TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tony149

The One & Only ZERO HOUR thread

Guest Angle-plex

I suggested something to BBP and Zack, and I think they're going for it. It should help some of the new guys out.

(I'm willing to do the JOB to a newbie as well)

Guest Mystery Eskimo

:: Hangs his head in shame::

*mumbles* its late here...

I think for that I have to volunteer to job too :D

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I see that no one wants to face me, if you just sep up, I'll write you in briefly at the PPV, and we can start the feud after the PPV.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Mario, if you like you can put a team in the No 1 Contenders tag match. just let me know what it is.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

As Anglemania is likely to feature a multi-team tag title match, perhaps we shouldnt do the No 1 contendership match at Zero Hour. I might do an 8 man tag match or something. Perhaps:

The MWC and Los Infernales vs Dream Machines and Mario

Guest Tony149

The show is next week. All the matches have writers. You, HSJ, ME, BPP are writing matches. I need all matches before the 22nd.

If my list of matches writers are wrong, let me know now so I can find somebody else.

Guest Tony149

The show is next week. All the matches have writers. You, HSJ, ME, BPP are writing matches. I need all matches before the 22nd.

If my list of matches writers are wrong, let me know now so I can find somebody else.

Guest Tony149

UPDATE

The show is Sunday so don't forget to send me the matches/promos before the 22nd.

Guest Kotzenjunge

What about me? Am I supposed to contribute something or another? I'm not doing anything as far as I know, but I'm also new here so I don't know the protocol.

Guest Tony149

I don't decide what goes on the show. If you want to send something (promo or whatever), send it to me.

SP, as far as I know, you don't have anything to write.

Guest Tony149

Two days guys. I got stuff from BPP and somebody else. So get off your ass and send me the matches.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

I'll get mine to you on Saturday. Spiderpoet and I just need to clear what the tag titles plans are with Sandie, I think. If he vettos them...er...well I'll come up with something.

Guest Angle-plex

Bah. I have some essays to do tonight and tomorrow, so I'll have to PM you my match on Saturday.

Guest Sandman9000
I'll get mine to you on Saturday. Spiderpoet and I just need to clear what the tag titles plans are with Sandie, I think. If he vettos them...er...well I'll come up with something.

::Is awaiting the booking napkin from MME and SP::

Guest y2jailbait

Just sent the HSJ/Jailbait match to Tony, give me some feedback if ya can hopefully.

I'm guessing the Dream Machines have nothing for the ppv.

Can I write a promo for it? I was thinking of doing an angry promo about getting shafted out of our match we were supposed to have on Monday

Here's the promo if whomever is writing the show wants to put it in:

(The Parka goes to the ring followed by the Dream Machines. He looks pissed)

Parka: Last Monday we were told we would have a match, but somehow we got left off! Now we worked really hard to get where we are to only be screwed over in our first week. Usually I'm a jovial guy, but now I'm just a little pissed off.

I did not come here to get screwed. I came here to make an impact. Take a good look at this face because you will be seeing it for a long time to come. In fact take a look at all the faces of the men you see standing here before you! This is the future! NO! This is the present! We are the here and now!

Mark my words if someone is out to screw us I'll find them and I'll make them wish they could crawl back in their mother's womb and wait out their remaining days there!

We have a purpose! We have goals. Those goals are tag team gold and respect.

(points at SD) You my friend, all you want is to please the ladies is that right?

SD: Yes that's right.

Parka: Are you going to let the higher ups deprive these female fans of you?

SD: That's not possible. The women would find me regardless. I'm irresistable.

Parka: But picture this...you could have all the women in the world begging for you if you were one of the top stars in the OAOAST! Are you going to let them hold us down?

SD: No!

Parka: We cannot be contained any longer. Hold us down and we will just break free and reek havoc upon the OAOAST. Isn't that right PK?

(PK gets an evil grin on his face and rubs his hands together while laughing as the Dream Machines leave the ring)

Parka: The time for us is now!

Guest Tony149

I'll put it on the show.

One day. That's all you guys have to send me matches/promos.

Guest Tony149

It has come to my attention, that there might not be a writer for the X-Title match between Zsasz/Reject. Is somebody here writing that match?

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Im writing the tag match tomorrow. If Dream Machines or anyone else want to be in it, let me know.

Guest Tony149

Big problem! There is no writer for the X-Title match. Would somebody like to step up and write Zsasz vs. Reject?

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Tony,

I'd write it up...cause i know the finish I think ZsasZ had setup ::Reject going over:: but I'm gone in an hour an will not be back until 2 or 3 am Sunday Morning EST

I can whip up a match then in like 30 minutes...if you need me, im a good last resort

Sign in to follow this