TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The Gnomes...Strike Back

Guest Ravenbomb

while they're not looking, like when they're getting the mail, sneak up behind them with a gnome that has his finger sticking out and have it finger THEM! That'll teach them!

Guest Angle-plex
Shut up Agnes or I'll start mailing YOU gnomes.

Fuck. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

That's the idea.

So do you think i should go with the Ressurection Gnomes tonight? If so I have to start getting ready soon.

Evil Gnome idea..

have them holding up random bible verses that are either evil, weird or dissing those neighbors.

examples:

John 11:35- "Jesus wept"

Numbers 15:36- "So the assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the LORD commanded Moses"

Rev. 17:16- "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

Exodus 18:22- "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

and start putting Jack Chick bible tracts in their yard around the gnomes, with notes telling them that gnomes rule hell and they are looking forward to sticking pitchforks in their asses. The tracts are like this or this

go for the resurrection

Guest Prime Time Andrew Doyle
So do you think i should go with the Ressurection Gnomes tonight? If so I have to start getting ready soon.

Combine the dead "Infidel"(sp?) Gnome idea with the resurrection idea. Have the dead gnome out tonight, then have the funeral tomorrow and have the resurrection in two nights.

Guest Insanityman

YES! GRA GOT OVER! Anyways, you ought to have a GRA war in their yards, etc. So gnomes all bloody and shit.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Alright guys I did the infidel gnome idea..and when they saw it they freaked!

The woman ran back into the house and wouldn't come out and the guy started smashing the gnomes. But I grabbed one from the garbage that he didn't wreck.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yes. Thank god it was halloween so recently I have a TON of fake blood and other props.

Guest Some Guy

CWM, you have to get a digital camera or a scanner. This shit is too funny to not be posted in pictures.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

They don't know it's me Agnes.

And I'm looking around for a Digital Camera/scanner.

Guest Angle-plex

Still, if someone kept putting Gnomes on my lawn, even if I didn't know who it was, I would call the cops.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

They have called the cops before. They don't know it's me. They seem to think it's this kid down the street.

Guest AM The Kid

That's awesome, I wish I was doing it...but the elderly chineese family and the old lady probably wouldn't appreciate it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Okay guys I did the funeral last night. It was amazing. I painted on tears, and all that kind of stuff. It looked so creepy that it scared the hell out of me!

resurrection happens in two days.

any ideas for what to do after?

Guest Insanityman

Hmmm... I think re-doing the war scene or hanging a gnome dressed as an angel ascended from a tree to make the gnome look like he's rising.

Or you could, if you have the money, buy a bunch of crosses and hang them... that'd be hard though.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I have lots of wood for my fire place that I can use to make crosses. they won't be that good but they'll do.

I'll try and have the ressurected gnome coming down from a tree as the others tremble in awe or some such.

Guest Bosstones Fan

CWM, man, how have they not caught you yet? You'd think they'd be constantly on the prowl to see who's leaving all this stuff in their yard.

What's your secret? Just out of curiosity, of course...I'd never think about fuckin' with my neighbors like this....

Guest Lord of The Curry

SHIT!

Before you do the "Ressurection" thing you really should have had a gnome carrying a cross on his back with lady gnomes all around him crying to add to the religious intrigue.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
CWM, man, how have they not caught you yet? You'd think they'd be constantly on the prowl to see who's leaving all this stuff in their yard.

What's your secret? Just out of curiosity, of course...I'd never think about fuckin' with my neighbors like this....

I've had a number of close calls but really it comes down to them being lazy and me not being an idiot.

i wait till it's completly dark and I always were a mask. If they seem to be waiting I don't go. Sometimes my friends help be distracting them.

Guest Lord of The Curry

That's it.......the gnome revolution has officially made it's way north of the border. I'm taking this bitch Canada-wide!

Sorry if you consider this an imitation CWM, but this is far too funny to pass up and I've got a shitload of customer who've pissed me off that need to be taught a lesson...............................gnome style.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Have a Gnome with a sad clown face at their door with a sign around its neck saying:

"Gnome One knows Me"

Guest cobainwasmurdered
That's it.......the gnome revolution has officially made it's way north of the border. I'm taking this bitch Canada-wide!

Sorry if you consider this an imitation CWM, but this is far too funny to pass up and I've got a shitload of customer who've pissed me off that need to be taught a lesson...............................gnome style.

Go ahead. I'm glad to see that you guys enjoy this.

Guest Lord of The Curry

Just a question: Who came up with the whole "gnome invasion" idea in the first place?

Because that person is the king of the fuckin world.

Sign in to follow this