorting to prostitution. I wouldn't do it anyway, actually, because I'm totally certain that any hooker I'd choose would be a cop.

Alina should really invite some friends to come along. Just so you know, I've always been attracted to female soccer players with thick, muscular legs. If you know anyone like this, attempt to con her into making the trip with you.

Guest Leena

I have a few friends who play tennis and soccer. Unfortunately, just about all of them don't come online, and have lives and stuff.

Guest Kinetic
Did you guys figure out when this is happening?

I'm still under the impression that it's the weekend after Christmas.

Guest Incandenza

Thanks for the kind words, Alina, but the the prostitution thing's more out of curiousity than a lack of belief in my own ability to score.

And Kinetic, I use to date a soccer player. Nice.

Guest Kotzenjunge

KIDS!

Buy TODAY!

Brand NEW!

SHINY~!

The Grammarco Ellipses! Custom-built for senseless insulting with NO, that's right, NO effort! Perfect for people who have NO IDEA what the hell they're talking about!

Order today!

For any future folk who ask, we're thinking December for this to go down. Hopefully it won't be a sausage-fest, but when you've got people from a wrestling board meeting, it's almost unavoidable.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

I get the feeling that Kotz and Alina are either going to be at each other's throats or rabbit-fucking the whole time. Or both.

EDIT: Just to clarify, they won't be fucking rabbits but rather fucking like rabbits.

Guest Incandenza

Hey Kotz, what was the place in Virginia you stayed at? How were they in terms of prices?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Actually, you're wrong on both counts. I'll be very polite while she actively tries to piss me off. Fortunately, I have music playing in my head at all times for just such an emergency. Right now OK Computer is on shuffle, with Urban Hymns on deck next. I'm in a mellow mood.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

It was the Quality Hotel/Suites in Arlington on North Court House Road. Price was very good(the plane + room was $500 roughly for a five day trip), but I was also in a single room for myself. They had a smaller motel-ish building next to the hotel itself. That may be cheaper.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Leena

As long as Kinetic pays for my room, I'm happy. He should also remember that I can step on him and crush him like a cockaroach if he gets on my bad side.

Pat, I'd be nice to you if we met. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be as aggressive in real life as on here. I think we could have some nice conversation, preferrably while being drunk.

Guest Kinetic

My research indicates that you're only two inches taller than I am, so I don't know how much crushing will be going on. I'm sure you could kick my ass, though, so point well taken. I will pay for your room, but I must insist that you stay away from the minibar and refrain from making any phone calls of any kind.

Guest Leena

I'm a noted blabber on the phone, and the calls will be long-distance, so you're fucked. I'm sure you'll succumb to my demands.

Guest Kinetic

As long as you're staying in a room that I'm not paying for, knock yourself out. Let me give you all a rundown of my financial situation here:

Me=poor

All of my money=college, apartment, car

This trip=needs to be as little of a financial burden as possible

Edit: This was in reference to Kotz's post. I'm sure Alina can be very persuasive.