TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Best unintenional WWE comedy

Guest the pinjockey

My votes would go to:

Raven vs. the Woodchipper- not for the scenario itself but for the fact that Raven just looks at Terri and shrugs

The Gayda affair - already covered

And the Kane-HHH Trunk incident - Just seeing HHH peeking out of the trunk then trying to cover it up the next week was great

Guest NoSelfWorth

That June 9th(?) Raw had three great comedy moments:

'That' tag match.

During the lengthy Shawn Michaels promo, he stopped for a dramatic pause. Unfortunately, all the crowd were dead silent because they were bored to tears. All that is, except one man who, during that pause, yelled out very loudly, "Get to the point!".

Kevin Nash tearing his quad

Guest Eagan469

There was an incident on RAW a few years back when The Union (Foley, McMahon, Show) were supposed to be shown walking into the building, angry and with a purpose right before a commercial break.

Well, the cameras cut to them too soon and they were shown just standing there waiting for their cue, and when it came a good 7 seconds later they started walking toward the building :P

Guest Eagan469

oh yeah, almost forgot:

Jason Sensation and his shitty impressions of doom

Guest Anglesault
There was an incident on RAW a few years back when The Union (Foley, McMahon, Show)

The Union was Foley Show Shamrock and Suck, wasn't it?

Guest Eagan469
There was an incident on RAW a few years back when The Union (Foley, McMahon, Show)

The Union was Foley Show Shamrock and Suck, wasn't it?

Vince was in it, wasn't he?

Guest Mulatto Heat
That June 9th(?) Raw had three great comedy moments:

'That' tag match.

During the lengthy Shawn Michaels promo, he stopped for a dramatic pause. Unfortunately, all the crowd were dead silent because they were bored to tears. All that is, except one man who, during that pause, yelled out very loudly, "Get to the point!".

Kevin Nash tearing his quad

July 8th.

Why I would remember that I don't know.

Don't forget the opener (Booker/Eddy) where the ref counted three but then wasn't sure about it.

That RAW was good only for its comic relief (except I don't find injuries funny, and that one was just embarassing). The other stuff was funny, yes.

Guest gilpdawg

Wrestlemania 17-JR: "Here comes Lita, jerkin Edge off........of the ladder!!!

Guest HartFan86
The HHHonk.

That's the king of all unintentional comedy. It was so random, and so fucking absurd.

It's also been a running joke with a friend of mine and is STILL hilarious.

What a sick freak....YOOOOOONK

Guest HartFan86
"I'm going now, bye."

It was actually "I'm gone bye." by Kevin Nash. Hilarious.

The 2000 Royal Rumble where TAKA did one of his numerous run-ins and got tossed out directly onto his face. They showed it like 6 more times during the match, with King cackling like a loon every time.

Guest Redhawk

There was another time when they went to Triple H and Stephanie too early, so they were just standing there for a few seconds before they started WALKING~!

When Shane and Vince tried to recreate the Van Terminator spot from WM X-7 during their Street Fight on RAW (when Angle joined the Alliance), the trash can wouldn't wedge between the two ropes. So Shane had to have Vince hold the trashcan, and the camera follows Shane the whole time so it wouldn't look so obvious.

Another Shane-Vince one was when they fought on a 1999 RAW. Shane clearly, obviously, to anyone with even ONE eye, kicks Vince in the ribs. Then JR yells, "He just kicked his Daddy in the....right in...the face!"

Guest Mulatto Heat

Redhawk, that reminds me of a long-forgotten HHH/Angle cage match from a couple weeks before WM 18. Steph runs in and hits H with a steel chair right on the iron cross. JR goes:

"Right in the kidneys!!"

If by 'kidneys' you mean 'ass', then you're right, Ross.

Guest Redhawk

Wasn't that the match that Stephanie won all by herself for HHH? She knocked out Kurt, picked up Hunter and dragged him out of the cage, if I recall right.

Another Stephanie moment. When Rock and RVD first fought, and she was supposed to push the ref into the ropes when RVD went up for the 5-star. Well either Rob took too long or she started too early, but her and the ref were tied up for about 20 seconds. It looked REALLY fake.

I also remember Shawn Michaels getting knocked out by Mike Tyson at WM 14, yet still being awake enough to chew his gum.

Guest eiker_ir

Steiner making his debut at Survivor Series 2002, his first words were...''Give me the Fucking Mic!''

