TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leena

Ask Leena...

Guest Leena

I've sat back and let Bukkake Boy and Mike Tirico do this long enough... We all know my opinion is best.

Ask Leena stuff.

Guest Kotzenjunge

So what's the real name? Alina? Leena? Black? Widow? Well?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

Alina,

Do you like music? If so, what type of music do you like? Have you seen my CD collection in the music folder? You should. It's big and expensive because I'm a high roller. Big pimpin' and all that. Do you like music? Music is good.

Also, what's your opinion on Metal Ed? I think he's a hoot.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

She's right, girls have a deeper insight to what is going on and can come up with rational explainations

Guest Kinetic

Feh. Girls are too busy applying makeup and watching Freddie Prinze Jr. movies to come up with the sort of insightful answers I offered on a daily basis during the heyday of "Ask Kinetic."

Bullshit, girls have more insight than most guys....and we give better advice, look who everyone turns to for advice, girls. Why? Because girls think things out, guys just go for the quick fix and move on

Guest Marshall

Sorry to have to ask, but the horny hetro dude in me really wants to know if you've been “intermit” with another lady. Once again, very sorry, I have no control over him.

Guest Kinetic

Alina,

Why is Texas Small Arms 09 so unestablished and wrong? Do you think an "Ask That Chick From Texas" thread would fare as well as mine did?

Guest MrRant

Bah... everyone knows the Reverend Rant can answer all your deep questions because he is ESTABLISHED~! and ORDAINED~!

Guest Sandman9000

All right.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Feel free to focus on any of my flaws: the lust for blood, my lack of cojones when it comes to the opposite sex, or anything that I might have missed.

And please keep it under 10,000 words. Being in college, I don't like to read tons of shit when it ain't necessary.

Speaking of such...

::Sandman goes to "study"::

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

Sandy, you're unabashed blood lust may turn some people away.

As for Evil Alina: How exactly did "Bukkake Boy" earn his nickname?

Kinetic, I may not be established like the rest of you and with good reason. I don't have time to post for hours on end everyday like some simply because I have a job and a boyfriend that does take up my time. I post on here when I can and I'm very sorry if that doesn't live up to some sort of unwritten code that has been set here. I was just trying to have some fun with you earlier and you decided to take wrong. Maybe next time I should make it very clear that I'm kidding and for some to have a sense of humor. I was not mocking you or your thread in any way, shape or form but now after your post about me I think you need to get a grip.

Guest Kingpk
Kinetic, I may not be established like the rest of you and with good reason. I don't have time to post for hours on end everyday like some simply because I have a job and a boyfriend that does take up my time. I post on here when I can and I'm very sorry if that doesn't live up to some sort of unwritten code that has been set here. I was just trying to have some fun with you earlier and you decided to take wrong. Maybe next time I should make it very clear that I'm kidding and for some to have a sense of humor. I was not mocking you or your thread in any way, shape or form but now after your post about me I think you need to get a grip.

Someone hasn't been paying attention.

Women, always flying off the handle at the simplest things.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Damn guys, as a Brotha of the Church of No Ma'am, how can you live with yourselves glorifying the opposite sex. Hast though forgotten our 9...10 commandments?

Guest Kinetic

Hey, I was kidding. Lunatic.

Guest Leena
So what's the real name? Alina? Leena? Black? Widow? Well?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

You can call me Leena. :)

What's your real name, though? Kotz, Kotzenjunge, Pat, Patty, Patrick, Spoon, Spoony, The Spoonmeister?

Guest Leena
Alina,

Do you like music? If so, what type of music do you like? Have you seen my CD collection in the music folder? You should. It's big and expensive because I'm a high roller. Big pimpin' and all that. Do you like music? Music is good.

Also, what's your opinion on Metal Ed? I think he's a hoot.

Not really. The only time I listen to music is in my car, and whatever my friends online tell me to download. I've never bought a CD in my life. :(

Metal Ed is kinda funny. He's the best gimmick poster around, because you use him sparingly.

Guest Leena
Sorry to have to ask, but the horny hetro dude in me really wants to know if you've been “intermit” with another lady. Once again, very sorry, I have no control over him.

No. I've never thought about it either.

Guest Leena
All right.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Feel free to focus on any of my flaws: the lust for blood, my lack of cojones when it comes to the opposite sex, or anything that I might have missed.

And please keep it under 10,000 words. Being in college, I don't like to read tons of shit when it ain't necessary.

Speaking of such...

::Sandman goes to "study"::

I've noticed nothing wrong with you.

My first bit of advice would be to stay away from your computer, it destroys your social life.

Blood is a good thing, just don't cause it yourself.

Don't be afraid of the opposite sex. Remember that there is many, many dumber guys that have and will fare worse than you will... just look at this board. Be confident.

Guest Leena
Sandy, you're unabashed blood lust may turn some people away.

As for Evil Alina: How exactly did "Bukkake Boy" earn his nickname?

He made a few posts mentioning how he liked Bukkake, and I didn't know what it was (like Lance Storm). I looked it up, and it's just disgusting. Therefore, when I see "Kinetic" on this board, I'll always think "disgusting, repulsive pig". That's probably not fair, but such is life. I think he's a nice guy, too.

Guest Leena

It's my thread, fellow bitch. :)

Guest Leena
Kinetic, I may not be established like the rest of you and with good reason.  I don't have time to post for hours on end everyday like some simply because I have a job and a boyfriend that does take up my time.  I post on here when I can and I'm very sorry if that doesn't live up to some sort of unwritten code that has been set here.  I was just trying to have some fun with you earlier and you decided to take wrong.  Maybe next time I should make it very clear that I'm kidding and for some to have a sense of humor.  I was not mocking you or your thread in any way, shape or form but now after your post about me I think you need to get a grip.

Someone hasn't been paying attention.

Women, always flying off the handle at the simplest things.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Guest JHawk

Alina,

Is there some trick to actually getting dates with non-internet women that I'm not aware of? I mean, I'm not a bad looking guy and everybody says I'm funny and nice and stuff, but it's been *mumbles* since I've been on a real date that didn't have the phrase "How will I know you?" attached to it.

Guest evenflowDDT

Hey Alina,

Why did you remove your "murder victim" picture anyway? Did the police have to use it for evidence against Kane?

- evenflow

Guest Kotzenjunge

Am I allowed to compliment you on AIM anymore? I'm trying to avoid it, since last time I tried, I got louded out for being a tad overbearing with them.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge