TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tank_abbott

Name Somethings Most Posters Don't Know

Guest Sandman9000

Fine, I'll do a serious one.

Like CED above, I'm a DDR Freak.

And CED, tell me why the fuck did a person with only margianal talent such as myself think that doing doubles constituted a good idea?

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

A couple of possible shockers:

My first name isn't Marvin.

Im not really a lunatic.

I once had a Sega Game gear.

I still have wrestling matches with my Hogan and Ultimate Warrior Pillow buddies.

I once knocked over my grandmother's mailbox with my car. So I got out put it back up and once I saw that it wasn't falling I left it and never told her about hitting it.

It still stands to this day.

Guest tank_abbott
I'll start us off with:

I have a rather large collection of He-man, Mr.T, Muhammed Ali, Hulk Hogan, and Ed Gein Memoribilla.

I live with my parents yet, and for the last 20 years my Dad has walked around in front of me naked.

My Dad is very verbally abusive and did not allow me to venture out much during my teen years, where I should've been discovering booze, girls, sex and drugs.  He kept me home many,many weekends.  I now refer to him to my Co-workers as "Naked Hitler" (The Fat Naked German Man who confined me to my room) I guess its a tad harsh to degrade Hitler by comparing him to someone as evil as my Dad.

I have 4 Deceased Siblings. 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

I may add more later.

:boxing:

I started this, so I guess I'll add to it:

I have only one kidney, the other one was cancerous and was removed.

A priest told my Dad (Naked Hitler) that the reason that 4 of his babies died may be because God was punishing him for not being a weekly church go-er. (He goes weekly now, not in the 70's when his kids were dying though.)

The hospitals refused to release my mother, so she was not able to go to her babies funerals. They thought it would damage her psyche or some BS.

My Dad has killed many of my dogs over my 21 years on this earth.

He once smashed a litter of puppies to death with a shovel because they were cross bred.

My Dad refused to work when my parents got married. My mother took off and went back home, since she had a baby on the way that and she needed help.

My Parents have been married 36 years, and my Dad still bitches at my mother about what a horrible person she is for having had sex with a man she was engaged to, prior to meeting my Dad.

I have Beakwidth Widerman Syndrome, which makes all my organs larger than they should be. My toungue is larger than it should be as well, and when I'm not paying attention, it tends to gap from my mouth.

The Enlarged toungue also caused my jaw to be deformed over time, and I have many gaps between my teeth.

When I was born my testicles were to far into my body, so the doctors "dropped" them down, by removing one of them. I have very few erections, dispite being in my "sexual prime" as a 21 year old.

I also have 3 nipples

Again, I'll add more as I see fit....

Guest treble charged

In tank's case, it should be called, 'Name Somethings Most Posters Don't WANT to Know'.

Guest Choken One

Tank your old man is an asshole...Kill him and send the body to me so I can pleasantly dispose his remains.

Guest CED Ordonez

Surprised somebody recognized my obsession for DDR.

Sandman, when you're playing doubles, it basically boils down to showing off. You get a "You're only going to get hit with one light tube? Watch this, I'm going to take seven at once!" feeling if you pass. Take the easier songs to get used to where the panels are first though.

I've taken the Stunner while playing DDR (was planned for the sheer hell of it)

Guest Kotzenjunge
I like Acid Bath.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

See guys? Even AoO must admit that I'm that damn awesome.

Guest Vern Gagne
I cry alot.I cried during an episode of ER, I cried when Walter Payton died, I cried when I watched a special about  Hank Gathers. I cried when Frosty the Snowman melted, I cried when Tiny Tim dies in the Disney Christmas Carol. I cried at the end of It's a Wonderful Life. That doesn't even include 9-11, or the recent Columbia disaster.

Join the club. I find myself crying fairly often, always at appropriate things but crying regardless. Which episode of ER did you cry at? I cried like a fuckin bitch when Dr.Greene died.

Dr. Green's death got to me, but I also cried when some couple in the ER died and Juliana Margulies had to tell their two kids.

Guest bravesfan

....I'm the clumsiest person you will ever meet. Seriously. It's not a matter of my lanky frame (6'1, 160) but a matter of my two left feet. It's resulted in a broken wrist, broken nose, glass-cup-kicking scar on my foot and as recently as last week, a sprained ankle.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Jesus, tank, after reading that a second time, I can say with little hesitation that I would've cut his throat or taken an axe to him by this point.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'd also like to note that I recently shaved my pubes on a whim. It's wonderfully liberating, and I'd recommend it to everyone.

Inc, did you eventually go through with it? It's great.

