TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tpww7

One and Only NWA:TNA Week 33 Thread

All the matches were either decent or good, save the last one. Raven/Styles was built up with them interfering in each other's matches. The Koloff/Dusty angle was revived. The last segment was laughable though. And Raven should've been wrestling someone the crowd knew.

But I don't see how it was horrible. It was solid.

Guest Slapnuts00

Juvi/Lynn was *** to me a good match. I see a lot of potential for Juvy in the Xdivision...

Guest RedJed
Juvi/Lynn a MOTYC? HA! That match had one blown spot after the other, sorry to say. They only started feeling it near the finish.

Yup, the last maybe 2 minutes rocked but the rest was lagging to say the least. I hadn't seen Lynn having such a problem carrying someone in quite awhile.

Guest HartFan86

I dunno, the pointless matches and the retarded ending kinda took it away from me.

Guest RedJed
Juvi/Lynn was *** to me a good match. I see a lot of potential for Juvy in the Xdivision...

*** is about right, I agree.

Guest HartFan86

I'd give it **3/4. *** is a tad too much because I don't think it makes up for the terrible sequences they had (Who's fault was it anyways?)

Guest RedJed
Main Event was badddddd, Nice seeing Vader and Dusty, but neither belong in the ring.

Yeah it didn't even meet my expectations of a *

Guest Slapnuts00

Besides the main event, all the other matches were good. Show didn't drag and Russo kept his nonsense to a minimum (except for the kids thing but that was brief)...

Guest tpww7

I thought Piper only had two apperances, then he was confirmed to show up again, but didnt.

Guest RedJed
I thought Piper only had two apperances, then he was confirmed to show up again, but didnt.

They were penciling in him showing up with some tradition wrestlers from Portland but it panned out, not sure if it was because of the situation in Portland or not (basically the company shut down) but I could see that as the reason.

Guest Slapnuts00
Ugh. I can't wait to see how Phillip McConnell kisses Jerry Jarrett's ass this week... Was the show really THAT bad? It just looked mediocre to me.

no, it wasn't I don't understand why it's getting panned.

Guest RedJed
Ugh. I can't wait to see how Phillip McConnell kisses Jerry Jarrett's ass this week... Was the show really THAT bad? It just looked mediocre to me.

I just thought we had seen the end of shit like matches with no or little story to them, just meant to fill up time, and we saw that return tonight with the multiple tags. This is not what I want to see when I have been a diehard for this company and have already paid my 10 every week for a long time now. So there is one major strike against them to me from this show. I definately thought that first hour especially drag on with the 20 minute promo that hardly went anywhere and then the two tag bouts.

And then came the main event which blew ass and then that ridiculous end to the show.

What seems to be happening is that we will get one week of one direction which seems more Jarrett booking and then the next its more Russo-like shit. It may very well be possible that is what they are doing, but I reccomend them to stop with that. I want consistency.......have them work together every week or something, obviously.

Guest buffybeast
Nice seeing Vader and Dusty, but neither belong in the ring.

I love Vader tremendously. But my god, did he look awful tonight. He is nowhere near his prime and looked horrible in the ring tonight. Not only is he bloated like hell, but he looked extremely stiff.

I still love him, though. I only purchased this ppv to see him.

Guest geniusMoment

I am surprised that many of you are criticizing this show. It wasn't the best ever but I felt it had solid matches, except for the main event, and I like the Raven/Styles interaction. The Killings angle of being a loner could go somewhere in a promotion built on factions.

Sandman and Styles had a better match than I thouhgt they would.

Also it was said that it was Raven's idea to bring in Watts not Russo.

Killings needs to go back to a heel and face Jarrett, Styles, and Raven...while trying to get his title back. JJ needs to defend that belt instead of just being in promos.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

They are going in so many directions right now even I'm starting to get lost.

I know this though...I LOVE the potential Truth storyline and I really like Konnan's angle as well.

Raven/Sandman is entertaining crap while it's lasting (BTW...Styles/Sandman was probably the best Sandman match I've seen in a long long time. Styles is a hardcore ICON).

Still don't care about Russo/Jarrett.

AMW keeps my attention.

Glad to see Vader. Wonder if anyone can carry his current state to a good match. Won't know until he faces Jarrett or Lynn.

The slight intrigue of the bitter second generation wrestlers wares off as soon as you realize the best wrestler of the group is Brian Lawler.

Guest eirejmcmahon

How could anyone try to claim that Lynn/Juvi was even close to being a MOTY candidate ?

There was no point during this match that made me want to take my eyes off the screen to type. The crowd was WAY into both guys and there was just some mind blowing wrestling sequences and tons of near falls. This was a near-perfect ten minute match if I have ever seen one. Hands down the best match TNA has put on and a legit MOTYC

Someone imed me that saying the 411 reviewer said that. MOTYC my ass.

Guys you know I'm a very humble person.

With that being said, this quote right here demonstrates one thing.

The Dames > Joe Somar & 411.

Dames

Guest nikowwf

Eh, its 411wrestling. They probably read on some other site is was MOTY so they had to print it. Thats how they get 90% of their material anyway.

niko