Hogan v. McMahon

Booker v. Trips

Austin v. Rock

Lesnar v. Angle

I second that!

Guest Choken One

I will do the entire card..

We Have our 5 Main Events

Hogan/Vince, Austin/Rock, HHH/Book, Angle/Brock and HBK/Jericho.

Throw in the 3 Way SD Tag Title Match, CW Title Match, 3 Way Woman's Title, Raw Tag Title Match and Hoss Tag Galore.

Opening Match

Cruiserweight Title Match

Rey Mysterio Vs Matt Hardy

Raw Tag Title Match

Storm/Regal Vs Dudley Boyz

Woman's Title Match

Trish Vs Victoria Vs Jazz

Hogan/Vince

SD Tag Title Match

Los Guerrenos Vs Rhyno and Benoit Vs Team Angle

World Title Match

Trips Vs Booker

Hoss Tag Team #1 Vs Hoss Tag Team #2

HBK Vs Jericho

WWE Title Match

Kurt Angle Vs Brock Lesnar

The Rock Vs Austin

Guest Vitamin X

You forgot to move Hogan/Vince a little bit further up the card....Vince probably thinks a lot more people care about that retarded ego match.

Guest Aero

This is how I see the card, with the now standard 11 match WM card...

1. Dudleys & Spike vs. Regal, Storm, & Morley (Tag Titles... yes in a Six-Man Tag, probably Table)

2. Kane vs. RVD

3. Mattitude vs. Rey Mysterio

4. Chris Jericho vs. HBK

5. Taker & Nathan vs. Big Show & A-Train

6. SD Tag Title 3-Way

7. Vince vs. Hogan

8. HHH vs. Booker T

9. Victoria vs. Trish vs. Jazz (Women's Title)

10. Austin vs. Rock

11. Angle vs. Brock (They'd better give Angle the main if he's going out!)

HHH/Booker - Don't kid yourself. Booker ain't winning, so I predict this match happening fairly early in the night, just like HHH/RVD at Unforgiven and HHH/Kane at No Mercy

Hogan/Vince

Jericho/HBK

Angle/Lesnar

Austin/Rock

Guest RavishingRickRudo

I agree with Aero 'cept for the Main Event. Rock/Austin will headline - the WWE probably learned from last year when they put HHH/Jericho on last and it was pretty much well ignored after Rock/Hogan.

Guest Aero
I agree with Aero 'cept for the Main Event.  Rock/Austin will headline - the WWE probably learned from last year when they put HHH/Jericho on last and it was pretty much well ignored after Rock/Hogan.

Austin vs. Rock is a big match, but I don't think it's anywhere near Hogan-Rock from last year. Hogan-Rock was one of those dream matches and should've been the last match on the card, but Austin-Rock is just another rematch, which we've already seen twice. I don't think they'll even come close to touching WM X7. Seeing as how WWE has been building this Angle-Brock feud since December, I think it'll be the final match on the card.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

The only logic I can see in not having Austin/Rock as the final match is that they plan on doing a screwy ending. One of Austins reasons why he left was because he was so far down the card at WM 18 - I can imagine Vince promised him the ME this year to get him back.

It's a matter of killing the crowd. Brock/Angle won't have anyone interested in it if it follows Austin/Rock. No, Austin/Rock won't be as hot as Hogan in Toronto, but it still should be the hottest match on the card.

Guest Choken One

Another thing to Factor in by having Angle/Brock NOT the final match...Supposed Something goes wrong and Angle takes a bad bump and they have to rush the finish...That wouldn't be a good way to end Mania...So this way...They rush the finish and avoid having that Awkward finish to the Show...

Guest bravesfan

Should there be "filler" matches" in between the Main Event matches?

Example is placing the Raw Women's Title or Cruiserweight Title between Austin/Rock, Brock/Angle and Trips/Booker?

You also have to factor in the "announcer situation". The WWE has put a few SD! matches on, then swicthed off for a few RAW matches. Realistically, they would not switch between brand matches unless it's close to ME time.

My predictions for the card order:

Mysterio/Mattitude

Commonwealth Connection vs. Dudleys vs. RVD/Kane

Taker/Jones vs. A-Train/Big Show

Hogan/Vince

Team Angle vs. Los Guerreros vs. Rhyno/Benoit

Austin/Rock

Victoria vs. Jazz vs. Trish

Y2J/HBK

*HHH/Booker

*Lesnar/Angle

It would be cool if the last two matches would be announced by both announce teams, as a 4-man unit.

EDIT: Man, this IS hard.

They're going to exhaust the crowd if Rock vs Austin is anything but last on the show.

