TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edwin MacPhisto

SWF Contract Tournament clarifications...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Okay, since I think the whole double-elimination nature of the tournament has been confusing to a few people.  So, here's how it works, in full.

The tournament is three rounds long, plus a final.  The first round was on Crimson.  Here's the standings:

Low Brass 1-0

Lady Red 1-0

Flexxx 1-0

Erek Taylor 1-0

K-Os 0-1

Renegade 0-1

Xero 0-1

Ash Ketchum 0-1

As you'll notice on the Metal Card, the pairings are set up so that Crimson winners face Crimson winners, and Crimson losers face Crimson losers.  To make it to the final, you need 2 wins, and to be eliminated, you need 2 losses.  Once Metal's over, the two people with 0-2 records will be out of the tournament, and the two wrestlers with 2-0 records will get a bye for the third round and be in the final!

Then, on Crimson, the four 1-1 competitors will fight in two singles matches.  The winners of these will have their two wins, earning a berth in the finals, and the losers will return to the cesspool--I mean, fun place, that is the JL.

The final round will have four survivors fighting in two singles matches.  Those winners get the contracts.  So, does everyone sorta kinda get it now?

Guest crusen86

Probably. I had a misunderstanding with the bye system, but still was right. Or something.

Sign in to follow this