TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Best unintenional WWE comedy

Guest CanadianChick
I don't know how I could have forgotten that one.

When I think of Jeff and Rumble 2000, I don't think of the Swanton off the balcony, I think of...

"TERRI NO!"

Can't forget Matt's inane babbling about making it to the WWF while trying to relate that to the tables match. But, bar none, "TERRI NO" is the best part.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

The expression on his face never changed the whole time either....while she jumped back like he was taking a swing at her....hilarious.

Guest Stunt Granny

One of the funniest/stupid Raws ever: Steve Austin is in the hospital with a concussion one week after the Undertaker blasted him with a shovel. They do a via satillite interview with Austin from his bed, suddenly Taker comes in and drugs Austin or something and kidnaps him from the hospital. Later we see Taker arrive at a cemetary as he plots to bury Austin alive but reconsiders and decides to enbalm Austin (!) alive. Taker then brings Austin to some random unlocked mourge and preps him for embalming, but before he does the deed he must stop and speak in latin toungs for about fives minutes. But Kane makes the save AT THE LAST MINUTE and thwarts Eviltakers plan. To quote my brother who normally doesn't watch, "uh.....where are the cops?".

Guest Redhawk

From tonight's Smackdown: During the Vince-Hogan video package, when Vince starts stabbing Hogan with the pen and they do the Psycho sound effect for each stab.

Guest ViciousFish
From tonight's Smackdown: During the Vince-Hogan video package, when Vince starts stabbing Hogan with the pen and they do the Psycho sound effect for each stab.

Damn I missed that. That woulda been great.

BTW thats the greatest Sig ever CanadianChick. Edge and Christian ruled!

Guest Redhawk

During the nWo invasion, around the time WWE was desperately trying to turn Bradshaw into the No. 2-3 babyface in the promotion, Bradshaw did a promo in Texas where he just started naming every famous person from Texas...and still got no reaction.

Guest The Czech Republic

Also on Bradshaw, the infamous Afghanistan segment where he talked about the "great country of Texas."

Come on, we annexed the Lone Star Republic some 150 years ago, geez.

Guest Zero_Cool

Actaly, Texas was a city state or something back in the day. Which means it was pretty much a country wihtout popular sovereingtry, whatever that is. If Bradshaw had the braincells to remember that, he could have something to say just in case one of us went up to him asking about his fuck up. However, he is too busy drinking beer, whih is what we do in Texas, and reeming assholes, right?...WHOO-BOY!

Guest The Czech Republic
Actaly, Texas was a city state or something back in the day. Which means it was pretty much a country wihtout popular sovereingtry, whatever that is. If Bradshaw had the braincells to remember that, he could have something to say just in case one of us went up to him asking about his fuck up. However, he is too busy drinking beer, whih is what we do in Texas, and reeming assholes, right?...WHOO-BOY!

That's exactly what I said. It was for a very short time between the Mexican-American War and the time that it was annexed. Texas, along with Hawaii, California, and Vermont, were independent entities before becoming states.

Guest MillenniumMan831

On WrestleFest 1994, The Headshrinkers were in a match and Gorilla Monsoon had a tough time telling them apart when their hair was down. Always helpful, Stan Lane responded,

"Fatu is a little more wide in the glutes."

Who knew how right he'd become.

Guest Stunt Granny

Monsoon had the same problem with Demolition for awhile.

Gorilla: Ax is in....or is that Smash...I can't tell the difference.

Jesse: Ax is a little taller.

Gorilla: .................ok.

Guest papacita

I feel kinda bad about making fun of this now that he's dead, but Owen Hart had a habit of repeating himself in his promos that my friends and I always joked about.

For example, the week before the Memorial Day 97 Tag match Vs HBK and Austin, he and Bulldog appeared on the Titantron, and Owen says something like "If you've got the guts and you can get your crap together, next week we'll give you a title shot, if you've got the guts and you can get your crap together". Then, the night after SummerSlam 97, he's talking about Austin and says "I left you in the ring a crippled freak, and you'll never wrestle again. So you need to come out here and hand that belt back over to me, son, because I left you in this ring a crippled freak, and the only reason that you even beat me was because I showed compassion. So you need to come out here and hand that belt over to me, because I left you a crippled freak, and you'll never wrestle again!"

Yeah, Owen tended to do that a lot...I always found it hilarious and I look back and remember it fondly.

And who can forget: "And that's why I kicked your leg out of your....leg!"

Dames

Speaking of Owen, not sure if this has been mentioned on one of the pages I didn't read, but at the Raw after Revenge of the Taker, Owen and Bulldog were having a conversation about getting revenge on Austin that could be heard, but barely. This caused someone to yell out "Again Owen!" and Owen then repeated his entire promo.

Also, the Arnold "20 Years in the Making" promo last night was hilarious.

Guest notJames

I'm surprised Ah-nold didn't work in a plug for his new movie (if he has one) like he did for End of Days. It went something like this:

"Mr. McMahon is the devil incarnate. Speaking of devils, I battle the devil in my new movie, End of Days, premiering this weekend at a theatre near you."

What a shill.

