TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Best unintenional WWE comedy

Guest Spaceman Spiff

"Ms. Elocution" Lita making fun of Kanyon for having a lisp.

TAKA landing flat on his face at RR 2000 was great.

From St. Valentine's Day Massacre '99:

Michael Cole: "Rock just threw those steel steps onto Mankind! Those steps MUST weigh 200 to 250 lbs!"

I actually read in a magazine that the Show/Boss Man funeral anle had to be reshot several times because the car couldn't pull the coffin with Show on.

Also, the original plan wasfor Paul Wight Sr. to be cremated, and then for him to flush the ashes down the toilet.

Yes, that is true. That big ass car couldn't pull The Big Show! And the original plan was for THE UNDERTAKER to creamte the ashes and flush them...but for some reason they put The Bossman in. I mean, Show beating Taker may have helped his title reign...but Bossman?

I know it isn't WWF, but I HAVE to mention The Shockmaster aka Tugboat, Typhoon, Fred Ottman. I saw that recently, and it is the funniest thing ever. Bulldog, Sting and Flair I think it was were just laughing their heads off, and Jesse on commentary didn't try to cover it up...the only one who kept a straight face was Sid. How I don't know, cause even if he didn't fall over...it was still shockingly crapily funny.

HHH and Flair was damn funny, but Viscera slipping over on the beer, and Mankind putting the glasses back on Rock were hilarious. Or Owen at Rumble 98 chasing after HHH and falling down behind the ramp as Farrooq breezes past him.

Guest MD2020
When Ivory made her debut in RTC, and as Ivory talk about how immoral a bra and panties match is, one fan yelled 'Take your shirt off'

That was hilarious. The guy who yelled it timed it perfectly. It both ruined the segment and made the segment.

Guest MillenniumMan831
Big Boss Man beratting Show's "mother" on camera about the issue of Show's birth. The sight of Boss Man, in full wrestling gear, screaming, "Say he's a bastard!" at a sixty year old lady had me in stitches. The fact that they were just sitting at her kitchen table at the time, as if they were having tea, made it all the better.

Then when Mama Show finally conceeded, Bossman turns to the hidden camera through the window and screams,

"Ya hear that Show, you're a bastard, and you're MAMA SAID SO!!!"

Hilarious! That's still one of my favorite guilty pleasure feuds. It was the 1999 version of the Torrie-Dawn Marie-Al Wilson feud.

Guest notJames

Hearing Gangrel talk for the first time (the RAW after the Terri Invitational, I believe) was perhaps the saddest promo this side of Steve Blackman.

Viscera losing his pants also ranks up there.

Guest Pigsy

Royal Rumble 2001, Jeff and Matt are in the ring. Jeff goes to dropkick Matt but clearly misses. Matt pauses, and then sells it. Obviously this was before he discovered his Mattributes.

I can't remember when it was, but during a hardcore match Maven went to jump onto either the ring apron or the turnbuckle and completely missed, falling out of shot. Lawler started laughing on commentary.

Fully Loaded 2000, just before the Jericho-HHH match there's a bunch of video clips highlighting the feud (as usual). I just remember there being a sequence of about fifteen clips of HHH saying "I want Jericho's ASS" to a variety of different people (Foley, Steph, Vince, etc). Maybe it's just me, but I found that funny, as he didn't mention wanting to hurt him or beat him, he just wanted his ASS. :spank:

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

At Summerslam 2002 when after Taker beats Test, he grabs the American flag and proceeds to drape it over his shoulders backwards.

To top it off, we have JR pretty much verbally fellating Taker, saying how great he is and how he's a great American. Apparently JR's memory is not that long because it's only eight months after Taker shoved his face in Vince's ass!

Guest evilhomer

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the Gobbly Gooker. Don't ask me how it was supposed to be, but they seriously expected this to be a serious act.

How about before the SS '02 match between HHH and Michaels. Michaels climbs to the top of the truck and drops the devastating elbow on HHH. Camera goes to Michaels who cuts a promo and the expression on his face looks like he squeezing that last nugget out. Then they cut to HHH who has just been beaten "unconscious", but has the most peaceful, sombre look on his face possible.

Even worse was that they used these two facial expressions on a website banner promoting the match.

How about all the dumpster matches where the contents of the dumpster always seem to consist entirely of those little styrofoam popcorn chips, with the occasional aluminum foil trashcan lid tossed in.