I know everyone wants the world title match to be last, but WM8 proved putting the big mark out match at the end can work (I mean, despite the fact the show sucked from a good match standpoint after Flair-Savage, it worked... I think)

Keep in mind if Lesnar / Angle is last, it would be the first WrestleManaia in ages where Ross didn't call the last match and a first ever for Tazz and Cole.

Steve

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I have the feeling that Austin/Rock WON'T Main Event. They've spent the whole year bitching about how the last match must be a title match (remember Rock/Hogan before Jericho/HHH) so breaking it here, on Angle's possible last match ever would be a fucking joke.

However...Angle/Lesnar and their terribly booked feud (where is everyone who said the WWE couldn't screw this one up now?) hasn't exactly helped ratings whereas Austin/Rock has moved Raw into the 4s for the first time in a long time.

Anyway...here's my bet:

Last match: Angle vs. Lesner

Austin vs. Rock

Hogan vs. Vince (but I wouldn't be shocked at all if they put this second last like the women's match last year. Vince is a star afterall...)

HHH vs. Booker

Jericho vs. HBK (Which I thikn they would actually put on after HHH/Booker if it didn't mean Jericho is higher on the card than HHH)

Guest NoCalMike

If RVD gets snubbed out of WM, that will suck. Of course, then again, what is available for him at WM, a match with Kane...UGH.

Guest AndrewTS

I think that Austin and Rock are great n' all. They've had some amazing, entertaining, huge-drawing fueds.

BUT

They've both been gone for most of the past year. Austin is still rusty as fuck. Rock isn't quite getting the heel reaction I think they want. They don't deserve the main event because they were gone so long.

The main event should be, despite how shitty it has been built up, Angle vs. Lesnar. I think it will be, too. Lesnar is Vince's golden boy, and Angle deserves the main event for his last 2003 match even if it is a loss.

HHH/Booker would be walked out on. Booker isn't going to win and the marks don't think he will either. Plus the Raw title is worthless in the eyes of everyone but HHH anyway, and to have it headlining Mania would be a disgrace.

I could see Austin-Rock still main-eventing, but it would have to be that or Lesnar-Angle. And if they wanted a "top" title being defending in the main, have it be the direct descendent of the REAL title: the WWE (SD) Championship Title.

Guest Choken One

Another reason HHH would rather be "early" thenlater is that if he does job the title...People will already forget at the end of the night.

One thing I think they might do is have Hogan/Vince between Rock/Austin & Brock/Angle.

Hogan/Vince is probably the only match(aside from the above two) that will get heat no matter that Austin/Rock is before it. So with this they can calm down the crowd get the Hogan pop when he wins and have the crowd ready for Borck/Kurt.

Guest AndrewTS

For fuck's sake--Hogan vs. Vince should be no higher than the middle of the card. There was some initial mark interest with Hogan beating the hell out of Vince. Yet, they bore the fans to death with a half hour of promos and video packages about the damn thing, and just when you thought it couldn't be worse...

A contract signing next week. Ugh.

Besides, Vince will win anyway after a run in or few to stroke his ego and give Hogan a send off. *yawn*

Guest Choken One

I think I have a problem with this...You Have 5 main events...and 4 other Title matches and Your oblitory Undertaker Match whereas we're kindly given three other Hosses to deal with. I like that they avoid the Filler Match crap. It doesn't belong on Mania...

However, By Having So many meaingful matches, Coming up with the right order is quite hard because you can never tell the way crowd will be. Maybe they might be hotter for Booker/HHH then Rock/Austin...You never know.

In the old days, You'd have these 5 Big matches but those matches all involved titles...This year, Only two of those BIG 5 do. You don't want to devalue the 5 Main events by putting them on early, but If put all five on at the end, You exhuast your fan base. That means we might require a couple of Filler Matches...

Don't forget...Steiner,Jeff, RVD, Kane, Goldust, Test, Rikishi, FBI, Cena, The Cruisers, all don't have a match yet.

Our TSM mind set would clamor for a 4 Way CW Match with Kidman, Knoble, Tajiri and Moore. However, Even Vince knows that RVD is over and would be a good "IN-Between" match for two main events...So then what with him? Do they FINALLY turn Kane heel? Sure, they have a couple more weeks to sell it but it won't work that well right now. So that means don't be shocked to see RVD and Kane and 3MW written into the Tag Match dispite the fact Dudz and Commonwealth Co. have fueded for 4 1/2 months now. Steiner and Test don't deserve a spot but you know Vince has an hard on for those two... For Cena? Simple Enough...Have him cut a WM Rap and the crowd should start booing him off the stage and then Limp Bizkit cuts him off...Cena laughs at them...Durst threatens with via a cheap pop...Cena leaves. Bizkit play their song...good, It sells Cena's gimmick and might even get you attention.