Guest papacita

Just read this in the old "Memorable BAD quotes" thread:

Rhodes, Dusty:

"This Mikey Whipwreck, he got a big BUTT. I think he ain't really a cruiserweight with all dat big-buttedness."

LMFAO!

Guest Nevermortal
I'm surprised Ah-nold didn't work in a plug for his new movie (if he has one) like he did for End of Days. It went something like this:

"Mr. McMahon is the devil incarnate. Speaking of devils, I battle the devil in my new movie, End of Days, premiering this weekend at a theatre near you."

What a shill.

There'll be no disparaging the good name of Arnold Schwarzenegger on MY time.

http://www.celebritysoundboards.com/arnolds.html

Guest treble charged

On that last Raw of 1999, after Tori comes back from her holiday with X-Pac and Test 'violates' her, not only is her acting horrendous, but when she tells Kane what happened, she hugs him and he looks into the sky and lets out a super-cheesy 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' scream.

It's hilarious.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Actaly, Texas was a city state or something back in the day. Which means it was pretty much a country wihtout popular sovereingtry, whatever that is.

The Republic of Texas was a small country for a short time, it was recognized by the US as soverign nation. Mexico didn't recognize it because the treaty was negotiated at gun-point.

Popular soverignty? That was the idea to have territories choose whether they wanted slavery on their own, you schmuck.

Guest CED Ordonez

I know it wasn't WWE or WWF, but anybody else remember when The Giant "broke the ring" while Scott Hall was in it during the WCW/NWO feud? Here was The Giant pulling at the turnbuckle post and Hall wobbling like a drunk forever until the credits go up and the screen fades out as the ring FINALLY gives way.

Hall's selling while Schiavone is selling it like an "OH MY GOD!" moment it hilarious.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

Schiavone selling anything as an "Oh my God" moment is hilarious.

Guest edge007

The shrinking shirt! :)

Just rented Insurrextion (2000), watched E&C vs Hardy Boyz, and here's what me and my brother found funny, here's the dialogue:

Brother: Hang on, look at Jeff's shirt...

Me: Huh?

Brother: His shirt has like shrunk!

Me: What the?!?

(Brother rewinds tape, to Jeff and Matt's entrance. Jeff's shirt is normal size)

Me: Oh, yeah, so fast forward it now.

(about a minute into the match, jeff's shirt is now halfway up his body)

Me: Holy Crap!

Brother: Yeah! How the hell...? It shrunk!

(continue watching it, trying to figure out how the hell it happened)

JR: And there goes Jeff......what's with his shirt?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUITE FUNNY! I guess you had to be there. Rent Insurrextion 2000 now, to see what I'm talking about! ;)

Guest Mattdotcom
I know it wasn't WWE or WWF, but anybody else remember when The Giant "broke the ring" while Scott Hall was in it during the WCW/NWO feud? Here was The Giant pulling at the turnbuckle post and Hall wobbling like a drunk forever until the credits go up and the screen fades out as the ring FINALLY gives way.

..........I was there live. I have it on tape. Poor Scott Hall. If he hadn't had drug problems years before, this would've caused some.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Fuck it, more Dusty Rhodes...

I believe he was commenting on a cruiser match on the Saturday show and his responce to Mike Tenay questioning him on why he never did any ranas and the such....

"Well bebe, da dream, he's a heavyweight bebe, he's a champeen, da bionic elbow got me where i needed to go bebe, Rey mysterio, he fly but he don't win no titles, blown out knee too, I'm still here bebe! Still standin!

It was one of the hugest slaps in the face to Mysterio ever, but hilarious anyways. He more or less said the man sucked on national TV. Thats Dusty and i love Dusty.

Guest MillenniumMan831

. . . MORE DUSTY . . .

Slamboree 1996 - Lethal Lottery

Heenan: What would you do if we had to tag team together?

Dusty: Weeeel, I'd tag myself innnnn, dropdabig elbow on ya and get the 1-2-3 and head for da pay winda!

Plus at SummerSlam 1994, Randy Savage came out at the beginning to address the crowd. He headed to the announce table and told Vince McMahon he "had to do the thiiiiing in the riiiiiing!"

McMahon then blurted out, "Alright, Macho Man to do da ting of the ting! Yes!"

Guest Basswitch
And who can forget: "And that's why I kicked your leg out of your....leg!"

Okay, i didnt watch wrestling back then. What PPV or whatever was taht from. Does anyone know where i can get a clip of it?

Guest Redhawk

Vince was horrible all throughout Wrestlemania 10.

(On a nearfall during the Owen-Bret match) "OH! So close. So very close," in a total deadpan tone.

"Here he comes! Made in the USA, Lex Luger! YES YES YES!"

"All the gold is dripping off his neck," talking about Razor Ramon's necklaces.

Guest LatinoHeat

Anyone know why Dusty always called WCW Sat. Night "the mothership"?

hell, why does dusty do anything?

From WM X:

At the beginning of Bret vs. Owen, some guy in the crowd yells "C'mon Owen!" and Bret turns around to look at the guy w/a "what the hell?" expression.

Watching Vince do commentary back then was great, too.

"Whatamaneuver!"

"1, 2, HEGOTHIMNOHEDIDN'TGETHIM?!"