TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Poppa Popick

notice

Guest Big Poppa Popick

To all you People in the OaOasT,

For the moment, until things are figured out, im stepping down and out of everything. I'm very confused, very hurt, and am actually crying right now over the situation that has been handed to us. It is a blow to something that I held in value, and something that I had never seen coming. To those of you whom I shared IM's and ideas with, thank you. If I am welcomed back, well, I guess we will see

Right now what's hurt the most are two things. One is that in the pre/post folder...Tony has compared me to Simon from American Idol. What can I say to that...thanks? I didn't even know any of this was going on. Two, when CWM sent notice to quit, I sent him a PM asking why and apologizing for anything I might have said to cause it, and told him to talk to me. So far, I've gotten no response.

My thoughts to a few people I really did find fun

To Sandman: You're the best writer here...I always did enjoy reading everything, no matter how sick it was. There's talent there waiting for the right time to be used elsewhere

To Zack: Thanks for the support with all my relationship issues...I fully appreciated the online friendship we had.

To Los Infernales: You all by far exemplified new people really getting involved. I always appreciated your messages Dandy, and I definitely appreciated the religious talks with your Spidey.

To Greenmist: I'm just glad you came back man...we had so much in store for your character

To Superstar: Thanks for taking an active role in planning a feud and helping me think through storylines and shit. It was valuable. Thanks for also putting up with alot of jokes

To Angle-Plex: Same goes for you buddy. I really do think you deserved some special recognition, so I hope you appreciate the choice I made to not reverse the rumble. You've been a great sport...I could never have done it for that long

To the newbs: Ignore all this, go forth, have fun dammit. That's all we're supposed to be.

To AngleSault: I'm glad you felt I got the jist of your character right. Thanks for inspiring all this.

To Jingus: I wish you were here more frequently to weigh in, but its always nice to have gained a friend out of all of this.

To CWM/Tony: I think you both have been very instrumental with storylines that rocked. I wish things were better and that we had trusted each other enough to talk more.

If I missed anyone, its not intentional. I've gone through about 4 Kleenex's just remembering.

I've got to drive tomorrow to go teah dance lessons in Southern Georgia. I guess when I'll get back I'll see if anyone gives a shit.

~Stephen

Guest Tony149

Before I check on the other threads, I'm positive this whole ordeal will be worked out in a way that keeps everybody happy. I'll be very shocked if that doesn't.

Guest Zack Malibu
To Zack: Thanks for the support with all my relationship issues...I fully appreciated the online friendship we had.

Better change that "had" to "have" punk. I think no less of you.

Guest Angle-plex
Before I check on the other threads, I'm positive this whole ordeal will be worked out in a way that keeps everybody happy. I'll be very shocked if that doesn't.

I agree. I'm pretty sure CWM will be willing to at least give the OAOAST another chance, and I think some time off for Popick will be good for him.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

BPP: I'd said something simalar in another thread, and I'll say it here:

SHIT HAPPENS. Friends can get burned out. Mistakes can be made. But don't throw away what you have now, because you feel it's gone down the shitter.

Guest evenflowDDT

OK, I'm really confused, to say the least.

What's going on here? Why are both CWM and BPP quitting? What's the pre/post folder?

I'm just really confused is all.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

like i even know

who wants me around, and who wants me to keep doing waht i was doing?

Guest SP-1

I want you around. If things need to be reworked or whatever fine. We all may need to adapt to keep it fresh is all.

Guest Tony149

It now appears like we have a peaceful ending. Somethings will change though.

Don't forget the logo, SP. :)

Guest The Superstar
To all you People in the OaOasT,

For the moment, until things are figured out, im stepping down and out of everything.  I'm very confused, very hurt, and am actually crying right now over the situation that has been handed to us.  It is a blow to something that I held in value, and something that I had never seen coming.  To those of you whom I shared IM's and ideas with, thank you.  If I am welcomed back, well, I guess we will see

Right now what's hurt the most are two things.  One is that in the pre/post folder...Tony has compared me to Simon from American Idol.  What can I say to that...thanks?  I didn't even know any of this was going on.  Two, when CWM sent notice to quit, I sent him a PM asking why and apologizing for anything I might have said to cause it, and told him to talk to me.  So far, I've gotten no response.

My thoughts to a few people I really did find fun

To Sandman: You're the best writer here...I always did enjoy reading everything, no matter how sick it was.  There's talent there waiting for the right time to be used elsewhere

To Los Infernales: You all by far exemplified new people really getting involved.  I always appreciated your messages Dandy, and I definitely appreciated the religious talks with your Spidey.

To Greenmist: I'm just glad you came back man...we had so much in store for your character

To Superstar: Thanks for taking an active role in planning a feud and helping me think through storylines and shit.  It was valuable.  Thanks for also putting up with alot of jokes

To Angle-Plex: Same goes for you buddy.  I really do think you deserved some special recognition, so I hope you appreciate the choice I made to not reverse the rumble.  You've been a great sport...I could never have done it for that long

To the newbs: Ignore all this, go forth, have fun dammit.  That's all we're supposed to be.

To AngleSault: I'm glad you felt I got the jist of your character right.  Thanks for inspiring all this.

To Jingus: I wish you were here more frequently to weigh in, but its always nice to have gained a friend out of all of this.

