TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tank_abbott

Name Somethings Most Posters Don't Know

Guest tank_abbott

I'll start us off with:

I have a rather large collection of He-man, Mr.T, Muhammed Ali, Hulk Hogan, and Ed Gein Memoribilla.

I live with my parents yet, and for the last 20 years my Dad has walked around in front of me naked.

My Dad is very verbally abusive and did not allow me to venture out much during my teen years, where I should've been discovering booze, girls, sex and drugs. He kept me home many,many weekends. I now refer to him to my Co-workers as "Naked Hitler" (The Fat Naked German Man who confined me to my room) I guess its a tad harsh to degrade Hitler by comparing him to someone as evil as my Dad.

I have 4 Deceased Siblings. 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

I may add more later.

:boxing:

Guest PlatypusFool

Nice, very tasteful of you sockman.

I dunno what people don't know about me, since I know very few of you, I could put just about anything in here except that I like puroresu, I think you can figure that much out.

I like curry. A lot. That'll do :)

Guest Kinetic

I was born in Georgia. While still in the womb, I somehow swallowed a piece of shit, which caused my lungs to collapse. There's apparently a catch-all phrase for this phenomenon or something similar to it, called "meconium staining." I was meconium stained as a newborn baby. I nearly died. Just think...we were that close to no Metal Ed!

I made a solemn vow to quit my shit-eating once and for all after that. I went cold turkey and can proudly declare that, nearly twenty years later, I haven't so much as dabbled in eating feces since.

I'm gay.

Now, how many people did I get with that one? :)

Seriously, a lot of people don't know that my dong is MIGHTY despite only being 5'6.

Dames

Guest Zack Malibu

All right Dames, you could enter a three legged race by yourself, we get it...

I'm probably one of the biggest Incredible Hulk fans you'd ever meet. Other than Sass and Zsasz, I don't think anyone really knew that.

Hey Zorin, I've got a question. I've seen goth people before and I've always wondered...how did you get into it and how did you get out of it?

Dames

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I used to be goth also, but not real goth, I was the teenage goth. My body is covered with scars, many self inflicted, which lends me street cred for many different cliques and factions.

Honestly, here's something you guys don't know about me. In college, I was in a little rap group and made about 5 songs together. Only the guys at UGS have seen my written skills though.

Dames

Guest Choken One

O.K

I am Deaf.

I'm the youngest of two kids

I've had the same dog for 17 years.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Dames himself pimping UGS. Taking over folks... taking over indeed.

Here's something else few know about me... I was in the movie Tales From the Crypt presents Demon Knight. In a crowd scene, but I am visable for a second.

Guest Kotzenjunge
Honestly, here's something you guys don't know about me. In college, I was in a little rap group and made about 5 songs together. Only the guys at UGS have seen my written skills though.

Dames

But have they HEARD one of the songs like I have?

Something about me... hmm...

I'm drawing a blank at the moment. I'll come back later with something.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I've been a recluse for six months.

I'm incredibly short. (An inch and a half taller than Dames)

I'm owed over $1,000 by friends, who need their asses kicked.

I had no firends in High School (That is the topic of another thread)

Never had a girlfrined (I will also explain this later)

I'm surrounded by monsters.

I can scare anyone I meet.

I'm incredibly ugly.

Guest Choken One
I've been a recluse for six months.

I'm incredibly short. (An inch and a half taller than Dames)

I'm owed over $1,000 by friends, who need their asses kicked.

I had no firends in High School (That is the topic of another thread)

Never had a girlfrined (I will also explain this later)

I'm surrounded by monsters.

I can scare anyone I meet.

I'm incredibly ugly.

Ah 'Po Elv1s...

Guest PlatypusFool

There is a seriously big lack of self-esteem on this board aint there?

I'll tell you something you guys might not know about me - I'm always happy, and I'm frequently succesful, because I appear confident even when I'm not. Yup, that's the key to success, appearing confident. When people ask my advice, I give them advice, and whether it's good advice or not, because I sound confident about it, that makes them happy. This is why I have friends and stuf - it's all good. Try it!

Guest Kotzenjunge

He's got a point. I've kept an air of incredible confidence in public and social situations for a while now, and I'm all the better for it.

Dames himself pimping UGS. Taking over folks... taking over indeed.

Hey, what can I say...it's a good board.

You can use that as your slogan if you want :)

Dames

Guest PlatypusFool

You can go too far though, be careful, if you're a twat and try too hard you'll just piss off everyone (like Alex 'fucking cunt' Hawley). Keep your cool, be friendly, and be confident.

Guest kingkamala

I used to be an obsessive KISS fan, it kind of stopped after I went out in public dressed in the outfit Gene Simmons wore on the 79-80 Dynasty Tour.(Long story).

Guest Kotzenjunge
Kotz, you're the only poor soul who's actually heard me rap.

Dames

Yes, I've heard Dames with THE STICK~! When people can change their titles again, you need to get the one I suggested in the NHB thread.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk
Hey, what can I say...it's a good board.

You can use that as your slogan if you want :)

Dames

If it was my board, I probably would. At least until we have as much jizz as TSM.

By the way, confident is not always happy. There's times when you just gotta be cool. You gotta walk into the room like you're King Shit. People will take notice.

It's like the same deal as a white dude being into rap. You can't be apologetic about it, or you'll look stupid. You can't have the attitude that "I'm white, but it doesn't matter." You just have to act like that's what you're supposed to be doing. That's life.

Guest papacita

Well, I dunno how many posters know about my overly elaborate e-fed that I ran for a few years (the fed archives are in my sig..*PIMP PIMP*)

Back when I was younger, I was REALLY into my WWF action figures, and had an overly elaborate figure fed that I didn't really get tired of until about junior year of high school. I used to videotape the PPVs and make my own action figures and PPV sets out of paper. Sounds dorky but it was fun as hell. In fact, if I hadn't joined the basketball team, I'd probably still be fucking with it today.