TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EL DANDY~!

And so it begins...

Guest Tyler McClelland

You were the one who started the personal attacks with your bullshit rhetoric.

It's incredibly and undeniably insulting to assume that a person of a certain ideological belief would be SADDENED by the fact that thousands of troops may be saved by a precision strike. Go spew your bullshit elsewhere.

Guest JDMattitudeV1

Hopefully, although it'd doubtful, they got Saddam, so this mess can be over without any allied casualties, and we can get on with our lives.

Guest Kahran Ramsus
A mod can just merge the two topics.

Are you sure about that?

(*apologizes for interrupting the flow of the topic*)

Yeah.

Do you want me to merge something?

Guest Flyboy

It's not up to me since I'm only here to read the thread and not respond (I hardly get involved in CE).

They were two compliments about another topic being created when there was already a pinned one, and I was just simply pointing out that both topics could be merged.

Guest Jobber of the Week
As if I'm not right. As if someone like, for example, Daschle, wouldn't come off looking especially bad (worse than he already is) for blasting the President (oops - he's "saddened", need to get my terminology correct) for failing in diplomacy, and then the President turns around and wins the war with one single attack.

Maybe, maybe not.

But right now, I'm more concerned about the young men on the ground. Not the rich cats back in Washington playing political games and at ease that their kids are in some high-up school and far away from the conflict.

As far as I am concerned, the talking heads, the politicians, and even Boy George are rather irrelevant right now.

Guest Kahran Ramsus
It's not up to me since I'm only here to read the thread and not respond (I hardly get involved in CE).

They were two compliments about another topic being created when there was already a pinned one, and I was just simply pointing out that both topics could be merged.

Okay. I was wondering whether something was commenting on something else, because I couldn't find what they were actually talking about.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Do you want me to merge something?

Merging the two threads would make things confusing. How about just making this the sticky thread? We've seem to have adopted it as the new "Start of War" thread.

We kinda need to flush and start anew with our war threads every week or so anyway.

Guest Eagan469

CNN is giving itself blowjobs for knowing about the missle attacks before the US troops in Baghdad did

Guest Jobber of the Week

Yeah, now they're trying to get some troops to salute over a webcam.

I think it's time to switch.

EDIT: Crap. The non-news networks are back to their usual stuff

Guest Downhome
Saddam's alive! He'll make an announcement in the next few minutes

"My fellow Iraqis, I'm sorry this is so late, as I just SHIT MY PANTS BAH GAWD!!!!!!!"

Guest Downhome
Wha? Where are you hearing this?

I just heard it on CNN, he is about to hold his own little annoucement.

It will be very interesting to see what he says.

Guest Vyce
You were the one who started the personal attacks with your bullshit rhetoric.

It's incredibly and undeniably insulting to assume that a person of a certain ideological belief would be SADDENED by the fact that thousands of troops may be saved by a precision strike. Go spew your bullshit elsewhere.

Oh whatever.

Did I specifically mention YOU? Or Jobber, or JMA.

Fault me for making an insensitive blanket statement, but I never personally attacked anyone here specifically.

Guest Downhome
if he got bombed in mid-speach I'd mark out like a little bitch

It would be the greatest moment in the history of TV.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Special Forces on the ground.

An Al-Qaeda hunt is on the way in Afghanistan, btw.

Guest phoenixrising
if he got bombed in mid-speach I'd mark out like a little bitch

"My fellow Iraqi citizens, it is time to fight...KABOOM!!"

Heard on the radio about 1,000 U.S. troops are now launching raids in Afghanistan against Al-Queda terrorists. Maybe they'll get lucky, and we can get bin Laden as well.

Guest JMA

Hopefully, this will be over as soon as it started. That's all anyone can hope for.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Well, Major US television news outlets are fairly worthless right now.

These guys are so off-kilter their anchors are second-guessing and half-assing the whole thing.

Foxnews just had a headline at the bottom reading "300,000 coalition troops surround Iraq" "17 Iraqi soldiers surrender" while Shep Smith comments on how that info must be wrong, causing me to guffaw quite loudly.

CNN's anchor is blabbing the same stupid guestimations and blatherings over and over again and constantly switching to the wrong correspondents or ones with nothing really to say.

Ugh.

We need Vince McMahon to start his own war-covering news agency with live helmet-cams and action replays with bullet time. He'll show these fockers how to cover a war.

Guest Flyboy

We are the odds of killing both bin Laden & Saddam in this war (yeah yeah, I know the war is just on Iraq, but still)?

Guest JMA
We are the odds of killing both bin Laden & Saddam in this war (yeah yeah, I know the war is just on Iraq, but still)?

Osama is probably in a cave laughing his hairy ass off.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Judging from Faux News, I'm thinking Buckwheat has been shot. "And from a different angle, here are some flashes in the sky."

More sirens going off in Baghdad.

You know don't call me insensitive but I don't really feel anything right now.

This isn't really effecting my life so I'm not getting worked up over it.

I have this feeling we'll have a few bombings to certain targets some talk back and forth and not much more.

Guest Jobber of the Week

Here's the propaganda they've been dumping.

In normal situations, I'd mention something about how such a large number of them revolve around not destroying oil facilities, but..... Nahhhh.

Guest Vyce
Also

ahhahahha... That's kinda sad in a way.

Now if he had renamed himself "Rodimus", it'd really be pathetic.

However, "Starscream" would have fucking ruled all.