Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mole

What do you look like...

Guest EricMM

Is it particularly wrong that I don't own

1) a digital camera

2) a scanner

3) a picture of myself TO scan?

Everyone always posts these threads, and I'm all "dirty blonde, 6'2", 195 lbs." and then I'm lost.

Guest EQ
If I wasn't straight, I would hit that EQ.

Thanks. I'm secure enough with my sexuality to take that as a complement.

Guest SP-1

While I do not have a pic to post at the moment, I would like to once again point out that the white guy holding Dames up in a pic in the Biggest Face on the Board? thread looks alot like a thinner version of me.

I think Kotz might be able to verify that.

Guest Mole

Here is a better picture of me, with my ho friend Bridgit. Yeah, I tagged her, which I am not proud of...

GLEEBYJEQNU.jpg

Guest EQ
Here is a better picture of me, with my ho friend Bridgit. Yeah, I tagged her, which I am not proud of...

Um... I'd be proud to have tagged her...

Guest Mole

Um... I'd be proud to have tagged her...

Not if you know her. I mean she is hot and everything, but it's Bridgit. She's a big ho, and she has transformed my ex gf into a weirdo.

Plus this is how dumb she is. I go to school in Long Island and we were watching TV and a commercial for NY governor came on.

Mole: "I am going to vote for him."

Bridgit: "We don't vote for governor."

Mole: "You don't know much about politics do you?"

Bridgit: "Actually I do."

Mole(very sarcastic): "Well, we are on Long Island, apart of New York. That guy is running for govener of New York. So, we can vote for him." Bridgit: "Oh, hehe."

If you ever make your way to Southampton College, just ask anybody about Bridgit, with big boobs. Just look at their face when you ask them, and you will know what I am talking about.

Atleast it was a good fuck.

Guest EQ

Well, I see what you're talking about now. The way it seemed was like you didn't think she was attractive or something. If she's dumb, well... that's a turnoff for me too.

Nothing wrong with fucking her though.

Guest Mole

No, not at all.

Everyone was like, "Why'd you have sex with Bridgit?"

I just tell them that if she did the same stuff that she did to me, you would have sex with her too. She fuckin suduced me, not that there is nothing wrong with that, it just bugged me out.

I mean, this girl has fucked 11 guys, and has given head to, GoD knows how many. I guess she gives BOMB head, but I don't know that.. Anyway, I didn't know what she was capable of, so it got me a little nervous. But I handled it well, so whatever.

Later on, she says she forgot that we had sex. Which is just a load of shit, because I know she remembers. Well just listen to this.

I was having sex with my ex girlfriend, Barbie, off and on last semester. I also had sex with two other girls, Sarah, and Lisa. Barbie didn't know I had sex with these girls, until one day someone slipped and told her that. Well, she sent me an IM at like 3 AM telling me she knows what I did, while Bridgit was in the room, right before we did it.

Well, the next day, I go to Barbie and ask her what is up. She says she knows about Sarah and Lisa, and that she is upset because I didn't tell her that I was fuckin two other girls, who happened to be her friends. However, these girls are my friends too. She then asks if I had sex with anyone else. Well I didn't wanna tell her that I had sex with Bridgit last night, because that would upset her more.

Later that night, I go and visit her in my friend Craig's room. She is laying on his bed with teary eyes, and won't look at me. I go to her, and am like, what's wrong? She's says that I lied to her. I am like, when did I lie to you? She then tells me she knows about Bridgit. And you know who told her this??? BRIDGIT HERSELF. Because she thought it was right too.

Bridgit is dumb because she basically lost my fuck buddy when it came to Barbie. Well, that isn't really her fault, but she didn't need to tell Barbie!!!!!

And you know what is the dumbest out of all this? Barbie has a boyfriend right now anyway. I mean she is crying over me, when she has a boyfriend at home.

Sorry for the rant, I can't sleep, so I am ranting. Just another reason why I regret fuckin Bridgit. I lost my good relationship with Barbie. I mean, I am friends with her now, but it isn't the same.

Yes, my ex's name is Barbie. Her name is Barbara, and since Barbara is an old name, she didn't wanted to be called that. Just to clear that up, because someone always says something.

Guest EQ

At least you don't call her Babs

=P

Anyway, that whole situation sucks. I have a pretty BAD relationship right now with my ex, but it's different than what's up with you. We basically talk shit about each other. IMO, she just needs to get over our relationship.

Dames has suggested to me a couple of times that I post the whole story of me and my ex on the board, cause he's been there through all of it.

I don't know... I don't want to start ranting. I'm also too lazy to do the situation justice online. It'd be a lot to type.

Guest J*ingus
Is it particularly wrong that I don't own

1) a digital camera

2) a scanner

3) a picture of myself TO scan?

Same here, bro. One of these days, I'm gonna get some professional pics done that make me look all mature and eeeeeeeeeevil, post them, and scare the shit out of everyone. (FK Teale and Big Poppa Popick can stop laughing now.)

Guest EQ

I might be wrong for saying this... but your friend Bridgit just looks dumb. And I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that you've already given an example of how dumb she is.

Guest bob_barron
Not to start anything, but Bob Baron, you looks like the biggest geek ever.

No offence brotha, I'm sure alot of people bugged you about it.

It's the glasses combined with that dorky ass smile!

Yes I do look like a geek in that picture but it was mainly cause something awesome happened right before the picture was taken.

Everyone bugs me on wearing glasses but I just don't like contact lenses.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I'll just say, Slim, you're one seriously buffed out guy. And you've got a cute kid.

Guest Incandenza

Since I look like Vin Diesel--"minus 50 pounds of muscle mass," as the stripper observed--I'll let that suffice for now. Hopefully, my pic will be up on the bio page on my school's radio station's website next month.

Guest Mole

Damn, that girl is cute Bob.

Here is a pic of me from Halloween. I'm just adding it because it's me at my worse. I'm the one taking it.

bilbo.jpg

Guest Kotzenjunge

Damn TSA and CWM's flirtations, now I'll never know if I have cartoonish cuteness or not.

EDIT: And now Stomp's disturbing Halloween picture will derail the question again. Good lord, even I wouldn't let myself get photographed like that.

Wait, yes, I would.

Guest Flyboy
.....I've finally seen something that even I'm ashamed to have up on here.

You have a guy "giving you head" pic.

I see no difference.

Guest bravesfan

Okay, just wait till next Monday...I'll get you some action photos of MEEEEEE DAMMIT, MEEEEEE!

That last picture at the bottom of your link is disturbing, Mole.