TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ash Ketchum

SJL Crimson Comments...

Guest crusen86

...The next time someone posts a comments thread early, I will rip their head off and use it for bowling.

I do that all the time! I use my little brother's head! But not before I give him a Full Nelson.

Guest Chuck Woolery

I am going to kill you... several times... over.... and my GOD DON'T FUCK WITH MY HEAD LIKE THIS!

Jeez, I'm not that smart...

AH! Holy shit!! YOUR MY LITTLE BROTHER!! AHH!! Oh wait...my brother isn't here...uh yeah.

Guest Low Brass

It's 11:30 pm, and the comments thread is STILL early Ash.

Well, good luck to all.  but, not really.  Cause matches were due 8 and a half hours ago.

Guest ErekT2k

Speaking of which, did *you* write? Huh, Brass?

It would be cool to have an XF9er be the first person to beat the SJL Champ for a very long time. Then again, I dream too much.

Guest Low Brass

Yeeeeeessssss.  I wrote.  Of course I wrote.  Why wouldn't I, other than the fact that I'm on a run of bad matches?  :D  Well, I think I did much better on this one than many of my past matches.

Guest crusen86

Hmm... I still don't have Thugg's or Munich's matches for some reason. Looks like the show's delayed, yo.

Guest crusen86

Actually, I do have the matches. For some reason, my messenger didn't pop up telling me I had new stuff. Bah. Show will be up in moments.

Guest Chaos

Crusen doth own in a major way.  He posted my craptacular match!

*restrained joy*

All the winners deserved to win.  Crazy eh?  Low Brass whipped up a doozy of a match, that prolly woulda won no matter the situation.  Gotta give him the propers.  Johnny Generic is good.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Funnynessosity all around with Sacred.  I want Sacred as my heel commentator!  

If I get screwed over and can't write for the next show...........

I'm so throwing a plastic bowl at someone.

Guest Low Brass

K-Os, that was freakin hilarious!  The ending was so suspensful!  I was at the edge of my seat, literally!  Then I fell off!

Well, I move to round two of the tourny... Crusen, I wonder what's going to be done since I can't write for Metal's.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Yay for cool shows!

Let me just say how much I love the JL.  When people know they don't have time to write a real match, they do beautiful, beautiful things like K-Os.  That's why he's the champ, folks!  It's self-deprecating humor all the way!

That said, cool stuff all around.  The new incarnation of Annie, Lady Red, is, uh, about as scary as is humanly possible.  Wowie.

And now, your tournament summary!

Low Brass 1-0

Lady Red 1-0

Flexxx 1-0

Erek Taylor 1-0

K-Os 0-1

Renegade 0-1

Xero 0-1

Ash Ketchum 0-1

Remember, the magic number is 2!  Get to two wins, and you're in the final.  Get to 2 losses...and you're out.  Oo, how double elimination excites me...

Guest Low Brass

Lady Red is strange.  She's like Reagan from the Exorcist; spewing blood, speaking in a rough voice, the Clan is evil.  

!!This concept of Lady Red confuses and infuriates Low Brass!!

So how exactly does the tournament continue from here?  Cause I can't write for Metal...

Blarg @ tournament.  I still have to write for Metal...  This is not cool.

Guest Shawn

I'd just like to thank MVS for handling the storyline very well.  Now I just fear to lose my title back to him.

He probably would've won even if Ced or myself wrote.

Guest AnnieEclectic

Ooooooh, Lady vs. Brass. Nice.

This is going to shape up to be interesting.....

I don't really know what to write except that I should write stuff....

Low Brass, I'll have my stats up when I get home from work tonight, that should be good, right? I hope so....

-Annie E

Guest Low Brass

Damn you Annie.  Not fair.  I have not so much time to write on Monday or Tuesday, hence my earlier request to not write for Metals.  But this tournament is important and what not.  Stats tonight... BLARG!  I was going to start writing right now!  noooooooo.

K-Os, thanks for that comment that I woulda won and that it was a doozy.  Hopefully, I can do the same in less time against Annie.

-Low Brass

ugh...

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Rankings Top Ten

(Where did the 8 contract players end up after the last SJL show?  Find out below.)

#1. K-Os (54)

#2. Renegade (46)

#3. Erek Taylor (38)

#4. (tied) Lady Red (37)

#4. (tied) Low Brass (37)

#6. (tied) Ash Ketchum (28)

#6. (tied) Flunkmasta Flexxx (28)

#8. Xero (26)

#9. (tied) Mafia (16)

#9. (tied) The Dark Reaper (16)

Guest AnnieEclectic

Blarg! Erek grabs two points for defending his title in the first round....

Well crusen, if Erek grabs a contract, he has to drop the Euro belt by default.... your record has a shot! ;)

-A.E.

like the new sig line?

Sign in to follow this