TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kotzenjunge

The REAL One and Only ESTABLISHMENT~! Thread

Guest Kotzenjunge

Fellas, it doesn't get much better than this.

(imagines them all sitting in a huge parlor enjoying themselves while the unestablished posters sit outside and claw at the door, being buried in snow. The Leader then takes CanadianChick to his private quarters to discuss... business, yes, business...)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

Funny story there, since I kinda somehow became such naturally.

Then I put it in my sig, and no one said anything. I figured it was fine, and it seems to be fine , because no one cares about ranking anyway.

It's all about Establishment, and how you flaunt it.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Kotz felt sorry for you. I don't. I like to make you feel bad. It entertains me.

Guest Flyboy

I'm going to get a hug from Kinetic--... an established hug! YEAH!

Oh, I would post my picture at Hot or Not, but.. they have some rules that if you're established and under 18, you can't post your pics. Bastards.

Guest LooseCannon

I went back and read how this all got started. Angle-plex chose the original members. Seems like a rather dubious distinction in hindsight, eh? (No knock on Angle-plex mind you.)

Guest Incandenza

Let it be known that the High and Mighty Kotzenjunge personally selected myself and Kinetic.

EDIT: And I'm a part of the ORIGINAL SIX, so I'm better than practically everyone else.

Guest LooseCannon

Yeah I caught that. Not any better really. It was almost more dubious. That said, I can't really argue with the selection of most of the members of this group. There's 1 or 2, maybe 3 members who are dragging your prestige down a bit, but I would say most of you are the most ESTABLISHED~! members on the board.

Guest Big McLargeHuge
Yeah I caught that. Not any better really. It was almost more dubious. That said, I can't really argue with the selection of most of the members of this group. There's 1 or 2, maybe 3 members who are dragging your prestige down a bit, but I would say most of you are the most ESTABLISHED~! members on the board.

You're talking about me aren't you?

It's because I'm not keen on writing 5 paragraphed posts in the WWE folder ins't it?

It's because of my post whoring isn't it?

It's because I'm in cahoots with Kane, isn't?

Guest Incandenza

I'll come right out and say that, if I were selecting this group, not everyone here would've made the cut, but I think that my presence more than makes up for it.

Guest LooseCannon
You're talking about me aren't you?

Maybe

It's because I'm not keen on writing 5 paragraphed posts in the WWE folder ins't it?

No

It's because of my post whoring isn't it?

No

It's because I'm in cahoots with Kane, isn't?

Okay yes.

Guest Big McLargeHuge
I'll come right out and say that, if I were selecting this group, not everyone here would've made the cut, but I think that my presence more than makes up for it.

Had I been an outsider choosing, Kinetic, Kotz, and myself would never have made the cut. Just saying.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

He wasn't there to represent himself when voting came around. He doesn't care, which is why he'll get in.

same thing that happened to me. Except I made it known I should damn well be apart of the group because a) everyone loves big b) I'm fucking established 3, no c) in just about every one of my posts, I whined and complained about being excluded.

It was fate. :D

Guest Incandenza

Had I been an outsider choosing, Kinetic, Kotz, and myself would never have made the cut. Just saying.

HEY! One of The Remaining Four shall never disrespect one of the The Original Six. Don't you forget it, pally.

Guest treble charged

I kept quiet during the whole 'voting' thing, yet was still chosen in the first wave of votes (before even Big got in).

I'm more loved than even I knew (although, I think the 'Original 6' [stolen blatently from the NHL, might I add] just wanted to have someone under 25% gay on board).

Guest Kotzenjunge

Evenflow will be voted in first, I'm sure. I was a bit mad that he didn't make it myself.

Sorry I haven't been here to help this conversation, I fell asleep watching baseball.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Flyboy

*ahem*

Who would you cut, Inc.?

Guest Incandenza

*ahem*

Who would you cut, Inc.?

It doesn't matter now. What's done is done. (not you, though)

Sign in to follow this