TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kibagami

PROMO = BUS

Guest Kibagami

PROMO: MERCURY and the CLAN and Jim MORRISON GO TO HELL ON A BUS

Blah blah art of FUCDKING WAR Blah

SO Z and Judge are all “haha little perverted hentai fucking ninjas arre cool” and I’m a little bit hopped up on some shit now and I don’t know really wahrt the fuck is going ON AROUND ME so there like “yeah la blue girl is ninja death” so I said “Okay let me have some of the ninja death there Z”. And then Mercury who’s on the bus because he WANTS to be on the bus told me that they weren’t real ninjas but perverted hentai fucking ninjas so there we go TIME TO GET ON THE BUS WITH YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

Z and Judge are at the BUS stop playing Gay ButtSex With RainBow Colors when the Bus pulls up and then they get ON the bus but Thoth is driving and he beats the shit out of them with a bottle of moterhfucking hairgel and then they start screaming and shit but nobody cares because its just SPIDER NEKURA and SILENT on the BUS and they have hammers which they strike the fucking Gay ButtSex Rainbows with and then they tie them ot the seats in the BUS and Mercurys in the back listening to some linkin shit park but its cool because he warned me about the ninjas and Jim’s in the back with a bottle of whiskey going THIS IS THE END MY ONLY FRIEND THE END MY ONLY FRIEND THE END

FRIEND

THE END

FRIEND

THE END

FRIEND

Fucjk that

So then we go to HELL ON THE BUS we pull up to the gate and the dudes all “bitches this is hell, you trippin’ bitch, bitch you trippin’, bitch trip” but Jim gives him a bottle of Jack from I don’t know where READ THE FUCKING STORY DON’T”ASK ME QUESTIONS and the dudes like “Okay, cool, come on in” and the Gay Rainbot ButtSex starts screaming again but SPIDER FUCKING NEKURA and SILENT hit them with the hammers again and they sort of die but not for real so we’re going through hell in the BUS with Mercury in the BACK singing linkin PARK about this iS THE END AND ID DOESN’T EVEN MATTER TO MY FRIEND, the end., but Im getting kinda tired of this already so fuck it we get to the end of hell in the BUS with Gay Rainbow ButtSex in the BACK and Stranglers there for a minute and he’s all “DUDE even I wouldn’t fuck you guys” and then we’re like “SATAN! We have some perverted hentai ninjas in the BACK WOULD YOU LIKE THEM???” And Jim’s drinking somr more with Merc in the back and sinigng THIS IS THE END MY ONLY FRIEND THE ENDD

so they’re like “NO PLEASE DON’T GIVE OUR NINJA BITCHASSES TO SATAN” but we hit them with the hammers again and we throuw them outta the BUS and Satan does whatever heantai shit he does with tentacles in their asses and noses and you know better than me they tried to get me t oWATCH that fucked up shit. AND They get fucked in the nose by SATAN FOREVER BECAUSE THEY SUCK goddamn Gay ButtSEX Rainboiw Ninjas so we drive back and we drink the rest of Morrisons JACK FUCKING DANIELS and I don’t know what happens to everybody else but I get real fucked up and I ggo home and fuck like thirteen hot bitches and fall aslsepp

THEI S IS THE END AND IT DOSENT MATTER THAT WE’RE friends In the END MY Friend

fucking pervert hentai ninja assholes

THE END

Guest Crowe

I am so upset I wasn't even mentioned.

And I wish I was high as you.

Damn you.

Guest Kibagami

After reading through this again, I have decided that I stand by my work.

I own all you bitches.

K.

Guest Thoth

I remember when we discussed this fourteen months ago or so.

It turned out better than I could have hoped for.

Clan.