Guest Stunt Granny

When Vince was singing the "Nah nah nah nah hey hey goodbye" song to Bisch a few weeks ago. Multiplied by the crazy old man strut was priceless, does this guy not realize it when he make himself look like an ass on TV?

Guest notJames

Speaking of the Nature Boy, I get a hearty chuckle watching him try the Flair Flip nowadays, because 9 times out of 8, you know he's gonna flub it. And then when he finally hits it, it's truly glorious and hilarious at the same time.

Guest the 1inch punch
I always laugh when I see those guys in the front row at Royal Rumble 99 during Gangrel's entrance.  Theres like 6 or 7 guys swaying side to side to his music.

They Pop-Up again during Kurrgan's entrance

Guest hb2k_buzzsaw

Funniest Flair Moment has to be at the Royal Rumble 92 when he went for the flair flip in the corner, he got his head stuck in the ropes, and yelled "Oh God!!" It was classic

That or the post-match 'Whoo'.....that was tremendous.

Guest SP-1

During Flar/Undertaker on the X8 DVD, Taker picks Flair up for a backbreaker or something, and the horrible yowl that Flair lets out is hilarious.

YYEARRRAGHG

And does anyone remember the Raw a few weeks ago witht that one skinny Hogan guy doing a different Hogan motion to the camera everytime the camera panned out? Golden.

Yeah, I saw that! That was great.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Nash bicycling back over the ropes when the Rock clothelsined over the ropes.

Guest DerangedHermit

How about Vince McMahon trying to pronounce "feces"? Feeshiesh.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
One great one was at an ECW show I went to. Lance Storm vs. Super Crazy, and the crowd starts chanting "USA". Storm gets on the mic and yells "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ROOTING FOR? I'm from Calgary...Alberta Canada and he's from Mexico!"

Yes, I know it's a WWE topic, but I saw the USA chant stuff early in the thread and couldn't resist

I'm pretty sure the ECW crowd knew where the guys were from, it was probobly them ribbing Storm's proud Caniadianess.

Here's a great ECW crowd chant. When Tajirir first debuted, for the first two or three months he was greeted to chants of:

"YOU'RE NOT MU-TA, (clap clap clapclapclap)"

Priceless.

Guest hb2k_buzzsaw

Interesting, as he only adopted Muta's characteristics about 7 months after he debuted. Until then, he wore blue and white tights, and didn't spit mist.

Guest eiker_ir

does anyone know where i can get a clip of the forklift incidente, i missed it

Guest Army Eye
How about before the SS '02 match between HHH and Michaels. Michaels climbs to the top of the truck and drops the devastating elbow on HHH. Camera goes to Michaels who cuts a promo and the expression on his face looks like he squeezing that last nugget out. Then they cut to HHH who has just been beaten "unconscious", but has the most peaceful, sombre look on his face possible.

Yeah classic bad TV there. HBK also said something REALLY lame while he was making that face but I can't remember what.

Guest Mulatto Heat

He said: "Triple H! Come Armageddon! The ENNNNDDD is NEEEEEAR!!"

Funny thing is, I didn't even watch that RAW! How did I know this then? They played that clip over and over and over again during the following 2 or 3 Smackdowns, even after Shawn had lost the title!

And yes, he did look like he was taking a prostate exam.

Guest RedJed
How can anyone forget Hogan stalling the bike while King and JR tried covering it up while trying not to laugh?

Or Hogan getting dragged around the arena on his padded coat and crashing into boxes, then they sell it as if he was INJURED FROM IT?!

That was easily the funniest shit I've ever seen on a wrestling show, period.

Got a crack out of the HHH tie thing last night on 3rd degree too.

Guest papacita

My friend and I were watching ECW one day and the Sandman is making his entrance...he climbs upon a chair to pour beer in a fan's mouth, and I casually mention to my friend how funny it would be if he fell...and then he did. God I died laughing at that one.

Also, from an episode of Raw back in 95. Lawler mention Muhammad Ali, and suddenly, Vince comes out of nowhere with "STING LIKE A BUTTERFLY!!!!!!!...wait a minute..."

Edit: Vince McMahon dancing at the Wrestlemania Rage party is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the Gobbly Gooker. Don't ask me how it was supposed to be, but they seriously expected this to be a serious act.

We are discussing incidents from the past 10 years.... that was 13 years ago almost.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
To top it off, we have JR pretty much verbally fellating Taker, saying how great he is and how he's a great American. Apparently JR's memory is not that long because it's only eight months after Taker shoved his face in Vince's ass!

We aren't supposed to remember anything that happened before the last PPV.