Guest Sandman9000
Surprised somebody recognized my obsession for DDR.

Sandman, when you're playing doubles, it basically boils down to showing off. You get a "You're only going to get hit with one light tube? Watch this, I'm going to take seven at once!" feeling if you pass. Take the easier songs to get used to where the panels are first though.

I've taken the Stunner while playing DDR (was planned for the sheer hell of it)

Showing off? Not a prob, despite that fact that I'm an intermediate at best. Hell, every time I play "Cafe" with friends, I jump off the pad whenever there is that break in the song and just groove on the side, before jumping back on. Ironically enough, "Cafe" was the first doubles song I tried. God bless you 3 footers, if not for you, people like me would have to become talented to play.

Hmmm, lighttubes while playing DDR. Could be arranged...

Guest Spaceman Spiff

I've had to get stitches 3 times, all in my head, all very close to my eyes. They were all when I was young, the last coming when I was around 6 years old.

Guest saturnmark4life

Not only have I repeatedly WATCHED friends, I have LAUGHED AT IT. Not that it doesn't make me feel dirty.

I seriously believe Ghostbusters is the greatest film of all time.

I own a Blink-182 album. I'm gonna sell it, I promise.

Platypusfool is ghey.

I plan to go nowhere in my life for approx. 2 years.

I like slipknot AND mudvayne, to an extent.

Guest evenflowDDT

I'd post the necrophilia/8th grade Valentine's day story, but I've posted that before so it's not an unknown fact. Here's a couple more that can match that in its oddness and honest ed-ness.

#1) The only thing I can remember from my childhood is eating cheap Robin Hood (the Kevin Costner film) cereal and my parents fighting.

#2) I once developed a serious crush on a girl after a dream in which she pissed in my mouth.

If I think of anything else interesting I'll post it.

I've never broken a bone in my body even though I played football for 3 years and intramural flag football every year in college.

I've only been pulled over while driving once in my whole life and I got a warning.

The car I used to drive blew up.

Guest Choken One

One time been pulled over?

Ha! I've been pulled over constantly...

hell...I got pulled over yesterday...for not stoping at a Stop sign...I smiled and the dude, tapped me on the shoulder and said "Scram".

Guest T®ITEC

I can remember virtually nothing from the first ten years of my life. Also, I have little/no memory, short term or long term.

I have a storng hatred for people younger than I am.

My favourite colour is orange for a very ghey reason.

Guest Gathering Moss

I also have a hatred of people younger then me. As well as a hatred of many people my own age.

I’ve spent a good deal of time in a mental health facility.

I also spent several weeks in the drug abuse ward of said facility, despite the fact that I don’t drink or do drugs.

Guest The Superstar

*I'm in the top 1%~! of my class

*I'm taking AP Biology as a freshman

*I'm the 2nd fastest guy on the Swim Team (Fastest on the High School team)

*I'm a video game nerd (XBox, Dreamcast, n64, GBA, COLECOVISION~!, Playstation)

*I can actually ENJOY WWE when my smark-mode is turned off (except for HHH/Steiner)

DAMN, what an ego-trip

I used to be obsessed with Tim Curry (Frank-n-Furter on Rocky Horror Picture Show...and before any fans ask, I've never never seen the show live, but I did see it in theater...on Haloween. Scary, I tell ya). Hell, I used to have a whole binder dedicated to the guy, with every article printed out from his site.

I own the RHPS soundtrack, and the 2-Disc Audience Participation Set

I find tomboyishly gals (ie the main character in Boys Don't Cry) and feminine men (Emmett Honeycutt on Queer as Folk) to be incredibly sexy.

I bawled my eyes out when I thought Ash was dead in the first Pokemon movie (Damn you Pikachu!!!)

I used to like vampires...this was DURING the time the Brood was popular....yet I didn't watch WWFe then. *lets out many, many curses*

I've read the entire Vampire Chronicles series by Anne Rice, and two of her Sleeping Beauty books.

I think Kevin J. O'Connor is hooooot, 'specially Beni in The Mummy and Swann in Lord of Illusions.

My older sister (5 at the time) and me (3) were molested by our mom's husband. Yes, that's true. She divorced the damn bastard and hasn't been married since.

Myself and my two sisters are only half-sisters; different dads. And we all have the initials 'J. D. S'

Guest TheCynicalHateMongerFromHell

I am a complete and utter prick.

99% of you all make me sick.

I stay here to amuse myself.

I used to be a gimmick poster.

Now this is my identity.

Guest godthedog

i OD'ed on advil when i was 15 and stayed for 6 days in the mental ward of a hospital.