TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Best unintenional WWE comedy

Guest Choken One
Anyone know why Dusty always called WCW Sat. Night "the mothership"?

hell, why does dusty do anything?

Because TBS was the Main station of Turner's at the time. So thus that meant Mothership.

Guest Stunt Granny

Back when Taker was satanic heel in 1999 he come down to the ring rab the mic and cut the best opening line I've ever heard in a promo.

"I........hate......everybody.."

What skillz.

Guest Redhawk

That awkward pause that happens when someone blows a spot.

The most recent example is Rosey, Maven and Rico from last Monday. First Rosey didn't look like he thought he was going to be dropkicked. Then when Rosey didn't hit him, Rico kind of paused and then fell anyway. Then Maven comes in from behind like, "Okay, how do I fix this?" I love that moment.

Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate

This post has self-destructed.

Back when Taker was satanic heel in 1999 he come down to the ring rab the mic and cut the best opening line I've ever heard in a promo.

"I........hate......everybody.."

What skillz.

Actually, Taker's line from that promo was:

"It's real simple: I...HATE...EVERYONE."

Guest HartFan86
I'm surprised Ah-nold didn't work in a plug for his new movie (if he has one) like he did for End of Days. It went something like this:

"Mr. McMahon is the devil incarnate. Speaking of devils, I battle the devil in my new movie, End of Days, premiering this weekend at a theatre near you."

What a shill.

I'm laughing my ass off over here picturing Arnold saying that in his monotone voice.

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Holy shit i've laughed my ASS OFF reading this shit.

Greatest thread EVER.

My vote goes to the Crazy Old Man Strut. My god that's hilarious

Guest HartFan86

Just thought of one...at Mania XIX:

Katina Baker: ...Vince McMahon...

Blonde: HULK HLDONFGAN

Katina Baker: ...VINCE MCMAHON...

Blonde: HULK HOLDGNODLMGAN

It's funny as hell looking back on it.

I was wondering who that Hulk Holgann guy was that she kept referring to...

Guest HartFan86

Bret @ Rumble 94 when he says "123 Kid". It comes out like "123 KEEYEYE"

You guys were talking about Owen repeating himself in his promos...check out Mania 10 after he beats Bret. I love and miss Owen to death, but him repeating himself like an idiot and having that huge snot in his nose is hilarious.

Watching KOTR 2000 again today...during Val/Eddie, the camera does a pan in on Trish and their is this weird silence from the announcers, then you hear someone SCREAM in the crowd "I WANT SOME T&A!" and then JR says "Trish, yelling some support for Val."

Funny because the camera is RIGHT on her and she's not doing anything...AND the voice sounds like a 30 year old man. One of those things you need to see to get.

HHHonk, if not already mentioned (Still a running joke with a friend of mine...that will never die.

Austin was in the ring on Smackdown in late 2001 once...I think after Sept 11. He was cutting a promo about something, and Angle's music starts playing in which Austin looks at the stage...then like 7 seconds into it, he randomly goes "WHAT?". It's hilarious at the randomness of it.

I'll think more of as I sit here.

Guest AndrewTS
I'm surprised Ah-nold didn't work in a plug for his new movie (if he has one) like he did for End of Days. It went something like this:

"Mr. McMahon is the devil incarnate. Speaking of devils, I battle the devil in my new movie, End of Days, premiering this weekend at a theatre near you."

What a shill.

I'm laughing my ass off over here picturing Arnold saying that in his monotone voice.

"Go see my mooovie!!"

I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but Ric Flair destroying the Fozzy set. I laughed my ass off.

"TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN YOU PUNK KIDS!!" I imagined him saying. Then Ric starts wrecking instruments left and right.

Guest AndrewTS

I was wondering who that Hulk Holgann guy was that she kept referring to...

"Hulk Hole-gun."

Guest HartFan86
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but Ric Flair destroying the Fozzy set. I laughed my ass off.

Someone had a sig of Flair's bloody shirt and face with this crazy look on his face....the caption was "BRAINS....BRAINS....I NEED BRAINS."

THAT was hilarious.

Guest AndrewTS
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but Ric Flair destroying the Fozzy set.  I laughed my ass off.

