TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Petition for justice!!!

Guest Suicide King

For too long has the SJL gone without a proper heel commentator!  Axis and Edwin are great, but you need a real bad guy behind the desk, and Sacred, alas, is just a guest commentator!  The time has come to welcome a new retiree to the ranks of the SJL announcing crew!!!

Sign here and let SJLCC know that you demand a heel commentator!   YOU DEMAND THE SUICIDE KING!

;)

Guest WarMachine

I third the motion.

I've always hated face-face combinations anyway. And I'm speaking for myself here, but I feel as if commentary always lags if you don't have the proper duo and classic face-heel chemistry....Or maybe it's because I completely suck at writing dialogue. Whatever the case, Suicide King for announcer.

Guest Low Brass

Meh, whatever.  I don't think that my commentary ever turns out seriously face or heel with each person either way.  So... sure, whatever.  But who will go?  Edwin just got here.  Axis is here...  I don't know.

Blarg.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Heh.  YOU EVIL SCHEMER YOU!  TRYING TO INVADE MY LIFE!

Uh, in other words, if Crusen wants to give Axis a rest after the Australian tour, or, hell, just give a third regular commentator, I think it'd be cool.  

Man, poor Axis--imagine him dealing with Edwin/King insult slinging?  Heh heh.

Guest Zero_Cool

IMO, the team should stay Axis/Edwin

King and Edwin wouldn't work because they'd both be color guys.  Meanwhile, Axis is that working man with the black tie, and suit.  Meanwhile, Edwin wears that killer piano tie.  Perfect team.

Guest midnight_burn

You could always just have two teams, ie Axis and Edwin for Crimson, and the team of Axis/Suicide King on Metal.

Ooh, or have a three man commentary team like WCW used to. The zanyness of Edwin, the evilness of King, the plainness of Axis, you can't go wrong!

Guest Shawn

I've been wanting a heel at the table. Two faces agreeing just isn't as fun as a bickering face/heel combo. Somebody has to justify the evil acts!

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

I like the idea of having a King/Edwin/Axis color commentary team. Everyone go with what Stryke said.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

How dare you erase my SUICIDEKINGSUCKSASSVOTEJAYDAWG name Crusen! I kill you! I kill you!

The Gambling man's only memory in the JL is tapping to the Dawg Trap! Damn fucking rights, bitch!

Sign in to follow this