To CWM/Tony: I think you both have been very instrumental with storylines that rocked.  I wish things were better and that we had trusted each other enough to talk more.

If I missed anyone, its not intentional.  I've gone through about 4 Kleenex's just remembering.

I've got to drive tomorrow to go teah dance lessons in Southern Georgia.  I guess when I'll get back I'll see if anyone gives a shit.

~Stephen

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only do you enjoy watching men urinate, but you ALSO cry because people yelled at you over the internet about an e-fed!

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I wanted to laugh at this, but seeing as BPP and I wanted to kill each other over an angle on IZ... I think I'll just say... "No comment."

Guest Sandman9000

Superstar, why the FUCK did you bump this? Why? Gimme a good reason. Oooooh, BPP's upset! Ooohhhh, I can make myself look better then him! Ooooh, AngleSault lives with his parents! Whoop de fucking do. Here's a question. Everyone here who's got a fucking high school degree and hair on their fucking balls, raise your fucking hand. I can raise mine, BPP can raise his, Sault can raise his, but you can't raise yours, bitch. Go back to fucking PE class until you can fucking grow up.

Guest The Superstar

It's the *INTERNET*. Chill out. What are you going to do? Flame me? For someone to admit that he was crying over the memories of an e-fed is hilarious.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Superstar, why the FUCK did you bump this? Why? Gimme a good reason. Oooooh, BPP's upset! Ooohhhh, I can make myself look better then him! Ooooh, AngleSault lives with his parents! Whoop de fucking do. Here's a question. Everyone here who's got a fucking high school degree and hair on their fucking balls, raise your fucking hand. I can raise mine, BPP can raise his, Sault can raise his, but you can't raise yours, bitch. Go back to fucking PE class until you can fucking grow up.

Wow that made your little speech to me in the IZ Booking thread look REALLY hypocritical.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I don't actively dislike Popick, but we don't always see eye-to-eye.

Guest KanadianKrusty

Wait, do you guys REALLY hate each other because of an e-fed or is this just a joke?

Guest Angle-plex
Drama, Drama, Drama.  One more question, if BPP quit back in February why is he still here? I'm not up on my OAOAST behind the scenes history.

I'm not even sure. He only left for a day or two.

And I don't think they really "hate" each other, but you're going to have to ask them that.

Guest The Superstar

Let's just say I "don't like" how he handles things.

And that's putting things VERY nicely.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Don't gang up on him. BPP, got me started here. I OWE him that. I like him a lot, and I'd like to think we could be reconciled. My first program was with him playing a big role. He gave a lot of pointers.

We've ALL made our mistakes here, Popick included.

Guest Tony149

I don't see the point of bumping this thread either, and I don't think people should take an e-fed so seriously. When I got involved in the OAOAST, I made the mistake of thinking this was like the SWF, only without the 3000 word matches. I knew most of the folks here and felt everybody would be accept because the OAOAST was very, very new. As you see on the credits at our "PPV" shows - me, CWM & AS created the OAOAST. CWM and AS were the ones who handled the OAOAST the most, I only pitched the idea before I became more involved. Hell, I'm the one who came up with the names of many of our shows -- the Intense Zone and HeldDOWN, the Great Angle Bash, Beach Brawl, ZERO HOUR, DOOMSDAY, etc.

I quickly found out a few didn't like the direction of the OAOAST; what was I supposed to do? I ended up becoming the figure-head of the OAOAST because of public perception by fellow OAOASTers -- and because I made the mistake of using the terms "bookers" and "Executive Producer" one too many times -- but I didn't do anything. AP put it best a few weeks back, the OAOAST was going in that direction anyway.

Everybody here is good at something. BPP, SM, SS, and Zsasz are very creative; sometimes too creative, but creative nonetheless. I think it's very highly that nobody here "hates" anybody, they might not agree with everything, but I don't think there's personal hate with somebody you only talk with on a computer.

Bottom line: Via the OAOAST, this is most likely the only chance any of us will have the chance to say "I was a writer", or "I was a producer, or "I helped co-write shows", etc.

Guest SP-1

Oh good night. This is such bullshit. WHY drag this up? Why? I have to agree with Sandman's sentiments here, it makes zero sense. BPP is on IZ. You are going to be helping run heldDOWN. Why, of ALL times, bring this up NOW?

It's a good thing I'm comitted to helping with some things around here. Otherwise this might have seriously pushed over the edge as far as calling it quits. This is stupid, childish crap. And that's ALL it is.

Guest Angle-plex
I think it's very highly that nobody here "hates" anybody, they might not agree with everything, but I don't think there's personal hate with somebody you only talk with on a computer.

Yeah. I don't HATE anyone here, but I sure as hell dislike some people in the OAOAST for what has happend this past year in the OAOAST. I've even come close to quitting numerous times because I was so pissed off at some people, but I usual end up trying to forget about it and moving on. I do complain a lot though, but that's because I have a hard time letting personal grudges go.

I wouldn't wish death on anyone though (I'm looking at YOU Ghast~).

Guest Angle-plex

And I think the only reason Superstar brought this back up is so we could make fun of IntenseZone the same way you guys make fun of us. I don't think it was anything too personal.

Sign in to follow this