A month ago, before the injury rash spread, we were looking at maybe 16 matches...and now We pretty much have locked 10 matches in and we can't even write in anymore matches...

Should they go with "tradition" and have a Battle Royal? We would have 10 from each brand

Raw

-------

Steiner, Xstian, Goldust, Hurricane, Maven, Snow, Dreamer, Spike, Test and Jeff Hardy

Smackdown

----------------

Rikishi, Chuck, Stamboli, Nunzio, Funaki, Kidman, Moore, Bill DeMott, Kendrick and Cena

Is there a reason for the Battle ROyal? No but since when is it required for a reasoning.

WWE has to be careful they don't blow it by exhusting their fans by having the main matches consecutively....I hate to say it but maybe we DO need a couple Filler Matches here.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

Here are the last two WrestleManias. I figure someone can pick up on a trend here.

WM 17

WWF I-C Champ Chris Jericho pinned William Regal (7:08).

Bradshaw, Farooq, & Tazz beat RTC (Buchanan, Goodfather, & Venis) (3:53) when Bradshaw pinned Goodfather.

Kane beat Raven and Big Show (9:18) to win the WWF Hardcore Title when he pinned Big Show.

Eddie Guerrero pinned Test (8:30) to win the WWF European Title.

Kurt Angle pinned Chris Benoit (14:02).

Chyna pinned Ivory (2:39) to win the WWF Women's Title.

Shane McMahon pinned Vince McMahon (14:12) in a "street fight" match. Mick Foley was the special referee.

Edge & Christian beat Buh Buh Ray & D-Von Dudley and Matt & Jeff Hardy in a "tables, ladders, and chairs" match to win the WWF Tag Title.

Iron Sheik won a "battle royal" (3:05). Also in the match were" Brother Love, Bushwhackers, Jim Cornette, Doink (Fall), Duke Droese, Earthquake, Gobbledy Gooker, Goon, Michael Hayes, Hillbilly Jim, Kimala, Kim Chee (Lombardi), One Man Gang, Repo Man, Sgt. Slaughter, Tugboat, and Nikolia Volkoff.

The Undertaker pinned Triple H (18:17).

Steve Austin pinned The Rock (28:06) in a "no DQ" match to win the WWF World Title.

Guest: Motorhead (vocalists)

WrestleMania X-8

Rob Van Dam pinned William Regal (6:19) to win the WWF I-C Title.

WWF European Champ Diamond Dallas Page pinned Christian (6:08).

WWF Hardcore Champ Maven NC Goldust (3:15). Throughout the show, the title changed hands several times.

Spike Dudley pinned Maven to win the title.

Hurricane pinned Spike to win the title.

Mighty Molly pinned Hurricane to win the title.

Christian pinned Molly to win the title.

Maven pinned Christian to win the title.

Kurt Angle pinned Kane (10:45).

The Undertaker pinned Ric Flair (18:47) in a "street fight" match.

Edge pinned Booker T (6:32).

Steve Austin pinned Scott Hall (9:51).

WWF Tag Champs Billy Gunn & Chuck Palumbo beat The Acolytes, Matt & Jeff Hardy, and Bubba & D-Von Dudley (13:50) in an "elimination" match.

D-Von pinned Bradhsaw (3:25).

Jeff pinned Bubba (11:48).

Gunn pinned Jeff (13:50).

The Rock pinned Hulk Hogan (16:23).

WWF Women's Champ Jazz beat Trish Stratus and Lita (6:16) in a "triple threat" when she pinned Lita.

Triple H pinned Chris Jericho (18:41) to win the WWF World Title.

---------

Guest Polish_Rifle

Oh yeah, RVD is still in the WWE isn't he? Poor guy. I'm sure he wouldn't mind injuring the Game one more time.

Don't forget...Steiner,Jeff, RVD, Kane, Goldust, Test, Rikishi, FBI, Cena, The Cruisers, all don't have a match yet.

Don't forget Regal/Storm, The Dudleys, Christian, the women, Steven Richards and the rest of the Heat crew. maybe they will have more than one match on Heat before the PPV.

Guest AndrewTS
Here are the last two WrestleManias. I figure someone can pick up on a trend here.

Regal jerked the curtain against the top midcard face, Angle was in the midcard, Triple H won in the last match of the night which was a title match?

I don't like these trends.

Guest Choken One

Don't forget Regal/Storm, The Dudleys, Christian, the women, Steven Richards and the rest of the Heat crew. maybe they will have more than one match on Heat before the PPV.

We all already put Regal/Storm and Dudz Together, Women too. Richards doesn't need a match.

Guest AndrewTS
ummm...The I.C Match started both shows...Is that it?

That would be another one, but there is no IC title anymore...

THANKS, TRIPLE H!