Guest Mulatto Heat
Wasn't that the match that Stephanie won all by herself for HHH? She knocked out Kurt, picked up Hunter and dragged him out of the cage, if I recall right.

Switch 'HHH' and 'Kurt' where appropriate and you got it right.

Guest Anglesault

The other way around. She knocked HHH out and carried Kurt out of the cage.

I also remember Shawn Michaels getting knocked out by Mike Tyson at WM 14, yet still being awake enough to chew his gum.

And then there is the Jericho/Benoit submission mach where Jericho passes out despite being wide awake and talking.

Guest The Superstar
Redhawk, that reminds me of a long-forgotten HHH/Angle cage match from a couple weeks before WM 18. Steph runs in and hits H with a steel chair right on the iron cross. JR goes:

"Right in the kidneys!!"

If by 'kidneys' you mean 'ass', then you're right, Ross.

That was hilarious, and CRZ made it even funnier.

This brings Stephanie INTO the ring, grabbing the chair - and lightly tapping him in the buttocks with the chair (Ross: "Right in the kidneys!") H slips, and crotches himself on the top rope. Stephanie with another wussy chairshot in the back - H slides off the rope, but ends up with his shin between the ropes and tied up. Stephanie pulls Angle to the outside...and to the win. (15:36) Ross: "I can't believe this CRAP!" Stephanie puts Angle's arm over her shoulders and helps him up the ramp - Angle is out on his feet - H is STILL tied up in the ropes - oh, and bleeding. Raw Zone credits up, WWF logo up, and our time is up. See ya later.

Guest Sakura

By far...

It was the Heat before Royal Rumble 99. Mankind is forced into a match with the returning Mabel. Mabel begins the match and the annoucers hard sell him as a monster and a big threat to Mick Foley. Within minutes his pants fall down....

Guest ViciousFish

Mabel's huge bulbous ass showing could quite possibly be the threat the were talking about.

Guest Eagan469

Speaking of Mabel - remember when he returned under a mask on RAW a few years back and JR was all "Who could that be?" when the crowd was chanting "Mabel" and it was obviously him

Guest Sakura
Speaking of Mabel - remember when he returned under a mask on RAW a few years back and JR was all "Who could that be?" when the crowd was chanting "Mabel" and it was obviously him

No.

Bossman was the masked Corporate Enforcer. If that's what you're talking about.

Mabel returned on Heat like I said, and then became Viscera later in the night.

Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate

The mic failing on Jericho in 6/2001 on RAW in Winnipeg(?) as he cuts a promo on McMahon, who covers by claiming it's a "damn CANADIAN microphone!"

Guest eiker_ir

when did he came back with a mask??

oh oh and another SS 2002 moment

''COME ON JEFF GODDAMNIT!!!"

Guest Anglesault

Mabel also showed up for one night in 1998 for the sole purpose of haunting my soul.

Of course, he called it "defending his throne" against Ken Shamrock.

Oh well. Tomato(Tom-eh-toe) and Tomato (Tom-ah-toe) and all that.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

"Where to, Stephanie?"

I don't think that was SUPPOSED to be funny, but it was damn fine comedic timing from Mark Calloway; that's for sure.

When Michael Cole spoiled the ME of WrestleMania XV.

JR trying to act like the fans gave a shit about The Rock at either WrestleMania 13 or X8.

Issac Yankem DDS

Xanta Claus. The return of Xanta, and his subsequent beatdown at the hands of Stone Cold was one of the greatest comedy skits I have ever seen.

Guest Jericholic82

WM 10 during the Luger/Yoko match, Luger gets thrown to the floor. He gets up and slips, falling right into the barricade. Vince tried to cover by saying that Mr. Fuji somehow made that happen, but its obvious Luger slipped on the mats.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
The mic failing on Jericho in 6/2001 on RAW in Winnipeg(?) as he cuts a promo on McMahon, who covers by claiming it's a "damn CANADIAN microphone!"

Jericho had a semi-funny pithy comeback about Vince: "Having a multi-billion dollar company, but not being able to get a working microphone."

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Kevin Kelly's commentary of the Kennel from Hell match on Foley's DVD. He said everything so seriously, and yet I can't stop from laughing everytime he mentions the part about the dogs getting friendly and that there could be a lot more dogs at ringside as a result. Foley's stuff was funny but he was laughing..