Someone had a sig of Flair's bloody shirt and face with this crazy look on his face....the caption was "BRAINS....BRAINS....I NEED BRAINS."

THAT was hilarious.

:lol:

I remember that too.

Guest Mattdotcom

You know what bothered me the most out of the "Hole-gun" fiasco? If they woulda rehearsed it, somebody coulda said "Say, why don't you say 'Vince McMahon' instead?".

Guest Michael Joel Benoit
A little over 10 years but after Sid turned on Hogan, he was walking back to the locker room and got into it with some fan. He then turns to her and yells: "Shut your mouth you little witch! I'll slap...your...FACE!!" Just the way he said it had my dying.

OMG how was THIS moment overlooked: Shortly after that show, Sid was on the Barber Shop and went crazy destroying everything in sight. He started beating the shelf with a bunch of shaving cream cans on it and one of the cans must have exploded because when Sid turned around his face was completely COVERED with shaving cream!! He then proceeded to scream into the camera about how he was gonna kill Hulkamania...with his face covered with shaving cream like Bozo just pied him in the face!. Priceless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

I am SO glad someone remember this. They have it on the WWF Home Video released version of WrestleMania VIII to replace the look at the WrestleMania VIII Fan Festival. I laughed so hard at Sid having a bunch of powder on his face and screaming.

Not only that, but I also laughed at Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake running away like a pussy and just LEAVING Sid to destroy his set. I (and the fans in attendance) were expecting Hulk to show up but he never came. Instead we got Sid The Clown.

And to add to the unintentional hilarity, the camera doing a dramatic shot of Brutus's head clippers lying on the floor while the crowd booed. Honestly, I couldn't stop laughing after that segment. Luckily, it came right after Flair vs. Savage so I needed some comedy relief after that classic battle.

Guest edotherocket

I think this has been requested before but does anyone have an audio file of the HHHonk?

Guest crandamaniac

Wrestlemania XIX. Before the cruiserweight match. Somebody has a sign of some guys head. Me and my brother saw that and laughed for 5 mins straight.

Some Raw from this year. The Hogan guy. I watched him more then the matches

Guest jester
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but Ric Flair destroying the Fozzy set.  I laughed my ass off.

THAT was hilarious.

That was me :)

Sadly the server I use for pics is down.

Guest Redhawk

Last night I watched Heat for the first time in months. I never realized how bad Lita is on commentary. She's so bad she's funny.

During the Rodney Mack-Spike Dudley match, she says, "Hey, um, remember that love scene in Something about Mary? Yeah, I think Spike watched that before he came out here." I had no idea what the hell she was talking about.

The rest of the night was filled with "uh" and "um" and "like" and "ya know."

Guest Mattdotcom

Actually, she said 'dog scene' and was referring to Spike jumping on Rodney...I guess. But that took me a minute, too. What was worse was her trying to mock Teddy Long's opening promo and screwing up and saying "I don't even know what he was saying!"

Think the SNL skit "Morning Latte" with Cheri Oterri trying to 'Hand Jive".

For a good laugh, if you can find it, Wargames 87. Ric Flair's selling through both Wargames matches and the match with Ronnie Garvin was a running joke between a friend and me for YEARS.

God, I miss the hell out of Gorilla Monsoon...

Guest Plushy Al Logan

For some reason I laughed my ass off when Hogan was sat on by Earthquake, I was six years old, and I still laugh at it to this day.

Guest mst3krules

For me, it was the WWE trying to convince everyone that DDP would actually be interested in Undertaker's wife... :wacko:

Guest evilhomer

That was pretty well explained when he revealed himself, he was just trying to "make himself famous" by getting under the Taker's skin. But yeah, it was pretty hard to fathom when you consider that he's got Kimberley waiting for him at home.

Guest Redhawk
That was pretty well explained when he revealed himself, he was just trying to "make himself famous" by getting under the Taker's skin. But yeah, it was pretty hard to fathom when you consider that he's got Kimberley waiting for him at home.

That's what he said at first, but then he started making shrines to her and saying he needed her. I think WWE forgot what DDP's real motivation was.