TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

IGN is SO full of sh*t!!

Get this, I e-mailed the "IGN Board Staff" saying why the hell did you go and make the boars Insider only!? And after a week I got a mail back, it didn't say exactally this but this is what some what of how it went:

"Due to our drop of funds in the past year we are in need of support as well as other things for your site and corp. We are glad you have taken intrest in our business etc. We all hope that you will or have already singed up for IGN Insider.

,The IGN Board Committy"

Even in the way I put it thats a full of shit!! What do that spend the "funds" on? Vacations and that sort of crap! All they need is $200 and they are set for a year! They want more than double that! Well I'll have fun when I see the IGN boards go to hell with no one on there. I would post more offinsive stuff  but it's too offinsive to crusen. Trust me, you didn't hear half the bull shit!

Guest crusen86

...The IGN boards got 50,000 msgs a day posted on them. You can't really have a board system like that uploaded on Geocities, and hence, it's not free. That much bandwidth isn't cheap.It was either they shut the boards or make them insider only. Like it or not, that couldn't afford it.

NOW STOP POSTING OR YOU'RE BANNED!!!!!!!!