TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Oz: Season 6

Well, now that the first episode has aired, your thoughts on this season's Oz should be up in here.

First thing that comes to my mind is that they're really making an effort to call back to the first season with shots of O'Reilly mashing up the glass to put in Schibetta's food, Jefferson Keane (!) doing the majority of the narrations and feuds ready to finally be blown off.

I think I might have also seen quite possibly the most disturbing thing on national television...a man spitting out another mans semen.

Dames

Guest NoCalMike

For the first time ever watching this show, I finally get the feeling that Ryan O'reily may end up getting killed this season. The man is smart and cunning, yet he has just fucked himself over too many times and it wouldn't be that hard at all for a couple enemies of his to get together and do the deed.

I wonder what angle they are doing with Cyril....split personalities? He sounded very NOT retarded in that last scene with the sock puppet.

Schibetta looks like he may get his ass kicked by his own crew for assuming the commander position.

Morales could be on his deathbed as well if he doesn't get used to the idea that Guerrera and Alvarez are la familia again.

more thoughts to come*heading over to oz board*

Guest NoCalMike

it made me think of the movie Primal Fear, when Ed Norton was faking his mental illness the whole time.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I'm digging Cyril's split personality. I'm also hoping Luke Perry turns out to be Christ incarnate, though I'm not sure why, I know in my head that's a terrible storyline.

Anyway, I think they're going to have a new dead character providing the narraration each week, probably saving Adebisi for last, since he was the most popular character. A dude on an Oz board I post at predicted Hill dying and them doing that for the last season like a year and a half ago. Good call.

Guest Youth N Asia

IS ANYONE TAPING EPISODES?

Cause if so I'd like to set up a trade when the season's through, I have a tape site and all...so hit me back if someone can hook me up. Cause I don't want to check back and catch spoilers

Guest NoCalMike
I'm digging Cyril's split personality. I'm also hoping Luke Perry turns out to be Christ incarnate, though I'm not sure why, I know in my head that's a terrible storyline.

Anyway, I think they're going to have a new dead character providing the narraration each week, probably saving Adebisi for last, since he was the most popular character. A dude on an Oz board I post at predicted Hill dying and them doing that for the last season like a year and a half ago. Good call.

Do you know of any good Oz-themed message boards? You or anyone for that matter? I detest the format used at the hbo/oz bulletin board.....I would like to find a good Oz Message board.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

This is a pretty good one,

Unofficial Oz Forum

You don't even have to register. Right now it's ok, but the board is extremely dead when Oz isn't being shown, and since it just started, you might want to give it a few days to really get going.

Guest converge241

Ive been watching OZ since the beginning and this episode was AWFUL

possessed by Satan? great im watching a bad soap opera now.

Shakespeare? Meditation maze? ANother Beecher family member killed (the head vampire from Lost Boys)?

*rolls eyes*

lemme make a "bold" prediction

Ribadou will knock up the librarian.

ill keep watching just to get some closure..but man this show jumped the shark

Guest nl5xsk1

I don't think Ribodeaux is going to knock up the librarian, but just really try to ... maybe a rape scene?

There's not enough time left for her to get pregnant and have his kid. It's got to be a less-happy situation. I'm thinking he attacks her when she refuses his advances.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I sense rape more than pregnancy with the Rebadow situation. I just see a lot of snowballing this season. They have to finish everything up, so shit's going to go down, and go down fast. I know the show really has jumped the shark, but... to quote the Legendary Pink Dots, I love it in it's tragic beauty. To have the prison destroyed in the last episode, with Luke Perry ascending from the ashes into heaven, there's genius in the insanity of that.

Guest converge241

"There's not enough time left for her to get pregnant and have his kid."

with OZ you never know

she could be possessed

his dead grandkid could be re-incarnated

they could give her an accelator drug

i appreciate your rape point but dont try to shoot down a theory with real world logic

*converge241 suddenly disapears a la rev Cloutier*

Guest nl5xsk1
they could give her an accelator drug

You mean a drug that would increase the rate in which someone ages?!? So the kid could be given birth to in like a few weeks, and be an adult in a few months?

Nah, OZ would never pull a stunt so stupid as a drug like THAT. (goes and buys the first season DVD to remember when the show was good)

Well, this new episode was a trip.

Beecher is paroled...but still has a few days before he can leave. I'm sure something will happen not allowing him to go free.

Robson being a prag...didn't see that shit coming.

Winthrop looks really different without all of the make up on. Thank god for no "spit" takes during this show...although watching Robson get "spooned" was almost as bad.

Dames

Guest NoCalMike

Robson is on a course set for the psych-ward if he keeps his recent decisions up.

From the previews for next week, looks like Cyril has a split personality or has just turned from retarded to a psycho.

Peter Schibetta's death was kind of abrupt, and it was odd how Pancamo just believed him out of the blue. I thought he would question O'reily a bit more, but I suppose Pancamo has just been taking up space now since Season 4, so he need to do something.

I LOVE the new "dead man talking" gimmick. bring back people who died on Oz to narrate.

Hopefully Beacher gets out. Oz NEEDS at least ONE happy ending.

Overall a good episode, much better than the season premiere.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Timmy Kirk's death was right out of Friday the 13th. And that whole fashion shoot thing made me glad this is the last season. It was like...

Glynn: "A fashion shoot? Ok." and 30 seconds later Kirk is dead.

Even without being dolled up, Winthrop looks bitchy.

My FIRST thought when they said "group photo" was....yep..Kirk's dead. He's probably the only character I REALLY wanted to see die. I've felt compassion for almost everyone at some point.

Dames

Guest hardyz1

I was also confused by Pancamo killing Scibetta. He just basically told O'Reilly that he knew he was a liar, then just believed him without question.

One more thing: I hope Kenny "Bricks" Wangler comes back for a dead man talking segment.

I mark for Shirley.

Also, I forgot to mention that I was way off on my prediction. I thought that with Kirk stripping Father Mukada of his powers, eventually he was going to go mad, end up killing Kirk himself and end up as a prisoner of Oz in an ironic twist.

Dames

Guest converge241

"My FIRST thought when they said "group photo" was....yep..Kirk's dead. "

lol..exactly

not that thats a bad thing :)

my wife said she heard something about the actors really were in a photo shoot hence the cross promotion

anybody know about this?

the phrase "with a spoon" took on a whole new meaning

speaking of "oh no" foreshadowing:

did anyone else get that vibe when they parole board said Beecher just has to stay for a few more days???

thats never good!!

a much better episode all around

minus the evil eye shit

btw Dames my early season prediction about someone landing in OZ from the other side was mcManus..like he screws up and gets put there..hence "creating his own prison"

it could be Glenn seeing as how hes actually killing people with the toxins in solitary

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

If one of the Oz staff had to go to prison, I doubt they'd go to their own prison. It wouldn't happen in real life anyway, but I guess there is a chance.

Guest Narcoleptic Jumper

I think that they're gonna get Kellar to testify for Cyril's insanity case.

That scene with the puppet was just freaky.

And, does anyone think that Cryil looks like a deranged Chris Jericho?

Guest So what? I liked bubble boy

Damn, I am sure gonna miss this show.

Burr Redding looks like he could be on the way out. I mean it is gonna be hard to sell a drug-free life to ALL of the gangstas, and I am sure there will be enough of them not down with it.

Omar White needs MORE SCREEN TIME, he was one of the best new characters to EVER join Oz IMO.....

Morales is probobaly on his way out. I never did like his character. I mean when he first debut, they just got rid of Hernandez so fast. Usually it takes at least 3 attempts before a LEADER finally gets whacked. Maybe the guy playing Hernandez had other projects to work on....RIP El CID~!

Guest So what? I liked bubble boy

Damn, I am sure gonna miss this show.

Burr Redding looks like he could be on the way out. I mean it is gonna be hard to sell a drug-free life to ALL of the gangstas, and I am sure there will be enough of them not down with it.

Omar White needs MORE SCREEN TIME, he was one of the best new characters to EVER join Oz IMO.....

Morales is probobaly on his way out. I never did like his character. I mean when he first debut, they just got rid of Hernandez so fast. Usually it takes at least 3 attempts before a LEADER finally gets whacked. Maybe the guy playing Hernandez had other projects to work on....RIP El CID~!

Guest converge241

does anyone else thinks its weird when Morales and Kirk show up in commercials?

Kirk was on some sportscenter one and i think Morales had 10-10-220 one in a diner

surreal

Guest Bricks
does anyone else thinks its weird when Morales and Kirk show up in commercials?

Kirk was on some sportscenter one and i think Morales had 10-10-220 one in a diner

surreal

It wasn't 10-10-220. Morales is in a Tums commercial in a diner. Yes, Tums!